Page 21 of 21 << First ... 11192021

Thread: Foot femdom (foot worship, boot worship, trampling)  

Elite Prospect
    Images

Re: Foot femdom (foot worship, boot worship, trampling)

Nikki has her slave eat not one, but two chocolate pies off her sweaty socks as she smears it all over his face. He obeys his Princess as she sticks her feet in his face and he licks up every inch of pie that he can. She's even nice enough to pour milk into a container for him so he has a chocolate sock milkshake in the process. Finally near the end she removes the pie caked socks and let's him slurp up the remaining pie from her bare soles and toes. Starring: Nikki Next, Jason Ninja *SOCKS* *FOOT WORSHIP* *WET AND MESSY*

Category: SOCKS

Related Categories: SOCKS, FOOT DOMINATION, WET MESSY, FOOD OBJECT CRUSH, FOOD

Keywords: Nikki Next, Jason Ninja, feet, sock worship, toes, pie eating, Jason Ninja

<!--more-->

File Name : Bratty Foot Girls - Nikki Next's Sock Pie Dinner
    Runtime : 13min 44s
    File Size : 522 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    https://k2s.cc/file/2cf8bf2e887f7/Bra...Pie_Dinner.mp4
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elite Prospect
    Images

Being a leather gimp to three Goddesses is an honour and not an easy task, especially if they are all looking stunning in their leathers and you are in a straightjacket wiggling around like a worm on the floor, your tongue ready to worship, lick and taste those gorgeous leather boots.

Contains: boots, skirts, corset, blonde, trousers, big boobs, femdom

<!--more-->

File Name : Chateau-cuir - Triple leather worship part 2
    Runtime : 7min 13s
    File Size : 136 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720

https://k2s.cc/file/92ddad1be8cc9/Cha...hip_part_2.wmv

Elite Prospect
    Images

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Tangent - Long Hard Day
    Runtime : 25min 29s
    File Size : 803 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/3ef0b7c002801/Mis...g_Hard_Day.mp4

Elite Prospect
    Images

Alternate video formats available by search of title. To get this clip for less click here Shoe Licking Foot Rest (1080 HD) Goddess Nina and I take complete advantage of this pathetic foot rest. What a loser! He actually admits to this being the only thing he is good for... Little does he realize we have a lot more in store than just resting our georgeous feet. "Stick your tongue out, like I said" I mean... what's the use in human furniture if it isn't multifunctioning? "Clean it like you mean it" my shoes are filthly with grime.. I am pissed when I realize this little bitch is covered in nasty sweat, after trying to rest my feet on his back.. I decide to turn him over and make him deep throat my heel. What a cock sucker! Then Goddess Nina says "Suck it like a dick!!!". I laugh at her cruelty. Then we make him thank us for being so demanding and bitchy. Haha.This is great and all, but my feet are rested now and having our shoes licked completely clean just isn't enough for the two of us. We laugh while making him beg for further abuse. I continually joke about his small penis and spit in his face. Ick! He's disgusting. He enjoys being in complete service to us. "do you feel lucky?" Of course he does! Nina and I are still annoyed with how much instruction this foot stool requires. Eventually I get sick of the disgusting piig and shoo him back to his cage. Finally some sexy alone time with Goddess Nina... Goddess Raven

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, GODDESS WORSHIP, HUMAN FURNITURE, FEMDOM

Keywords: Goddess Raven, Goddess Nina Elle

<!--more-->

File Name : THE MEAN GIRLS - Shoe Licking Foot Rest. Starring Goddess Raven and Goddess Nina Elle
    Runtime : 13min 34s
    File Size : 1.16 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/5d26b7df6b35d/THE..._Nina_Elle.mp4

Elite Prospect
    Images

Alternate video formats available by search of title. To get this clip for less click here Shoe Licking Reward (1080 HD) Who says we Mean Girls don't have a heart? This slave just finished a long day of being BEATEN SENSELESS by me n Princess Beverly in our videos (look at the marks all over its ugly body! Haha!) so we decide to take turns sitting up on the Mean Girl throne and allowing it the HONOR of licking the dirt and grime off our SHOES. Isn't he lucky?? Of course, we DO mock him the entire time and remind him of what an inferior loser cretin he is compared to us, but...it's not like we're telling him anything he doesn't know lol. And he is even grateful for our insults and mockery lol. What a good slave! We may bring this one back!(Wanna be a slave in our videos like this loser? Then go to the top of our store and send a pathetic begging, pleading email to us like this one did! And MORE importantly- send your DEPOSIT right away so we know you are SERIOUS about coming here and not just wasting our time with a fantasy! You will get your deposit back when you show up- just like this brave slave did.)-Princess Bella

Category: HUMILIATION

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, GODDESS WORSHIP, SHOE BOOT WORSHIP, HUMILIATION

Keywords: Princess Bella, Princess Beverly

<!--more-->

File Name : THE MEAN GIRLS - Shoe Licking Reward. Starring Princess Bella and Princess Beverly
    Runtime : 9min 45s
    File Size : 851 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/0f146093ed107/THE...ss_Beverly.mp4

Elite Prospect
    Images

Mistress Chloe knows that her slave is completely submissive to her feet and enjoys making him grovel for the privilege of serving them. Chloe sits majestically on her throne as her slave worships her feet, licking her toes and soles through her nylons. Chloe sadistically rubs her feet against his cock and balls just to get him excited, teasing him with the idea of kissing him. But then she spits in his face instead, amused at the thought she would actually kiss a lowly slave. Chloe then stands up to make her slave gag on her feet some more, smacking him in the face with her riding crop whenever he fails to properly suffer for her.

Category: FOOT DOMINATION

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, CHASTITY, SPITTING, FOOT GAGGING, HIGH HEELS

Keywords: Chloe Armour

<!--more-->

File Name : VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - Chloe's Foot Slave. Starring Mistress Chloe
    Runtime : 11min 19s
    File Size : 721 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/7eb6fab8fba60/VIC...ress_Chloe.mp4

Elite Prospect
    Images

Featuring Rebekka Raynor. It's a brave yet stupid man who threatens Rebekka Raynor, as this fool soon finds to his peril. Threatening to tell the manager about her smoking in the bar, he unleashes upon himself her sharp tongue and keen ability to humiliate hapless males in public.

<!--more-->

File Name : FemmeFataleFilms - Belittled In The Bar - Part 6. Starring Rebekka Raynor
    Runtime : 6min 53s
    File Size : 99.4 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/8d1a884bdf960/Fem...kka_Raynor.mp4

Elite Prospect
    Images

Strict lady boss Nina calls the junior to her office to discuss his poor behaviour, the other ladies complaining about a sexist joke that he made. She soon has him begging to keep his job, she guides him to kiss her shoes and shows him the kind of discipline that she likes to hand out. Cutting a hole in his best suit trousers, Nina spanks him until he begs for mercy and the humiliation continues as she teases his cock with her stockinged feet until he has a ruined orgasm and is sent back to the office, for all the ladies to laugh at him!

<!--more-->

File Name : TheEnglishMansion - Office Boy Reprimand - Part 4. Starring Lady Nina Birch
    Runtime : 6min 7s
    File Size : 128 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/aded2fcb078a0/The...Nina_Birch.mp4

Elite Prospect
    Images

This asshole slave deserves to be smothered, so firstly I plug his nose with a clothespin so that he can breathe only through his mouth. Then, I begin submitting him to a prolonged suffocation by introducing forcedly my feet into his mouth in order to impede him to breathe. The torture will end only when the slave will have the strength and breath to implore for mercy at his Mistress. Don't forget to visit my website Mistress Gaia. Also available in iPhone/Mobile Format Questo coglione di schiavo merita di essere soffocato, quindi per prima cosa gli tappo il naso con una molletta da bucato in modo che possa respirare solo con la bocca. Poi inizio a sottoporlo ad un prolungato soffocamento introducendo a forza i miei piedi nella sua bocca di merda fino a impedirgli di respirare. La tortura terminer solo quando lo schiavo avr la forza e il fiato per implorare piet alla sua Padrona. E non scordarti di visitare il mio sito Mistress Gaia.

Category: FOOT GAGGING

Related Categories: SMOTHER

Keywords: PADRONA ITALIANA, CLIPS FOR SALE

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Gaia - The slave has to implore for mercy
    Runtime : 6min 41s
    File Size : 339 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/068e4201fa324/Mis..._for_mercy.mp4

Elite Prospect
    Images

**ENGLISH SUBTITLES ONLY ON REQUEST** mjstress jsjde knows your feet passion. You are completely annihilate from this craving. She wanna make your dream come true... but a torturous way! Restrained to the torture table, you little fetish slave cannot help but sniff, lick, worship her feet when she want you to do this, teasing and denying you... and when she is gonna get tired from this game, she's using your face like a footstool, while she is reading a... fetish magazine!! For fast downloadable version click here - RESTRAINT FETISH DREAM mjstress jsjde conosce perfettamente la tua passione smisurata per i suoi piedi. Questa passione annichilisce completamente ogni tua volonta'. Quest'oggi lei ha deciso di concederti una adorazione del tutto particolare: completamente bloccato sul tavolo delle torture sara' lei a scegliere il momento in cui dovrai annusare, adorare, leccare le sue divine estremita'. Continuando a stuzzicare per poi negare i propri piedi, una volta stanca del gioco usera' la vostra faccia come poggiapiedi, mentre lei si rilassa leggendo una rivista a tema.... fetish!! Se vuoi scaricare piu' velocemente clicca qui - RESTRAINT FETISH DREAM For Windows Media Player version click here - RESTRAINT FETISH DREAM - wmv HD

Category: FOOT FETISH

Related Categories: FOOT SMELLING, FOOT WORSHIP, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT MASSAGE, FOOT SMELLING

Keywords: femdom, video, humiliation, bondage, fetish, feet, umiliazione, dominazione femminile, roleplay, toes, foot domination, adorazione piedi, mjstress jsjde, dominazione, feticismo

<!--more-->

File Name : UNCHAINED PRODUCTIONS CUSTOM FETISH - RESTRAINT FETISH DREAM. Starring Mistress Iside
    Runtime : 8min 29s
    File Size : 376 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/fa490423619ef/UNC...ress_Iside.mp4

Elite Prospect
    Images

Alexis Grace has given Gia Steel her cuckold to take care of her during her pregnancy. Gia knows that this cuck has a foot fetish. In this clip she uses her smelly socks and feet to introduce herself to the cuck. The cuck is disappointed to find out that Gia believes in a much longer chastity period than Alexis. Gia teases the cuck with her feet and then teases him with her hand. She strokes his balls and lets him know that she has to be kept happy. She is pregnant and the cuck will make sure she has no stress during her pregnancy. Gia is so mean the way she tease his locked up cock and balls. She then takes off her socks and allows the cuck to worship her feet. She wants the cuck properly motivated to spoil and serve her, and her boyfriend. Her boyfriend will continue to want to have sex so the cuck will need to buy her lingerie as her body changes to keep them happy. Gia plans to give this cuck a good rinse during her pregnancy. (13:30 long)

Clip contains: Gia Steel, pregnant, cuckold, chastity, CB3000, foot worship, thigh high socks, emotional humiliation, extreme chastity teasing, financial domination.

Category: PREGNANT

<!--more-->

File Name : Brat Princess 2 - Gia Steel - My Sister Gave you to me for my Pregnancy
    Runtime : 13min 30s
    File Size : 1 000 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/8256805d51811/Bra..._Pregnancy.wmv

Page 21 of 21 << First ... 11192021