Thread: Stories from author walterio  

Elite Member
    Images

Stories from author walterio

The New Neighbors

By walterio ©

INTRODUCTION

Vince and Sherry Collins owned their own counseling business and it had become a very successful venture for them. They met working at a seminar shortly after their intern training; began dating and soon discovered that they could not get enough of each other. Shortly after they got married and soon after that they opened up their counseling practice. They made a conscious effort to differentiate themselves from the other counselors so they catered to a very special client base. In addition to the regular clientele who desired family counseling, they catered to couples, singles, bisexuals, gays and lesbians who were struggling in their relationships. Vince and Sherry both had had experience with the same sex in college so they were comfortable with catering to those clients.

The specialized in sex therapy and often engaged in sex with their clients. Of course they were very selective as to whom they offered their service to. In addition to the counseling business, they produced TV infomercials for sexual stimulant products. Both of them had great TV voices and they were both very photogenic and beautiful people. Products they advertised included male enhancement, penis enlargement and sexual stimulants. They also advertised sexual novelties that could be ordered discreetly over the phone.

Vince at 27 years of age was a picture of fitness. He was 6'3" tall with broad shoulders that tapered into a narrow waist. He had strong legs with well defined quadriceps and calves. He looked like an athlete and kept himself very fit. His dark brown hair matched his mysterious dark brown eyes. He had been blessed with a large cock that was 8" long and over 5" around. He loved his cock as he felt it was not too big but bigger than most and his clients loved it.

Sherry was two years younger than Vince and she was a beauty. Sherry had gorgeous blonde hair that she wore down to her shoulders and she had cute blonde fuzz on her pubes. Her hazel eyes seemed cat like and she looked as if she were ready to leap on you. She stood at 5'7" and she possessed a rock hard 35-23-35 figure. Her tits were firm and stood out proudly from her chest. Her ass was marvelous and as hard as her abs. Her legs although muscular were shapely and attractive. The two of them naked together were a sight to behold. Many a client desired to be with both of them because it was such a turn on to see them naked.

They lived in a modest home in a middle class neighborhood. Their home was tastefully decorated and maintained with a private backyard. The yard was too small for a swimming pool but there was a hot tub on the deck. Vince and Sherry often sunbathed in the nude on their very private deck and they had long lost their tan lines. They also never wore bathing suits when using the hot tub. Massage therapy often came into play when they were making a client feel relaxed prior to a sexual therapy session. Vince and Sherry often massaged each other as a method of foreplay and it was a good way to stay in practice for their clients.

That evening, Sherry had just massaged Vince's shoulders, back, legs and buttocks. She had even dipped an oily finger into his anus to tease him. Now she had him turn on his back and as he did his impressive thick 8" cock stood tall. Sherry smiled as his cock waved in the air but she ignored it for the moment. Sherry massaged Vince's shoulders and chest before making her way past his loins and erect cock. She massaged his quads and lower legs and then worked her way back up to his loins. Sherry poured more oil on her hands and then took Vince's cock in one hand and his balls in the other. She stroked up and down until she was sure that he was about to cum.

"I don't want you to cum yet. It's your turn to give me a massage," she directed.

Sherry and Vince changed places and Sherry lay on the massage table face up. "Do my front first," she told him.

Vince poured oil on his hands and then went about massaging and teasing Sherry. He started at her neck and quickly moved to her firm tits and hard nipples. He let the nipples slide through his fingers as he massaged Sherry's great tits. Then he worked his way down bypassing her pussy on purpose and massaged her quads and calves. Vince worked his way back up and then he played with her pussy. He massaged around her vulva and then let a finger dip inside her pussy. Vince then added a second and third finger to Sherry's sopping wet pussy causing her to groan loudly.

Sherry moved her legs apart as a signal for Vince to eat her. He lowered his mouth to her pussy and ate her through multiple orgasms and by the time Sherry pushed his head away his face was drenched with her love nectar. Vince smiled at the pretty shapely blonde and then rolled her over on the massage table.

"Time to do the back," he said.

Vince poured more oil on his hands and worked it in to Sherry's body. He worked his way down from her shoulders to her calves. He massaged her back and hamstrings but purposely bypassed her buttocks. Then he worked his way back up to her buttocks and began to massage her curvy ass. Sherry loved to have her ass massaged and she cooed as Vince worked his magic.

Vince then lifted her by the hips so that her ass was in the air. He then inserted a very oily finger in her anus and probed deeply. Vince then added fingers to Sherry's pussy and finger fucked both her ass and pussy at the same time. Sherry just groaned with pleasure.

"I love it when you do that. I love it when you finger my pussy and ass together," she sighed.

Vince then removed his fingers and climbed up on the massage table behind Sherry. She knew what was coming next and she relaxed her ass to accept his big cock. Vince eased his cock into Sherry's ass slowly but steadily until he was all the way in. Then he began to fuck her incredible ass watching his cock slide in and out. Vince was turned on and ready to blow so he knew he wouldn't last long. A couple of more strokes and he shoved his cock all the way in her ass and held it there as he came. Vince fired a huge load into Sherry's ass and she could feel each warm stream shoot into her. Sherry used her talented anal muscles to milk Vince's cock dry as she felt cum flood her rectum. Sherry eased herself down on the table and Vince followed keeping his cock in her asshole. They remained still for several moments and then Vince lifted himself off of Sherry and his dick slipped from her ass.

"Oh Vince I love it when we make love like that. I love the massage foreplay and I love it when you cum in my ass," Sherry gasped.

"Baby you are one hot lover," Vince replied as he kissed her.

"Come on, let's get to bed and get a good night's sleep. It's back to work tomorrow and we have a busy day," Vince reminded her.

THE NEW NEIGHBORS

When Vince and Sherry got home the next evening they were exhausted after a very full and eventful day. They had both had sex with one couple and a divorced woman that day. As they pulled into their driveway they spotted a moving van in the street. People were moving into the house next door to them. Then Sherry spotted the young couple talking with the moving men. From a distance they both looked young and very attractive.

"Let's change clothes and go over and introduce ourselves," Sherry suggested.

Vince and Sherry changed into casual clothes that did little to hide their shapely bodies. Sherry wore very tight white shorts with a yellow halter top. She opted not to wear panties or a bra and the curve of her ass cheeks just peeked out below the shorts. Vince wore a muscle tee shirt and tight shorts that showed off his physique. The shorts were snug around his muscular thighs and outlined off the package between his legs. They walked over to meet the new neighbors.

Monique and Jerry Sawyer had been married two years and they just bought their first house. They were thrilled to be moving into the neighborhood. Jerry was in sales and had just joined a new company which required relocation. Monique was a school teacher who would be looking for a new job that fall. Jerry was not a physical specimen as he stood at 5'7" and weighed about 160 pounds. He had brown hair and brown eyes and was a fairly handsome man. Monique on the other hand was a beauty. She was of French descent and she had long brown hair and bedroom brown eyes. She was only 5'5" tall and weighed about 115 pounds. She had a slender shapely figure with small firm breasts, nice legs and a killer ass.

Monique and Jerry spotted Vince and Sherry walking toward them and Jerry felt his loins stir. Jerry stared at the beautiful blonde headed toward he and his wife and he couldn't believe how gorgeous she was. Monique also took in Dirk's physique and she was a little intimidated by his presence. Vince and Sherry smiled as they approached the young couple but it did nothing to put Monique and Jerry at ease.

"Hi we're Vince and Sherry Collins. We live next door and we want to welcome you to the neighborhood," Vince said introducing him and his wife.

"Thanks! I'm Jerry and this is my wife Monique," Jerry replied holding out his hand.

Vince took Jerry's hand in his firm grasp and shook it. Then he shook hands with Monique and seemed to hold it longer than necessary making Monique uncomfortable. Sherry also shook hands with Jerry and Monique who were surprised at her firm grasp as well.

"Listen, I know that you are busy with the movers but after they leave why don't you come over to our place for a drink. I'll put out some appetizers and you two can relax. I'm sure that you're hungry and you don't feel like preparing anything," Sherry offered.

Monique was about to decline when her husband accepted the invitation. "That would be great. It is very nice of you to offer. Are you sure it won't be too much trouble?"

"No trouble at all and it will give us a chance to get better acquainted," Sherry responded.

"Okay we'll see you later then," Jerry accepted.

Sherry and Vince then turned to walk back to their house and Jerry's eyes went right to Sherry's shapely hot ass. Jerry immediately wondered if Sherry took it in the ass, if her husband shoved his big dick in there. Monique had a great ass but she would not let Jerry put more than his finger in there and that was when he was eating her pussy. Jerry had always wanted to fuck a woman in the ass but to date he had not done so. He still worked on his wife but Monique was hard to crack.

"Why did you accept their invitation? They make me nervous. I'm not sure that I want to be that close to them as neighbors," Monique questioned her husband.

"Don't be so paranoid. They seem like nice people. What do you think is going to happen? It's just drinks and appetizers," Jerry replied in a scolding tone.

Later after the movers had left, Jerry and Monique went over to the Collins' home. They actually had a very pleasant evening getting acquainted over cocktails and appetizers. They learned about each other's profession and backgrounds. Although everything went smoothly, Monique was still leery about the neighbors. Every time that Sherry got up to serve someone, Jerry stared at her great ass. Other times Jerry tried to look down Sherry's halter top. Later Jerry and Monique excused themselves as they were tired and needed to get home. They thanked Vince and Sherry for a nice evening and then returned home.

"So what do you think," Vince asked.

"Well Jerry will be a piece of cake to get in bed. Did you see him checking me out all evening," Sherry replied with a snicker.

"Yeah, he couldn't take his eyes off your ass and he wasn't very discreet about looking down your top. Did you like him?" Vince said.

"He's okay and I'll make him happy so that we can get to his gorgeous wife," Sherry answered and then added, "Monique will be a challenge and I think that I will have to seduce her first. She seemed a little intimidated by you."

"Maybe, but did you notice her great ass. I would love to plow that beauty," Vince acknowledged.

"I think that I will have to break her in for you. I'll seduce Jerry first and then I'll be able to learn more about Monique," Sherry stated and then said, "Let's go to bed. I'm horny after being around our new neighbors."

THE INFOMERCIAL

Vince and Sherry decided to hire a receptionist for their office. They wanted her to be an attractive young girl so that they could use her in their infomercials as well. They were thrilled when a pretty Japanese girl named Susie applied for the position. When they explained the job to her, Susie was thrilled with the opportunity particularly with being in a TV commercial. Susie was third generation Japanese and she had been born in the U.S.

The day of the infomercial filming, Sherry explained that the commercial would be for a male enhancement product. Sherry and Vince would be interviewing Susie and Susie would give testimony as to how her sex life had improved since her boyfriend started using the product. Susie was given a script to review about her fictitious boyfriend and the results of the product use. Sherry explained that the teleprompter would contain the interview test and that Susie just had to follow along.

Sherry then showed Susie to the dressing room and presented her with the outfit to wear. Sherry helped Susie get dressed in a black dress with a very short hem line. The dress was cut just below Susie's vulva and barely covered her shapely ass. The dress was also open own the front and formed a V from Susie's shoulders to her navel. Susie did not wear a bra and the dress just covered her small firm tits. As Sherry arranged the front of Susie's dress she allowed the back of her hands to brush over Susie's tits and rock hard nipples. Susie shivered with the touch and Sherry was pleased with the response.

Vince entered the studio and he was greeted by the two girls. He sized up Susie closely this time and noticed that she was a very pretty Japanese girl with jet black hair to her shoulders. Her eyes were dark adding to the mysterious oriental look. Susie stood at about 5'6" but couldn't have weighed more than 100 pounds. She had smallish tits barely covered by the dress and the mini skirt showed off her shapely legs and accented her curvy bottom. Vince liked the girl and decided that he would like to fuck her after the shoot. Sherry was wearing a light blue dress that was very tight and showed off her great legs and curvy ass. The dress tied behind Sherry's neck and barely covered the sides of her tits.

The three of them took their position as Sherry and Vince stood on either side of Susie. They had microphones in their hands and they stood very close to Susie so that their bodies touched. The filming began and Sherry and Vince opened up with statements about the product and then they began the interview. Susie studied the teleprompter and responded to the questions as if she was hearing them for the first time. As Susie went along with interview she felt Vince's hand slip under her short skirt and caress her panty covered ass. Susie tried to ignore it and focus on the commercial. Then she felt another hand and she knew it was Sherry's. Sherry was also caressing Susie's cute ass through the panty.

It took all off Susie's will power to focus on making the commercial as her employer's hands fondled her ass. Then Susie felt both hands slip inside her panties and cup the cheeks of her ass. Susie trembled when she felt the hands on her bare skin but she was determined to finish the commercial. Susie badly wanted this job and if she had to put up with a little grab ass to get she would. The three of them were standing so close together that even when the camera zoomed out, Vince's and Sherry's hands were not visible. Susie looked great in her black dress with her legs on display and it was a super camera shot. Susie's only worry was that her dress may part further and reveal her naked breasts but that never happened. After the filming, Sherry invited Susie back to the dressing room with her and Vince.

"So how was your first infomercial shoot," Sherry asked teasingly.

"It was unbelievable. I could hardly concentrate when you two started playing with my ass," Susie gasped, "God you two got me so hot I thought that I was going to cum before the shoot was over."

"But you handled it well. We wanted to see if you were up to the test," Vince replied as he slipped his hand under Sherry's skirt and cupped her ass.

Sherry giggled and said sexily, "Susie you want to party with us don't you?"

Susie knew that she had a decision to make. Say no and she wouldn't keep her job but if she said yes she was agreeing to be their plaything. In the interest of her career and being with her beautiful employers she said yes.

"Yes, I would like to party with you," Susie said and blushed.

Vince moved over closer to Susie, reached under Susie's skirt and began to stroke her ass and legs. Susie was immediately turned on and she had trouble maintaining her balance as Vince began to touch her pussy and diddle her twat under her panties. Sherry grabbed Vince's pants and pulled them along with his underwear down to his knees. His big erect cock sprung up as the elastic top cleared it. Susie's eyes widen in total awe of his manhood, she had never seen a cock this big and certainly never this close to one.

"Go ahead and touch it Susie," urged Sherry.

Susie took the monster in her tiny hands and stared at it. Sherry knelt down in front of Susie and pulled her panties down and off her legs. Vince eased Susie to the floor so that she was on her back with her dress pushed up to her waist. Susie just went with the flow and soon was begging Vince to fuck her with his big dick. Vince leaned over and pulled her dress down and off her body to get a look at her hot little tits. Sherry had already removed her clothes and was kneeling next to Susie.

"I can't wait until he fills your cunt with his meat, you have never felt anything so big, it will fill you up," said Sherry.

Vince knelt between Susie's legs and slowly slid his cock into her tight pussy.

"Wait until he shoots in you he is going to fill up your tight little cunt to overflowing," Sherry continued.

Vince had worked his cock all the way into Susie and began to fuck her slowly. He made sure to keep his cock in constant contact with her clit. He began to use long deliberate strokes with his cock coming almost all the way out of her cunt and then filling it again. Susie was going wild as she had multiple orgasms and was in the process of her most intense one yet. Sherry was tweaking Susie's nipples and playing with Susie's tits.

Sherry yelled, "Oh yeah give it to her, fuck her, fuck her good."

Sherry was getting turned on watching him fuck Susie with his big dick as it disappeared and then reappeared in her tiny cunt. Susie was out of control, thrashing and screaming to be fucked. She tensed up and had a violent orgasm as she sat up and grabbed Vince begging him to hold her.

She screamed, "Yes, yes, yes."

Vince blasted his load into her cunt filling it easily. Susie felt stream after stream of his cum hit her cunt walls. Susie lay back down and Vince slid his still erect cock out of her pussy. Sherry just stared at Vince's cock and Susie's stretched pussy.

"Clean him up now," teased Sherry.

Vince straddled Susie's chest and offered her his cock, which she took in her mouth willingly. Susie sucked the remaining juices out of Vince's dick and her sucking kept him hard.

"My turn," yelled Sherry as she flopped over on her back and spread her legs.

Vince moved to her quickly and buried his meat in her pussy. Sherry was hot and humped Vince for all she was worth. It would be a while before Vince could cum again but he remained hard and fucked Sherry until she begged him to stop. Then Susie smiled at Vince as she lay naked next to Sherry. There were no preliminaries Susie just wanted Vince to fuck her again with his big dick. Vince got between her legs and slid his dick into Susie. She was sopping wet just from anticipation so he entered her easily filling up her twat with his rod. Vince fucked her royally keeping his cock in contact with her clit the entire time. Susie went wild imploring Vince to fuck her forever. She had multiple orgasms again and again until she pleaded with Vince to stop. Susie was exhausted and could not handle any more contact on her clit.

Vince rolled Susie's almost lifeless figure over on all fours and entered her pussy from behind. Susie liked the feeling of his cock sliding in and out of her without touching her engorged clit. Sherry moved her pussy to within range of Susie's mouth and encouraged her to lick her pussy. It was not a first time eating pussy for Susie so she gladly sucked on Sherry's cunt as Vince fucked her from behind. Vince stared at Susie's beautiful ass and then began to caress her lovely ass cheeks. Susie cooed into Sherry's twat as Vince lovingly stroked her ass. Vince tickled her asshole and then inserted his little finger into her asshole.

Susie liked the penetration and Vince's finger was about the size of a small cock. Vince grabbed some lotion that Sherry kept in her purse and coated Susie's asshole with it. Vince then put a bigger finger in her ass this time and although Susie uttered a little grunt she went along with the anal probing. Vince played with Susie's clit as he fucked her doggy style and fingered her asshole. Vince's middle finger was buried in Susie's asshole as he tweaked her clit and fucked her. Susie could feel another orgasm coming on and she started to tremble and shake her hips. Susie began moaning in Sherry's pussy as Sherry held Susie's face to her cunt. Susie's hips were thrusting with the intensity of the orgasm.

Vince took advantage of Susie's state and slipped his cock from her pussy to her asshole. Between his hardness and Susie's gyrations, Vince's cock cleared her sphincter. As Susie started to recover from her orgasm she realized that Vince's cock was in her asshole. Susie panicked a little and eyes her widened with fear. She tried to dislodge his cock but Vince held her hips firm and continued to feed more and more cock into her asshole. Sherry held Susie by her ears so that she couldn't move her face from Sherry's pussy. Sherry was turned on as she watched Vince slide more and more of his cock into Susie's tight little ass.

"Yeah fuck her, fuck her tight little Jap ass, stretch that asshole and fill it up with your cum," Sherry urged.

"Please no you're too big, too big," pleaded Susie, her voice partially muffled by Sherry's cunt.

Vince continued to fuck her and soon his entire cock was disappearing into her asshole. Vince could feel his orgasm building and he knew he would blow his load soon. Susie felt him tense up and she knew he was about to cum in her ass. Vince fired a barrage of cum into her tight asshole and Susie's ass almost with a will of its own milked his cock dry. Susie could feel his cum backing up in her ass and running down over Vince's cock and over her pussy lips.

Vince and Susie rolled to their sides with Vince's cock still buried in her ass. He slowly fucked her as he softened and his cock slipped from her ass with an audible pop. Susie felt the cool air fill her passage that had just been unplugged. Vince reached around Susie and stroked her tits and rock hard nipples. Sherry took one of the tits in her mouth.

Vince was kissing Susie on the neck and Susie was cooing and murmuring, "Thank you, thank you".

"You are most welcome," Vince mused and then said, "You are going to love working for us."

The three of the rested for several minutes and then they uncoupled, cleaned up and dressed. Susie accompanied Vince and Sherry to their home where the three of them spent the rest of the day having incredible sex together. It was a day that Susie had never expected but she was pleased to be in the employ of this hot couple.

JERRY'S SEDUCTION

The next day Sherry set her plan in motion to seduce her new neighbor Jerry. Not that Sherry was that interested in him but she was convinced that he was the path to get to his wife. Sherry noticed that Monique left the house without her husband that day so she decided to check in on Jerry. Jerry was still in the process of unpacking and putting things in there place when the doorbell rang.

"Shit, who can that be?" he said to himself.

Jerry opened the door and saw Sherry standing there in her shorts and halter top. He immediately smiled and greeted her. "Hi, what's up?" he asked.

"Oh I just wanted to see if you two needed anything," Sherry lied.

"Monique went shopping but I think we're good, just a little sore from the heavy lifting," Jerry replied.

"Well I was just going to jump in my hot tub. You are more than welcome to join me if you like and relax those sore muscles," Sherry offered in a sexy voice.

There was no way that Jerry was going to pass up an opportunity like that. He was dying to see Sherry in a bathing suit and he was sure that it would be a bikini. "I would love to. I'll just be a minute and get my swim suit," he accepted.

"Okay just come on in the door will be open and I'll be in the hot tub," Sherry told him and then she walked back to her house purposely swaying her ass for Jerry's benefit.

Jerry changed into this swim suit in record time and made a bee line for the Collins house. He walked right in and out into the backyard. Jerry spotted Sherry in the hot tub and as he prepared to enter it he realized that she was completely naked in the water. Jerry stopped in his tracks and stared at his beautiful naked blonde neighbor.

"Is there something wrong?" Sherry asked.

"You're naked!" Jerry exclaimed.

"Oh sorry, I should have told you. Vince and I never use bathing suits in the hot tub. I'm not sure that I could even find my bikini it has been so long since I wore it," Sherry explained lying again.

"Maybe I shouldn't come in with you naked," Jerry stammered.

"That's up to you. If it bothers you why don't you take off your trunks and then we'll both be naked," Sherry suggested.

Jerry was torn between embarrassment and desire. He would love to be naked in the hot tub with his gorgeous neighbor. It was just that he had never done anything like this before. Jerry shrugged his shoulders and entered the hot tub keeping his bathing suit on for the moment.

"Are you going to keep your suit on?" Sherry asked.

Jerry felt ridiculous with it on so he pulled it off under water and tossed in on the side. "There that's better, isn't it?" Sherry teased.

"Vince and I have often had other friends naked in the hot tub with his. It's a great ice breaker before an evening of sex," Sherry admitted.

Sherry then went on and talked about some of the people that she and her husband swung with. Jerry couldn't believe that he was hearing this conversation with this naked blonde beauty in a Jacuzzi. His cock was rock hard under water and there was no chance of his erection subsiding soon.

"Jerry would you like to fuck me?" Sherry asked and then said, "I would like to fuck you."

Jerry could not believe his ears. He was lost for words at first but then he finally managed to say, "Vince, what about Vince?"

"Oh Vince knows that I want to fuck you. You see we are a very open and we fuck other people as I told you," Sherry explained.

Sherry slid over to him in the Jacuzzi and Jerry jumped when their skin touched. Sherry slid her hand under the water and across his thigh and grabbed hold of his erect cock. Jerry almost came on the spot when she touched him. Sherry was disappointed in the size of Jerry's cock as it seemed to be smaller than average. Sherry guessed it to be about 5" long and about 4" around. She had held many cocks in her hand so she was pretty good at estimating the size. Not wanting to put Jerry off, she cooed when she wrapped her hand around the small shaft.

"Hum! Is this for me," she teased as she stroked the erect cock.

"Please don't," Jerry whimpered.

"Now you know you don't mean that. I saw you checking me out when you moved in and now you have your chance to do something about it," Sherry went on.

Jerry gasped as she stroked his cock under the water. He felt like he would cum any minute if she didn't stop. He tried to think of something else but that was impossible with the beautiful blonde stroking his cock. Sherry sensed that Jerry was extremely turned on and she didn't want him to shoot his load in the Jacuzzi. She was actually looking forward to tasting his young sperm.

"Jerry sit on the edge of the Jacuzzi," Sherry coaxed him.

Jerry lifted his body up out of the water and sat on the edge on the Jacuzzi. His face was beet red but his erect cock gave away his desire. She smiled at him and held his cock lovingly.

"You have a beautiful cock and I am going to enjoy sucking it," Sherry said in a very sultry tone.

Jerry was speechless as he watched Sherry lower her head and engulf his cock in her warm sensuous mouth. He gasped as she closed her lips around it and then began to bob up and down. Sherry deep throated him and he felt her lips touch his pubic hair as she swallowed his entire cock. No one had ever done that before and he almost lost it at that moment.

Sherry continued to suck his cock and she swirled her tongue around and nibbled the head driving Jerry crazy. Sherry sensed that he was close to blowing his load and she cupped his tight balls and massaged them as she tightened her mouth around his cock. That did it and Jerry could feel his cum travel from his balls through his scrotum as he started to cum.

"Oh shit, here it is. I'm cumming," he screamed but it was more of announcement than a warning.

Sherry stayed glued to his cock and swallowed every drop of his seed as it rushed into her mouth. Jerry came in droves and Sherry had to swallow quickly to keep his seed from running out of her mouth. Jerry could not believe how Sherry worked his cock and swallowed every drop. None of the girls he had ever been with, including his wife, ever swallowed his cum. Sherry was pleased with his youthful discharge and she knew that he would be hard again in no time so that he could fuck her. Jerry shot quite a load in her mouth almost as much as Vince would with his first load of the day.

Sherry sucked and nibbled and teased Jerry to no end. Finally he begged her to stop and he slid back into the Jacuzzi to rest and recover. Sherry slid next to him and turned his face toward hers. She kissed him deeply plunging her tongue into his mouth allowing him to sample the after taste of his cum. Jerry reached for her and took her in his arms. Jerry fondled her tits, thighs and ass as they kissed. He could feel himself getting erect again as they cuddled, petted and kissed in the Jacuzzi.

Sherry felt him firming up again and reached for his cock under the water. She thought to herself that there was no substitute for youth. Sherry stood up and lifted Jerry to his feet and smiled as she broke their kiss.

"Come on, let's take this in the house where we will be more comfortable," she said sexily.

Jerry followed Sherry into the house and upstairs to her bedroom. He never took his eyes off of her shapely legs and killer ass the entire time. They entered the bedroom and Sherry turned to face him.

"Do you like to eat pussy?" she asked.

"Of course," Jerry replied quickly although it had been a while since he had eaten his wife's pussy, something that Monique complained about these days.

Sherry stretched out on her back on her bed and spread her legs. Her hands went down to her pussy and she stroked her quim and opened it for Jerry to see. Jerry just stared at her in all her beauty lying on the bed. Her blonde hair spread across the bed, her firm tits and hard nipples stuck up in the air and her voluptuous body was splayed before him. Sherry held her arms open to him and then guided him to her body as he leaned in toward her.

Sherry coached him through every move telling him what she liked best. Jerry buried his tongue in Sherry's pussy shoving it in as if he was fucking her. Sherry directed the action and she soon had him nibbling on her clit while he fingered her pussy. Jerry was really getting into the action particularly because of the way he had Sherry squirming and tossing on the bed. Sherry moved her legs over Jerry's shoulders and pulled his head closer to her pussy. Jerry held on to Sherry shapely buttocks and squeezed and fondled her firm ass cheeks as he ate her pussy.

"Oh, oh, yes right there. You got it. Suck it, chew on it, and eat me, oh!" Sherry cried out.

Jerry continued to eat her pussy as he held her ass tightly in his hands. He then moved his hands up to her tits and found her hard nipples. Jerry massaged her boobs and twirled her nipples in his fingertips as he continued to munch on her pussy and clit. Sherry was tossing and thrusting her pussy into Jerry's face and calling for him to eat her.

"Stick your finger in my ass," screamed Sherry.

Jerry was taken back by the demand but he had been thinking about her incredible ass and he did as she told him. He snuck one hand behind Sherry's bottom and toyed with her asshole tickling the tight nether hole.

"Damn it wet your finger in my pussy and shove it in my ass," Sherry ordered.

Jerry stuck his middle finger in Sherry's pussy and got it good and wet with her juices. He then positioned it at Sherry's asshole and shoved it in. Sherry gasped with the abrupt anal penetration but soon had Jerry's finger buried in her ass. Jerry pumped his finger in and out of Sherry's ass as he continued to maul her pussy with his mouth. Jerry loved the feel of his finger in the warm recess of Sherry's ass.

Sherry stiffened and gasped aloud as she came on Jerry's face. Jerry held on to her with his finger still buried in her ass and his mouth glued to her cunt. He felt the waves of orgasm rock Sherry's body and his face was flooded with her cunt juice. Sherry kept humping his face until the last of her orgasms passed and she flopped back on the bed.

Jerry slipped his finger from her ass and his hands found her breasts again. He stroked her tits and nipples as he gently licked her pussy dry of all her juices. Jerry finished eating her and then sat up kneeling between Sherry legs. Jerry followed Sherry's eyes to his cock and then he realized that he was hard again.

Sherry smiled at him and said, "That was marvelous, an outstanding performance. Now get that cock in my pussy and fuck me!"

Jerry leaned forward and aimed his cock at Sherry's pussy. He slid in easily to the hilt and reveled in the warmth of her cunt. Jerry began to pump his cock in and out of Sherry's pussy as she wrapped her shapely legs around his back. Sherry pulled him in with her legs and positioned herself so that her clit was in constant contact with his smaller cock. Jerry began to pound Sherry's pussy and Sherry humped her hips back at him just as hard. The two of them fucked each other frantically breathing heavy and grunting and moaning. Sherry had another orgasm but continued to fuck Jerry toward his. Sherry was an expert of keeping a cock of any size in constant contact with her clit. Sherry lost count of her orgasms before Jerry finally filled her pussy with his spunk.

Jerry stiffened and then thrust into her each time he felt his cum ejaculate. Sherry rocked with him and she clenched her cunt muscles trying to squeeze every drop of cum from his small slender cock. Jerry collapsed on her body as he felt the last surge of cum leave his cock. Sherry held him tight as he relaxed his body. Jerry had never felt so good in his life. He had fucked other girls his age including his wife but it was never like this. He couldn't believe his good fortune in fucking an experienced beautiful woman like Sherry.

Sherry rolled to her side and Jerry rolled with her. They held to each other and gently caressed each other's sweaty body. Sherry pushed Jerry on his back and then she kissed her way down his chest passed his stomach to his cock. Jerry gasped in surprise when Sherry took his cock in her mouth and sucked it clean of their combined juices. Then she moved up his body and kissed him deeply shoving her tongue in his mouth again. Sherry wanted to be sure that he got to taste both of them and that he shed any inhibitions that he previously had. Played with his cock and she felt it getting hard again. It was now time to give Jerry something that had only been a fantasy up to now. She touched his cock with her foot causing him to flinch in surprise.

"I can see that you are ready for action again. Have you ever fucked a girl in the ass?" Sherry quizzed him.

"No I haven't," Jerry admitted.

"I love it in the ass. Will you fuck me in the ass?" Sherry asked sexily.

"Oh my God, yes, yes sure I'll do it," Jerry replied excitedly.

Sherry smiled at him and then got off the bed. She retrieved some lubricant from the nightstand and handed it to Jerry. Sherry then got on all fours and directed Jerry to lube her ass. Jerry got turned on by putting the lube in her asshole. He enjoyed fingering her hole and caressing her curvy ass. Sherry rotated her ass in arousal as Jerry inserted a second finger into her bung hole.

"Okay I'm ready for your cock Jerry, fuck me in the ass," ordered Sherry.

Jerry knelt behind her and eased his hard cock into her ass. He worked it in slowly and reveled in the methodical penetration of her luscious ass. Jerry had never felt anything like this before. Sherry's ass was a warm tight receptacle. Sherry smiled to herself as the small cock in her ass was no bigger than Vince's finger but Sherry did not let on. Sherry used her anal muscles to perfection as she massaged Jerry's cock in her anal sheath. Jerry caressed both of Sherry's gorgeous ass cheeks as he fucked her ass deeply. They both sensed he was about to cum again and Jerry picked up his pace as Sherry squeezed his cock with more intensity.

"Cum in my ass, I want your cum in my ass," Sherry cried out.

Her words sent Jerry over the edge and he fired his third load of the day into Sherry's hot ass. Sherry felt the warm sperm coat her rectal passage, a feeling that she never tired of. She squeezed her anal muscles and milked Jerry's cock dry of every drop of cum. Jerry continued to fuck her slowly until his cock softened and slipped from her ass. Jerry just looked at her beautiful ass and watched as trickles of cum ran out of her ass down her thighs and across the lips of her pussy. Jerry was in disbelief as he looked at Sherry's incredible ass and realized that his dream had come true. He had finally fucked a woman in the ass and what an ass it was. Jerry had been fixated with her curvy ass from the first time they met and now he had fucked it.

Sherry suggested they go back to the hot tub and relax for a few minutes. Jerry then put his swim suit back on and headed home. Monique was already home and she was pissed as she had no idea where Jerry had gone. Jerry was lost for words as Monique chastised him for his unexplained absence. Jerry finally admitted that he had used the neighbor's hot tub and he apologized for not leaving Monique a note. Monique eyed her husband suspiciously as she did not like the idea of him being at the neighbor's house alone. Monique did not trust Sherry and she was very suspicious of her. Even though Jerry was discreet and did not mention his encounter with Sherry, Monique suspected that something happened between them.

MONIQUE'S SEDUCTION

Over the next several weeks Jerry and Monique settled into their new home and got back to their routine. Jerry was back to traveling several days in a week in his new sales job and Monique was busy applying for a teaching position for the upcoming school year. Monique was often home alone two sometimes three days a week with her husband traveling. Sherry and Vince had Monique over a couple of times for a cook out and they were both very polite and sweet. Still Monique had a sense that Sherry was up to something but she couldn't figure out what it was.

One afternoon Sherry called Monique and said that Vince would be out of town for a few days. Since they were both alone Sherry suggested getting together for dinner in the evening. Monique accepted as she was lonely and lately Jerry had been too occupied with his job for Monique's liking. That evening after Sherry and Monique had finished dinner, they moved into the family room. Sherry opened up another bottle of wine and the two women toasted each other. They chatted easily and Monique this time was very comfortable in the presence of her gracious host. Sherry steered the conversation toward Monique's husband asking why he traveled extensively and why he was gone so often. Monique told Sherry that her husband was trying to make an impression at his new job but it was getting old quickly.

Sherry then quizzed Monique about her sexual needs and desires and how she handled her husband's absence. Monique, although embarrassed by the question, shyly admitted that she pleasured herself when her husband was gone. Monique told Sherry that lately Jerry was very into himself and that he sought his pleasure when he was home and if Monique was pleasured in the process that was a bonus. Jerry would mount Monique and fuck her fast until he came. If she didn't orgasm that's just the way it was. Monique did not tell Sherry that Jerry was suddenly obsessed with anal sex and he kept trying to get Monique to give up her ass.

Monique tried to turn the tables on Sherry and asked her about her marriage with Vince. Monique was not prepared for Sherry's response. Sherry told Monique about Vince in bed and what a wonderful considerate lover he was. She also told Monique about their assistant Susie and others that they had sex with. Monique was stunned, shocked and mortified with Sherry's admission.

"You have sex with your assistant?" Monique gasped.

"Yes we do and we love it. Ever since we seduced her she has been eternally grateful and she loves Vince's huge cock. Our sex is incredible," Sherry responded.

"Oh my God Sherry, I could never do anything like that," Monique said still in shock.

"Haven't you ever been with a woman?" Sherry asked her.

"No I haven't," Monique replied her voice cracking.

"Have you ever thought about it? What it would be like?" Sherry pushed her.

"No, well kind of, once in college, but I never pursued it," Monique said surprised by her own admission.

Monique felt the wine going to her head and she was getting way to comfortable with this conversation. She would normally have one glass of wine, two at the most and here they were with the second bottle almost empty. However the wine tasted so good and she was in such a pleasant relaxed state. Sherry put down her glass of wine and reached over, trailing her hand along Monique's arm and down to her hand. She took the glass of wine from Monique's hand and set it on the end table. Monique, feeling slightly inebriated looked at Sherry with a half smile on her face.

"What are you doing," she said breathlessly.

"Hush and relax," Sherry said.

Sherry trailed her fingers back up Monique's arm, stopping at the inside of her elbow. Here she drew lazy circles with her fingernail. Monique started fidgeting nervously and smiled. Sherry moved her hand farther up Monique's arm, stopping on the top of her shoulder and raking the nails along the baby sensitive skin. Monique shuddered involuntarily and Sherry took this as a sign to continue the seduction. She moved her hand to the side of Monique's neck and trailed her finger up behind her ear then she moved her lips to Monique's ear and blew softly causing Monique to gasp audibly. Sherry used her tongue and trailed it along the inside of Monique's ear very lightly and then stuck it in her ear making it very wet. Sherry then blew on the wet ear sending a chill through her neighbor.

Monique shuddered again and she knew that she stop this before it went any further. But whether it was the wine or her curiosity or both she allowed Sherry to continue. Sherry followed Monique's jaw line with her tongue until she got to the corner of her mouth, then she flicked her tongue lightly at the corner of Monique's mouth and then ran her tongue along the woman's luscious lips. Monique hadn't passionately kissed Jerry for weeks and she allowed her lips to part slightly as Sherry put her lips on hers. Sherry gently coaxed Monique's lips farther apart with her tongue and probed the inside of Monique's mouth. Her hand trailed down Monique's neck to her breast. Sherry cupped her breast through her shirt and bra and flicked her thumb over her hardening nipple. Monique was surprised when she felt her nipple harden and come to attention. Sherry kept up the exploration of Monique's mouth with her tongue French kissing her as she gently pinched Monique's nipple between her thumb and forefinger.

Monique thought again that she should stop Sherry but it felt so good and she had been so starved for attention that she let it continue. Plus she thought to herself she could always stop Sherry before she went too far. Monique moaned loudly and arched her back as Sherry moved her hand under Monique's blouse and raked her nails across the woman's belly. Sherry reached behind Monique and with one hand expertly unhooked her bra. Then Sherry moved her hand up and cupped Monique's bare breast allowing the roundness to fill her hand. She rubbed the pad of her thumb across her neighbor's bare nipple and felt the electricity that flowed through Monique's body. Sherry pushed the blouse and bra up over Monique's chest and lowered her mouth to suck in her nipple. Sherry gently nibbled on Monique's hard nub sending chills throughout the woman's body. Monique groaned aloud with desire.

Sherry moved her hands quickly and seemingly in one movement removed Monique's blouse and bra revealing her beautifully rounded breasts and very hard nipples. Monique was caught off guard with everything that happened so fast. Sherry quickly covered Monique's nipples with her mouth kissing and nibbling one and then switching to the other. She could hear Monique's breathing getting faster and shallower. Monique let out a moan and grabbed Sherry's head as if to push her away but she didn't.

"We really should stop. I really don't want to do this," Monique said rather unconvincingly.

Sherry ran one of her hands under Monique's skirt and up the insides of her thigh toward the woman's vulva. Sherry touched the panty covered pussy and felt the heat and moisture of Monique's steamy cunt.

"I would say that your pussy disagrees with you," Sherry said and then continued to suck on Monique's tits and nipples.

"Oh, that does feel good. It's been so long. Please don't stop," Monique said breathlessly holding Sherry's head tightly to her bosom.

"Don't worry," Sherry replied, "I have no intention of stopping."

Sherry then trailed her tongue down Monique's breast and stomach and dipped her tongue into her belly button. Sherry continued to run her hands over Monique's thighs and gently brushed her fingers over the sopping wet material of the panties. She could feel the moisture soaking through Monique's panties and smiled to herself in victory. Her tongue continued to roam across Monique's stomach and Sherry let her fingers dance on the woman's panties emitting more moans from Monique.

Sherry grabbed the waistband of Monique's skirt and she pulled it down along with her panties very slowly. Monique was totally confused as her mind told her one thing and her body another. She didn't stop Sherry as she told herself she would instead she lifted her hips making it easier for her neighbor to remove her skirt and panties. Now Monique was totally naked in front of her seductress.

Sherry smiled at Monique and slid her finger down Monique's slit. Sherry teased the woman's clit by gently nicking it with her nail. Monique's body leaped in response to her sensitive clit and she gasped out loud.

"Do you still want me to stop?" Sherry said

Monique just shook her head no as she was unable to get any words out. She was overcome with lust as Sherry rubbed her finger along the engorged clit and slit of Monique's pussy. Monique realized that she was extremely wet as she felt her wetness running out of her pussy and in between the cheeks of her ass. She finally resolved herself to the fact that there was no turning back now. Sherry gently spread Monique's pussy lips and flicked her tongue along the inside of her neighbor's pussy. Monique nearly jumped out of her skin with the initial contact of Sherry's warm tongue on her pussy. It had been months since her husband had eaten her pussy and she just couldn't believe the wonderful feeling of Sherry's tongue.

Sherry could tell by Monique's reaction to her tongue lapping that Monique was on the brink of her first orgasm. Sherry again flicked her tongue inside her neighbor's pussy and let it travel up from Monique's vagina to her clit. Sherry pointed her tongue and slowly drew circles on the flat space under Monique's clit. Monique tensed up and she moved her hips trying to get Sherry's mouth to stay on her clit. In desperation Monique moved her hands to her pussy and pulled back the hood exposing her clit. Sherry saw this and she flicked her pointed tongue quickly over Monique's exposed flesh feeling it harden with each stroke.

"Oh God Sherry, don't stop please, make me cum. I need to cum. I'm cumming Sherry, oh Sherry!" Monique screamed as her body thrashed around with the intensity of her orgasm.

Sherry continued tongue fucking Monique and playing with her clit and Monique could not stand it anymore as her body went rigid. Monique moaned and lifted her hips toward Sherry's face as if she were trying to get the tongue deeper into her pussy. Sherry grabbed Monique's buttocks and she continued with her tongue lapping and squeezed Monique's shapely ass at the same time. This final act took Monique over the edge with a mind numbing orgasm.

Sherry smiled to herself in conquest and slowly withdrew her tongue from her neighbor's pussy. She was not done by any means yet but she would let Monique take a few minutes to recover. As Sherry felt Monique's body relax and sensed the relaxed state, she slowly ran her tongue up the inside of the pussy and Monique jumped with surprise.

"What, not again," Monique gasped.

Sherry moved her hand and gently patted her stomach. "Oh we are just getting started, we are not even close to being done," she said softly. "Now just lay back and enjoy."

Sherry stood up and unfastened her dress letting it fall to the floor. She had not bothered with a bra or panties and Monique took in all of her neighbor's beauty. Sherry smiled as she looked at Monique and saw the appreciation of her body in her neighbor's face. Sherry sank back to her knees, spread Monique's pussy and went back to work on her. She started making slow circles with her tongue just under Monique's clit. Sherry then coaxed Monique to spread her lips of her pussy as she had done before and as she did her clit peeked out of its protective hood. Sherry slowly drew circles around Monique's over sensitive clit with the tip of her tongue bringing it to attention. Sherry flicked her tongue across Monique's clit teasing her by not quite taking it in her mouth. Sherry could tell from the reaction of Monique's body that she wanted more then just the tip of her tongue.

"You want more don't you Monique? I can see by the way your body moves that you want more," Sherry teased her.

"Yes I do, please more, give me more," Monique pleaded as she was now at Sherry's mercy.

Sherry slowly took her hand and stuck her finger inside Monique's sopping wet pussy. Sherry slowly worked it in and out finger fucking her and then she added a second and then a third finger to her neighbor's cunt. Monique's hips bucked up against Sherry's hand as if she were trying to get the entire hand in her pussy. Sherry wrapped her lips around Monique's clit and gently bit the nub as she continued to finger fuck her. Sherry felt Monique's body quiver and her pace quicken against the intruding fingers. Sherry flattened her tongue and increased its pace on her neighbor's clit causing Monique to start moaning again and lifting her hips off the couch. Sherry took this opportunity to seek out Monique's asshole. She got one finger soaked with Monique's cunt juice and teased her anal opening. Sherry continued to add more and more of Monique's natural lube to her ass and then pushed in her finger a little deeper each time. Soon Sherry had her middle finger buried all the way in Monique's asshole and she finger fucked both the woman's ass and pussy together.

Sherry then located Monique's g-spot as she found the spongy area and ran her fingertip over the sensitive ridges. With a slight pressure Sherry rubbed in a circular motion while she increased the action on Monique's clit. Sherry alternated between using the flat part of her tongue and the tip of her tongue on Monique's clit as she also increased the pressure and speed on her g-spot. This action combined with the finger fucking of her ass sent Monique over the edge.

Monique could not take anymore and she sensed an orgasm like no other in her life. Monique felt an uncontrollable weird feeling that started in her groin and spread rapidly down her legs. She lifted her hips higher off the sofa giving Sherry more access to the spot inside almost as if she were trying to get Sherry's entire body into her own body. Monique felt her legs go rigid and her hands tightened as she grasped the air. Monique was paralyzed, her body was not her own and she felt the crescendo building but not letting up either. Monique felt Sherry increase the pressure on her clit and that did it. Monique screamed as her body convulsed uncontrollably. She clamped her thighs together and grabbed the back of Sherry's head as she had orgasm after orgasm. Sherry did not let go of Monique's clit and kept her finger buried in Monique's asshole.

"Enough, please enough, I can't take any more," she finally pleaded with Sherry.

But Sherry did not stop instead she increased the pressure and speed on her clit one more time and rotated her finger around in Monique's rectum. Monique felt lightheaded and thought she might pass out. Sherry popped her finger out of Monique's ass and sucked hard on her clit one final time. Monique grabbed onto Sherry's head and lifted her hips off the sofa in a mind numbing, shattering orgasm. Monique went rigid and Sherry thought that she had passed out but Monique lay still and just let the intensity leave her body as best she could. Sherry released Monique's clit and moved up along side her. She smiled at her and gently kissed her, letting Monique taste her own juices.

"My God I thought that I was going to die," Monique said still out of breath, "What did you ever do to me?"

Sherry laughed and kissed her again. "Do I really need to explain?"

Monique sighed and licked her lips as she tasted herself for the first time. Then Monique wondered what Sherry tasted like, would she taste the same? Monique liked the musky smell and the somewhat sweet taste of her own pussy and right then she made up her mind that she would find out how Sherry tasted. Monique's ass was on fire as it was the first time anything had been in her ass. Monique's ass was extremely sensitive and she found that she enjoyed the anal penetration.

"What are you thinking?" She heard Sherry ask.

"I was just thinking that it was the first time anything has been in my ass. Your finger stirred up some odd sensations," Monique admitted.

"You did seem to like it and I always love to be finger fucked in the ass when someone is eating my pussy," Sherry told her, then asked, "Anything else?"

"I was just thinking if you tasted the same and what it would be like to find out," Monique said somewhat shyly almost embarrassed.

Sherry answered her rather coyly, "Well, why not find out for yourself?"

Monique didn't respond and just stared down at the floor.

"What's wrong," Sherry said. "Did I say something wrong? Did I offend you?"

"No, no, not at all. It's just that I have never been with a woman until now and I'm afraid that I may disappoint you," Monique confessed.

Sherry went on, "I have thought about being with you since we first met but if you are uncomfortable with it, I understand."

Monique looked into Sherry's understanding eyes and she immediately felt relieved. Monique now had the same desire for Sherry. Then she asked shyly, "Where, how do I start?"

Sherry answered her with a smile, "Start wherever and however you want and then just follow your instincts."

Monique nervously moved over and kissed Sherry. She thrust her tongue between Sherry's lips and started exploring the inside of Sherry's mouth tentatively just as Sherry had done to her. She felt Sherry kiss her back and then she started to relax a little. Monique moved her hand to Sherry's breast and started playing with her nipple, gently squeezing it, amazed at how instantly hard it got. She lowered her head and flicked her tongue over the nipple, hearing Sherry moan aloud. Monique found that she liked bringing pleasure to her and she was encouraged by Sherry's submission. Monique alternated between each breast, gently nibbling and flicking her tongue over Sherry's nipples. She broke away and put her hands on Sherry's breasts, she loved the feeling of the firm mounds. Monique could feel her own juices start to heat up again.

They moved to the floor and Monique sat on Sherry's stomach and Sherry felt Monique's wetness leak over her. Monique caressed both of Sherry's breasts and stared at them fascinated with their firmness and eraser hard nipples. After a few minutes, Monique worked her way down Sherry's stomach and knelt between her legs. She ran her tongue over Sherry's stomach and teased her just above her pubic line. Sherry moaned again and brought her hand down to caress Monique's face and silky hair.

Monique's confidence continued to grow and she moved down to Sherry's inner thighs. Monique ran her tongue up and down between her neighbor's thighs. She remembered what it felt like when Sherry had done it to her and she tried to duplicate every move. As she ran her tongue up the inside of Sherry's thighs she stopped to look at her pussy. Monique had never been with another woman like this. She studied the way the Sherry's pussy lips puffed out with desire. She saw Sherry's wetness glistening on her neatly trimmed tuft of blonde pubic hair.

Monique tentatively took her finger and ran it along the crack of Sherry's pussy, feeling for the first time another woman's wetness and warmth. Monique took a deep breath and smelled the muskiness of sex that filled the room. Monique was enamored with the slickness of Sherry's wetness and she found it exciting. Monique then took both hands and spread Sherry's pussy lips apart, exploring her further and studying her pussy. Monique was surprised by the size of Sherry's clit as it poked out of the hood that covered it. Monique saw how it tried to escape out from under the hood so she peeled the hood away freeing the engorged clit. Sherry's clit looked like a little cock and it amazed Monique that something so small could bring a woman so much pleasure. She ran her finger over Sherry's clit and felt Sherry's body jump almost involuntarily. Monique then ran her finger down to Sherry's vagina and gently slipped her forefinger in the juicy hole.

Monique was amazed at how Sherry's vagina felt to her. Even though she had masturbated she really was not sure what to expect fingering another woman's pussy. Monique liked the way Sherry's pussy closed around her finger. Monique flinched in surprise when Sherry muscles unexpectedly tightened around her finger.

Monique looked at Sherry, smiled and then started moving her finger in and out very slowly finger fucking her just as Sherry had done earlier. Monique wanted to see if she could make Sherry cum with her finger. As she continued to finger fuck her, Sherry started to move her hips up to meet each one of Monique's strokes. Monique heard her moan and watched Sherry's face as she quickened her strokes. Sherry was close to an orgasm and Monique increased her speed as the pussy muscles continually tightened around Monique's finger.

"Keep going, faster. I need to cum," Sherry said in desperate desire.

Monique slowed briefly and gently slipped in her middle finger along side with her forefinger and then increased her speed again. She watched as Sherry arched her back, tilted her head back, closed her eyes and bucked her hips faster and faster.

"Please, I am almost there. Just a little more, oh God here it comes. I'm cumming!" Sherry cried out in ecstasy

Monique watched excitedly as Sherry fucked the fingers. She felt Sherry's muscles contract over and over in spasm as her legs went rigid and her orgasm exploded on Monique's hand. Sherry squirted her juice all over Monique's hand and her own thighs. Monique was taken back by Sherry's orgasm she had never known that a woman could shoot so much. Monique removed her fingers and brought them to her lips and seductively licked off Sherry's wetness with her tongue. Monique couldn't wait until Sherry would shoot her tasty juice into Monique's mouth.

Monique went down between Sherry's legs and spread her pussy with her fingers then she tentatively stuck her tongue out and touched Sherry's erect hard clit. She felt Sherry jump and she was pleased that she found the right way to bring Sherry so much pleasure. Monique moved her thumb over her neighbor's clit and gently pulled it further exposing the nub from its protective hood. Monique tried to simulate what Sherry had done with her tongue so she could pleasure her in the same way. Monique flattened her tongue and drew circles very slowly around Sherry's clit. When she felt Sherry shudder, Monique became very pleased with herself.

As Sherry's body shuddered she screamed, "Oh god."

Monique knew this was a good sign and she continued with what she was doing. She pointed her tongue and flicked it over Sherry's clit. Monique felt her neighbor's body stiffen as she covered the nub with her mouth and gently grabbed it with her teeth. She gently nipped and sucked on it, then rolled the nub around with her tongue driving Sherry insane with desire.

Sherry was very close to the edge and Monique had learned very quickly what to do this time. Sherry had been dreaming of this moment since she first met Monique. Suddenly, Sherry felt that familiar twinge in her groin and she quickly grabbed onto Monique's head. Monique increased the speed of her tongue on Sherry's clit causing it to jump and stiffen again as her orgasm built within her body. Sherry's breath became ragged and she screamed out for Monique to hold her tight. Monique remembered that Sherry had not let go of her when they reached this stage so she stayed with her neighbor's clit and moved her hands to Sherry's ass, squeezing the firm shapely cheeks. This brought Sherry over the edge.

Sherry's legs stiffened, her stomach tightened and her eyes rolled back. Sherry shot stream after stream of juice into Monique's mouth and although Monique was surprised by the amount and the force of Sherry's orgasm she stayed glued to her neighbor's pussy. Monique continued to ride the orgasm for another minute or so before Sherry begged her to stop. But Monique did not stop; instead she attacked Sherry's clit with even more voracity.

Sherry started to protest but the words never escaped her mouth as they were cut short by another mind blowing orgasm. Even more juice sprayed Monique's face surprising both women with the amount and intensity or Sherry's release. Monique finally released her friend's clit and looked at it swollen and throbbing. Monique moved up along side of Sherry her face drenched with Sherry's juices. Monique laid her head on Sherry's breasts and played with Sherry's glistening pubic hair. Sherry had just had one of the most intense and satisfying orgasms of her life and she lay there and stroked the hair of her new found lover.

"So how did I do for my first time?" Monique asked already knowing the answer and feeling very pleased with her performance.

"Well you would have a very difficult time convincing anyone else that it was your first time with another woman," Sherry replied, and then she said, "Come let's go up to my bedroom. You will be staying the night of course and I have so many other things to show you and teach you."

Monique followed Sherry up to the bedroom. As she walked behind Sherry and admired the woman's shapely figure, Monique felt her pussy tingle in anticipation. She was so glad that Sherry had talked her into cumming over for dinner.

The New Neighbors Ch. 02

MONIQUE'S SEDUCTION CONTINUES

Once in her bedroom Sherry selected some sex toys to show Monique. Monique was shocked to see the collection of sex toys and items that Sherry possessed. There were dildos, vibrators, beads and a strap-on harness. Sherry turned on one of the vibrators and ran it over Monique's pussy. Monique shivered when the vibration touch her clit.

"You like?" Sherry asked.

"Oh yes it makes me tingle!" Monique exclaimed.

Sherry put aside the vibrator and strapped on a harness with a dildo inserted in it. Sherry knelt on the bed between Monique's legs and pressed her lips down hard on Monique's kissing her until her lips parted and Sherry's tongue entered her mouth. Monique reached down and wrapped her hand around the fake cock that was touching her inner thighs. Without a word Sherry moved Monique's legs apart and slid the flexible dong into her soaking wet pussy. There was no resistance at all Monique was so wet that the head slipped in easily.

As Sherry slid the fake cock inside her, Monique lifted her knees and closed her eyes surrendering herself to Sherry. Monique gave into her and whatever was to come next. Then Monique felt something fierce burst inside her as Sherry thrust her hips in one hard fast motion driving into Monique causing her to cry out. Monique grasped the bed sheets and her cries got louder with each thrust of Sherry's cock into her.

"Oh yes, harder, harder fuck me harder," Monique screamed thrusting her hips up to meet Sherry, "Oh God, yes, it's so good," she continued.

Sherry hooked her arms under Monique's knees and held on, her thrusts becoming harder and faster. Monique could feel that tension building again that sweet fire that she so often sought and the pressure was mounting. Without warning Monique screamed out with her body suddenly tensing and arching up off the bed. Monique's cumming pushed Sherry over the edge and they both exploded together. Sherry collapsed on top of Monique their breasts pressing together. They lay quietly with the fake cock still buried in Monique's pussy until Sherry rolled off her and lay on her back next to her. Monique looked down at her neighbor and the saw the menacing dildo pointing in the air.

"You have a beautiful ass Monique and I will pay more attention to it later," Sherry said in a sexy voice, "But first I will treat you to one of my famous massages and then I will let you massage my body."

Sherry had Monique get on her back in bed. Sherry retrieved some lotion from her bathroom. Sherry smiled when she saw Monique's nipples stiffen in anticipation of the erotic massage. Monique just lay there as Sherry rubbed the lotion over her body. Monique's nipples hardened immediately and she clenched her fists tight as Sherry massaged the lotion into her skin and covered her breasts. Monique was so turned on that she wanted to plunge her hand into her pussy and rub her clit. Monique lay there excited and she tried to act calm as Sherry's hands worked their magic. Sherry's hands had felt so good that Monique did not want her to ever stop. Monique's nipples were on fire and it was all she could do to keep from rubbing her own tits.

"There that will take care of your cute titties, now let's take care of this," Sherry said as she poured lotion on Monique's pubes.

Once again Monique clenched her fists tight and this time her loins stirred as Sherry rubbed the lotion onto the sensitive skin surrounding Monique's vulva. Sherry just smiled as she knew that she had Monique just where she wanted her. "Okay now it is time for the other side," Sherry announced as she coaxed Monique to roll over on her belly.

As soon as Monique was on her stomach, Sherry repeated the action. This time she rubbed Monique's buttocks and covered them with lotion. Sherry spent a lot time on Monique's ass and Monique subconsciously wiggled her buns in response. Sherry then let her fingers drift between Monique's thighs and work there way up to Monique's nether hole.

Sherry noticed Monique trembled a little and that goose bumps appeared on her body. Sherry took that as a sign of encouragement so she had Monique get up on all fours as Sherry knelt behind Monique and began to tongue her nether hole. Sherry got Monique's asshole wet with her tongue and then inserted a lotion moistened finger into the opening of her ass. Sherry pressed her finger in Monique's sphincter and let it slide in up to the knuckle causing Monique to flinch and groan. Sherry removed her finger and then she spat into Monique's ass allowing the saliva to moisten her anus further. Then Sherry dipped her tongue back into Monique's asshole and Monique almost came with the eroticism of the moment. Sherry alternated between eating Monique's ass and finger fucking it. Sherry's fingers now slid easily in and out of Monique's hot asshole. Monique couldn't believe that the sophisticated principal was making love to her ass.

Sherry told Monique to stay in that position as she retrieved a jar of lube and a string of beads. Sherry applied the lubricant to Monique's asshole and Monique felt the soothing cool lube coat her rectum. Then Sherry began to insert the anal beads into Monique's ass one at a time. Monique unable to talk, allowed Sherry to have her way with her. One by one Sherry pushed the beads into Monique's ass until all six of them were buried in her rectum.

"Are you okay?" Sherry asked.

Monique nodded that she was okay even though she not had toys in her bottom before. Monique only felt the fullness in her ass from the anal beads as they were clearly thicker than a finger. Sherry massaged Monique's beautiful ass cheeks and reached between Monique's legs to diddle her clit. Monique felt herself getting hot again and she felt the onslaught of an orgasm.

Sherry sensed it too and she rolled Monique over on her back. Sherry then got between Monique's legs and placed her mouth on Monique's pussy. Sherry lifted Monique's thighs on her shoulders giving her complete access to Monique's twat. Sherry ate Monique with a passion and she felt Monique start to tense as the orgasm built within her. Monique groaned as she tightened her thighs around Sherry's neck as the first wave rocked her body. As Monique began to cum, Sherry pulled gently on the anal beads so that they popped out of Monique's ass one at a time.

Monique felt it over and over again as she seemed to cum when each bead cleared her asshole. Her body went into spasm and jerked like never before. She was overcome with the lust of the moment as it seemed she would cum forever. Sherry kept her mouth glued to Monique's pussy throughout Monique's orgasms and sucked every drop of Monique's nectar into her mouth. Monique finally collapsed on the bed her body spent and incapable of any more movement. The sensation in Monique's ass felt as if the anal beads were still in her but she knew that Sherry had pulled them out of her nether hole. Monique opened her eyes and looked at the smiling Sherry lying next to her.

"I knew that you would like that. The first time another woman did that to me I went absolutely wild," Sherry whispered and then added.

"You have an incredible body, Monique and you are very sensual," Sherry whispered again in her sultry tone.

"You have to believe me," Monique whispered, "That was one of the best cums in my life, it was wonderful."

"Now I want you to put on the harness and dildo so that you fuck me in the ass," Sherry said in a sexy voice.

Monique could not believe the request but it excited her and she agreed to do it. Sherry helped Monique with the harness and then she got on all fours. Sherry felt the initial bolt as the dildo was pushed inside her ass past her anal ring. Breathing hard and trying to relax, Sherry had to bite her lip as Monique just forced it deeper and deeper. Monique was so turned on by the act that she threw all caution aside and began fucking the daylights out of her neighbor. Sherry slid her hand between her own legs and rubbed her clit as Monique continued to pound into her. Monique felt the presence of the butt plug in her ass each time she thrust forward and clenched her buttocks. It was as if Monique was being butt fucked as she fucked Sherry's ass. Sherry couldn't help but scream as her orgasm crashed through her from the aggressive fucking she had received. Sherry collapsed face down onto the bed breathing hard and she felt Monique's body pressing onto her back as she lay on top of Sherry. The dildo was still embedded deep in Sherry's ass and Monique was panting and planting kisses all over Sherry's neck.

The two of them separated and Sherry spoke, "That's enough for tonight, I'll clean up the toys."

As much as Sherry wanted to fuck Monique in the ass with the strap-on she knew that her husband wanted to take Monique's anal cherry. Sherry washed the sex toys and let them soak in the sink. She then got back in bed with Monique and the two of them cuddled and stroked each other's body. Monique was struggling with her inner feelings as she thought about the lesbian love making. She had always wondered if one day she would be unfaithful to her husband but she had never expected it to be with another woman. Sherry was an accomplished lover and Monique was sure that they would make love many more times. She had no idea what was in store for her with Sherry's husband Vince.

VINCE LANDS HIS PRIZE

Vince came home the following day and found Sherry and Monique having coffee at the kitchen table. Sherry kissed her husband and whispered to him that Monique would soon be ready. Vince got a cup of coffee and joined the two women at the table. Monique loved the coffee and she wanted to remember to ask Sherry what kind it was before she left for home. Vince suggested that they move into the family room and bring their coffee with them. Monique felt very warm and then she felt a tingling in her loins. Her condition did not go unnoticed by the couple so Vince moved over to the sofa to sit next to Monique.

Vince put his arm around Monique and she just melted and cuddled up to him. Vince kissed her neck and ears and Monique was gasping out loud. She knew she shouldn't let Vince touch her but for some reason she felt wonderful. Vince turned Monique's face toward him and he kissed her deeply driving his tongue deep into her mouth. As their tongues danced around Monique felt another set of hands travel up her legs and she knew it was Sherry. The hands caressed the bare skin of her thighs and Monique thought she would cum on the spot. Sherry then hooked her fingers in the waistband of Monique's panties and slowly pulled them down and off her legs. Sherry pried Monique's thighs apart and then kissed her inner thighs. Monique moaned and groaned into Vince's mouth. Monique then felt the first touch of Sherry's tongue on her labia and she shivered with desire.

As Sherry went about her expert cunt lapping Vince had began to rub Monique's tits through her blouse. Vince methodically unbuttoned Monique's blouse and unhooked her bra. He opened the blouse and pushed the bra up over her tits baring them to his eyes and touch. He gently rubbed her tits and tweaked her swollen nipples as Sherry continued her ministrations on Monique's pussy. Monique was excited beyond her expectations and she came in Sherry's mouth when Vince leaned over and sucked on her tits and nipples. Monique's hips bucked of their own volition as she creamed Sherry's face and screamed in ecstasy.

Sherry and Vince then stood up and undressed and then took off the rest of Monique clothes. They steered Monique into their bedroom and they had her lay on their bed. Vince climbed between her legs and he inserted his impressive cock into her pussy. Monique was thrilled to have a real cock in her vagina and she wrapped her legs around Vince's torso and humped up at him. Sherry moved over Monique and lowered her pussy onto her neighbor's face. After what she went through the day before, Monique did not hesitate and she began to lick and suck on Sherry's pussy with enthusiasm. Sherry was very hot from just eating Monique's pussy so she knew that she would not last long particularly with Monique aggressiveness.

Vince felt his own cum building in his balls and he picked up the pace and pounded Monique's pussy. Sherry gasp out loud as the first wave of her orgasm hit her and then she rubbed her pussy all over Monique's face. Vince's body stiffened as he unloaded in Monique's pussy flooding it with his male seed. Monique felt the warm semen fill her cunt and she lost it for a second time. Monique came hard and her body thrashed all about as Vince continued to spurt into her and Sherry doused her face with female juices.

"Damn that was good!" cried Sherry as the final wave of her climax hit her.

Monique knew from Sherry's voice that she had done well. Sherry climbed off of Monique's face and left the bed briefly. Vince pulled his dripping cock from Monique's pussy and knelt back on his heels. Monique acted as if she still needed more and her hands went right to her pussy and she frantically rubbed her clit and fingered herself. Monique guessed it had to be the coffee that Sherry had to have put something in it for her to behave the way she was. Sherry returned to the bed with a double dildo in her hand and she pushed one end into Monique's pussy. Then Sherry put the other end in her own pussy and she began to fuck Monique.

Monique fucked back as Sherry fondled Monique's tits. Vince moved along side Monique's face and offered her his semi-hard cock which she immediately took in her mouth. Monique sucked fast and furious on Vince's cock as she humped her hips frantically at Sherry. Vince was now hard again and he pulled his cock from Monique's mouth. Monique looked like a little bird with her lips pursed as the cock was removed and she was trying to get it back in her mouth. Vince smiled because he had other plans for Monique maybe next time he would cum in her mouth. Vince told Sherry to roll over and she held tightly to Monique as she rolled them both over keeping the dildo in their pussies. Sherry held to Monique buttocks as the two women fucked each other and then Vince nestled his cock into the crack of Monique's ass. Vince had lubed up his cock as the woman were turning over and now he pressed it against Monique's nether hole.

Monique felt the hard cock looking for its entrance into her asshole and being out of control, she pushed her hips back in acceptance. Vince eased his cock into her ass.

"No not there," Monique said in a panic once she realized what Vince had in mind.

"Oh yes there, your ass has been without a cock in it for far too long. An ass that looks like yours is made for ass fucking," Vince said firmly.

His cock felt so big. Sherry was beneath Monique fucking her pussy as Vince's cock sank slowly into Monique's ass. At first Monique winched in pain and then she just felt bloated. The pain turned to a numb feeling and she felt bloated again but then it felt heavenly to Monique as Vince started fucking her harder. Monique pushed back while Sherry's dildo danced across Monique's pussy and wet clitoris. Vince thrust into Monique again, pushing her forward. Monique screamed again as she came and came.

Vince had been further excited by the eroticism of Monique cumming again on Sherry's dildo while he buried his cock inside Monique's asshole. Monique's orgasm caused her to scream out again as she was fucked endlessly in the ass. With this last orgasm exploding through her, Monique's ass tightened around the hard rigid cock buried inside, finally bringing Vince to orgasm. Monique could feel his cock shoot pulse after pulse of hot cum into her rectum. He cried out when his balls emptied, leaving her filled with his sperm.

Vince stayed hard in her ass and he began to fuck her ass slowly again and he could feel the fake cock on the other side of her thin membrane. Monique was creaming all over the dildo and it seemed as if her orgasms were just continuous ones that would never stop. Sherry was close to cumming again as the rubber shaft rubbed constantly against her engorged clit. Monique was now lying on Sherry and their tits and sensitive nipples rubbed together as they fucked one another. Vince felt his balls tighten once again and he unleashed a torrent of cum into Monique's ass. Monique continued her string of orgasms and her body reacted violently to her recent climax. Her whole body shook with the tremors of her volcanic climax as she thrashed between the bodies of her new found lovers. Sherry exploded in response to Monique's gyrations and she creamed the one end of the dildo.

Vince and Sherry were drained and they tried to lie motionless but Monique was in perpetual motion and they had to disengage from her. Vince pulled his cock from her ass and then he rolled Monique off of Sherry. Monique lay on her back with one end of the dildo still buried in her steamy pussy. Sherry and Vince got off the bed and watched as Monique grabbed the other end of the dildo and fucked her herself.

"How much did you give her?" Vince asked.

"I guess it was too much," Sherry answered and then added with a chuckle, "She would any help from now on."

"Come leave her with the dildo and let's relax for a few minutes," Vince replied.

Vince and Sherry left the bedroom and moved into the family room leaving Monique to pleasure her self with the dildo. They congratulated each other on their new conquest. As they sipped their coffee they could hear Monique in the other room moaning and groaning as she fucked herself with the dildo. After about 30 minutes they returned to the bedroom and found Monique with the dildo in her pussy. Once again Sherry joined Monique in the bed and turned her to the side and slid the other end of the dildo into her own pussy. Vince lay on his side behind Monique and once again he slid his cock into her shapely ass. It took quite a while before Sherry and Vince came again but when they did Monique went wild with them. This time they stayed in the bed with Monique as the aphrodisiac gradually wore off. Monique had come back to her senses and she realized that she had spent the day having incredible sex.

"What would she ever tell Jerry?" she thought to herself as she lay in her neighbor's bed totally sated.

MONIQUE LEARNS MORE ABOUT THE OTHER WIVES

The next time Jerry was away on business, Sherry called and invited Monique to her home. She told Monique that a few of the neighborhood wives were getting together to plan a party. Monique was pleased that Sherry invited her as she still had not met all the neighbors. Monique accepted and told Sherry that she would be happy to participate. On that day, Monique found herself with Sherry, Lois and Kari discussing what food they should have at an upcoming party. Monique felt that the meeting was a waste of time but she was still glad to have met the other women. She would soon learn the real purpose of the get together.

"That's enough party planning today girls, it is time for the Jacuzzi," Sherry announced.

"I don't have a bathing suit with me," Monique said.

"Not to worry, we never wear them," Sherry laughed and added, "It's totally private out back."

Monique just watched as the women began to remove their clothes. The three of them approached Monique and proceeded to undress her, telling her not to be so shy. Lois & Kari led Monique out back to the Jacuzzi while Sherry followed. Monique was comfortable with her nudity around Sherry but to be naked with the other two women was a bit unnerving.

Lois and Kari sat on either side of Monique but close enough so that their bodies were lightly touching Monique's. Sherry joined them and sat across from Monique staring at her with her deep dark eyes. The conversation was small talk, which eventually turned to sex. Monique realized that both Lois and Kari had moved much closer to her and their bodies rubbed up against her. They also had begun to move their hands over her thighs and breasts under the water. Monique was nervous but also a little turned on and thought that the touching was innocent enough. She wondered if Lois and Kari knew about her and Sherry.

"Have you ever made love with another woman," Lois asked Monique.

"Why certainly not," Monique snapped back but one look at Sherry and she thought of all the things that they did together.

"That's not what I heard and I think you should join us, the three of us do it all the time," Kari said softly.

Sherry then positioned herself in front of Monique and reached up to cup Monique's tits. Lois and Kari continued to stroke Monique's thighs and began to kiss her neck and ears. Monique froze not knowing what to do.

"Just close your eyes and relax," Sherry instructed her and added, "You know how much you enjoy this."

Monique followed her instructions and soon she felt her pussy being probed with fingers, her tits and nipples being fondled, kisses on her face and neck and then a kiss on the lips with a tongue pushed into her mouth. The fingers in her cunt had worked their magic and brought her to her first orgasm.

"Let's move inside girls," said Sherry.

They all got out of the Jacuzzi and helped Monique to her feet; she was clearly feeling the effects of the wine, the Jacuzzi and her initial orgasm. Sherry and Kari guided Monique into the family room. The room was very spacious with wall to wall deep soft carpeting. They eased Monique down on the soft carpeted floor. Lois and Kari lay on either side of Monique and began kissing her tits and sucking on her nipples. Sherry moved between Monique legs and placed Monique's thighs on her shoulders, and then she began to lick Monique's pussy. Sherry probed Monique's pussy with her fingers as she ate Monique to another orgasm. Sherry moved away and Monique was then turned over on all fours. Lois slipped underneath her and began to lap at her pussy as Kari moved behind Monique and started to rim her asshole.

Monique went wild and was soon bucking and humping again with orgasmic convulsions. Lois and Kari switched places and continued their pussy lapping and ass rimming. Lois had a longer thin tongue that probed deeply into Monique's ass, driving Monique insane. Sherry moved to the front of Monique and positioned her pussy in Monique's face.

"It is your turn, my dear. It's time for you to eat my pussy," Sherry urged Monique.

All the buildup had Sherry so excited they she came in Monique's mouth immediately. Sherry's pussy was replaced by Kari's and after her orgasm it was Lois's turn. Monique sucked on their cunts as if she was obsessed with their pussies. Sherry got up and went to a basket in the corner of the room where she retrieved four dildos 2 strap-on dildos and 2 two headed dildos that had to be 18" long with a fake set of balls in the center. Sherry strapped on one dildo that was almost as big as Vince's cock. Kari strapped on the other one that was about the same size. Kari lay on her back and Sherry had Monique straddle the dildo and lower her pussy on it. Sherry then greased up Monique's asshole and her strap-on. Sherry pushed the fake cock all the way into Monique's asshole and then she and Kari began to fuck Monique's brains out. Monique was grunting and groaning and urging them on when Lois offered her cunt to Monique again. Monique plunged her tongue into Lois's pussy without hesitation.

The women continued to work Monique over; switching positions with the dildos and having Monique eat them out. Monique was then rolled on her side and one of the two-headed dildos was placed in her pussy and the other one placed in her ass. Lois got down facing Monique and pushed the other head of the dildo into her own pussy. Kari got behind Monique and pushed the other dildo into her pussy as well. Sherry slid her strap-on cock into Kari's asshole and the girls began to hump each other.

Lois reached up and played with Monique's tits while Sherry reached around and fondled Kari's big breasts. After Lois came she pulled off the dildo turned around and this time placed the cock head in her asshole. Lois pulled Monique's hands around so that she could play with her tits. Sherry pulled out of Kari's ass and moved over to Lois. She pushed the strap-on dildo into Lois's cunt and humped the daylights out of her.

The combinations seemed to be endless for the rest of the afternoon. Monique passed out so the others left her sleeping on the family room carpet. It had been easier than any of them had thought it would be and they knew now that Monique was converted to their way of life. Lois and Kari remarked that their husbands were going to love having Monique in the group. Monique had been insatiable and it had been some time since Sherry had seen a woman behave like that. The three women headed out to the pool deck to relax and catch some rays while Monique remained on the family room floor.

Jerry returned home later that week and he was anxious to make love with his wife. He still kept thinking about Sherry's great ass and the time that he fucked it. He had not had an opportunity to fuck Sherry a second time and he tried to get his wife to give up her ass. Monique never mentioned any of the neighborhood encounters to her husband as she decided that he really didn't need to know. Monique kept Jerry sexually sated at home but when he went for her ass she always put him off. She had been broken in by the women and Vince so there would be no pain but she was afraid that Jerry would figure out that she had been having anal sex. Monique knew that she had been stretched and broken in and that Jerry would not feel the tightness he expected.

VINCE IS OBSESSED WITH MONIQUE

Sherry and Vince had a pool party when Monique's husband Jerry was out of town again. Sherry told Monique to come to the party even if Jerry was out of town. That particular day was a scorcher so swimming would definitely be in order. Monique wore a tasteful two piece bathing suit with a matching wrap around skirt. Sherry, Kari and Lois all wore skimpy thong bikinis. They also had wrap around sarongs but they were sheer and their shapely buns were very visible. The husbands all wore Speedo suits and their endowments were well outlined. Monique was embarrassed and blushed continuously.

The party was enjoyable as people would jump in the pool to cool off and then sit around sipping summer drinks. Sherry had made a special batch of frozen drinks that everyone enjoyed, although they went to your head quickly, particularly in the sun. Monique looked over at Kari's husband Rob and Lois's husband Pete and saw them openly fondling the exposed ass cheeks of their wives. She was getting turned-on and she could feel that familiar itch in her pussy. She looked at Vince and he was sporting an erection that was very visible in his Speedo. His excitement was very obvious.

He leaned over to Monique and said, "Let's go inside," and then he licked her ear. Monique shivered with his touch.

Monique went in the house first and Vince followed her shortly afterward. Monique flopped on the bed and removed her bikini top as Vince slid her bikini bottoms off of her. He dropped his swim suit and his big cock sprang out of it as the waistband cleared his crotch. Monique spread her legs and Vince slid right between them his big cock filling her immediately. Monique was so turned on that she came almost immediately and then again several times as Vince pounded her pussy. Vince did not cum and each time he was close as he slowed down. Vince then rolled Monique over on all fours and began to fuck her from behind again.

Monique was expecting him to flood her pussy with his cum when she heard, "Well, well isn't she something with a big cock in her."

Monique was shocked when she saw Sherry, Kari and Lois walk in the room. She wanted to get up and hide or grab her clothes but Vince kept her pinned to the bed and continued to plow into her cunt. The women all took off their bikinis and Sherry got up on the bed with her pussy facing Monique.

Kari moved along side Monique and began to apply lotion to Monique's asshole and soon had one then two and finally three fingers sliding in and out of Monique's bung hole.

"Be a dear, Vince and fuck her ass while I eat her," Kari said.

Vince moved his cock from Monique's pussy to her asshole and began to fuck her ass. Kari slid under Monique and began to eat Monique's cunt. Sherry pushed her body closer to Monique and with encouragement soon had Monique lapping her pussy. Lois moved up along side Monique and began to play with Monique's tits and nipples. Monique was going crazy and she could feel another intense orgasm building.

Monique came in Kari's mouth just as Sherry drenched Monique's mouth and Vince filled her ass with an enormous amount of cum. As Vince's cum ran out of Monique's ass it trickled between her ass cheeks down over her pussy lips and in to Kari's waiting mouth. Vince's cock slipped from Monique's ass and right into Kari's waiting mouth. Monique could feel movement around the bed and her body and when she finally regained her senses she realized that Vince was fucking her in the ass a second time, Lois was eating her pussy, Sherry was playing with her tits and Kari was presenting her pussy to Monique to eat. This was a repeat performance with Vince cumming in her ass a second time and cum running into Lois's mouth, Monique cumming on Lois's face and Kari coating Monique's face with her juice. More movement and then Pete entered Monique's ass, Sherry was at Monique's pussy and Lois presented her pussy to Monique while Kari played with Monique's tits. Rob was fucking Kari from behind. This time Pete came in her ass and Sherry's mouth as Monique juiced on Sherry's face and had her own face covered with Lois's cunt juice.

The three guys took a break and watched while Kari, Sherry and Lois kissed and sucked Monique all over. They took turns sucking cum out of Monique's asshole and Monique was in ecstasy with the women's mouths all over her. The three guys were sporting erections again and decided to introduce Monique to a triple penetration. Rob got on the bed on his back and Monique with the help of the girls was placed on his cock. As soon as his big cock was buried in her cunt, Vince got behind her and shoved his cock in her ass. Pete presented his cock to Monique to take in her mouth. As Monique serviced the three men Sherry whispered to her that she had almost two feet of cock in her at the same time. Monique shivered at in orgasmic delight and thought to herself that she had now reached total debauchery. The guys came in all her holes and withdrew their cocks from her. Monique soon found a mouth at each hole with Lois sucking cum from her mouth, Kari from her pussy and Sherry from her asshole.

The guys watched the women sucked Monique's holes clean and then rearranged themselves to give her another triple penetration. This time Pete was in her ass, Vince in her pussy and Rob in her mouth. After a long session, they came in Monique's holes and once again the women were there to clean her out. Kari sucked cum from her mouth, Sherry from pussy and Lois from her ass. The guys and Monique collapsed as they were entirely drained. Monique looked over at the three women whose pussies needed attention and watched as they fucked each other with dildos. Lois was in the middle and had two double dildos in her, one in her pussy and the other in her ass. Sherry had one end in her pussy as she fucked Lois's ass and Kari had the other dildo in her pussy as she fucked Lois's pussy. The three women took turns being in the middle and being double fucked until they were drained and exhausted. Monique thought to herself, just two months ago I despised Sherry and now I have sucked and fucked more cock and pussy then one could ever imagine.

After everyone had recovered they all freshened up their drinks and proceeded to the Jacuzzi. They sat in the hot tub and allowed the bubbling water to rejuvenate their bodies. They all toasted Monique and welcomed her into their world and assured her that all their activities were held in the strictest confidence. Sherry told Monique that she should visit her often as she, Lois and Kari frequently hung out by the pool. Monique accepted as she was now hooked on the sex with her insatiable neighbors.

It was a week later that Monique was at the pool with Sherry, Vince came home from work. He came home so that he could fuck Monique in the ass. Vince loved Monique's ass and had become addicted to it. So when he arrived he took off all of his clothes, placed Monique on all fours, removed her bikini bottoms and lubed up her asshole with lotion. He slipped his cock into Monique's ass and fucked her until he came in her ass filling it with his seed. Sherry dropped to her knees and took Vince in her mouth sucking his cock clean and dry. Vince dressed and pecked Sherry on the cheek and headed back to the office. Sherry then turned to Monique whose pussy was throbbing with need and she licked Monique's cunt before sucking her husband's cum out of Monique's ass. The two women then fucked each other with a double dildo.

Another time Sherry announced that Vince was going out of town for a few days and he was going to stop by the house on the way to the airport. He was coming home so that he could fuck Monique in the ass before he left town. He was going to be in a hurry so he wanted Sherry to have Monique lubed and ready. Sherry had Monique on all fours and she had worked the lotion into Monique's bunghole. Sherry was sawing three fingers in and out of Monique's ass when Vince arrived. He walked over to the bed and dropped his trousers and underwear. He was sporting a hard-on since he had been thinking about Monique's ass on the way home. He shoved his cock all the way in her ass and fucked her fast and hard. Vince blasted his cum in Monique's ass and as before Sherry sucked him clean and dry. He pulled up his pants, tidied himself up and headed for the airport, just like that.

One morning after Jerry left for the office, Monique stayed in bed and contemplated all that had happened since they moved into the neighborhood. Not in her wildest dreams would she have imagined that she could reach such debauchery. In spite of her indiscretions, her husband never realized what she had become. Monique did not know it but Jerry would find out soon enough. Monique decided that she needed some time away from the neighborhood and she decided to go to a spa for a couple of days. She tied in her spa visit with Jerry's next business trip.

JERRY HOME ALONE

As it turned out Jerry's business trip was cancelled but Monique went to the spa anyway. She told Jerry to come with her but he said he had important meetings at the office. Actually Jerry had been thinking about Sherry's hot ass and hoped that he would be able to fuck her while his wife was away. After Monique left for the spa, Jerry called Sherry and asked if he could come over. Even though she didn't care for Jerry that much she had promised Vince that she would take care of him. Sherry told him it was okay to come over and Jerry was at her door in record time.

Knowing that he was anxious to fuck her, Sherry went right to the bed where she undressed and sat on the side of the bed. Jerry stripped off his clothes and walked toward her with his average size dick swinging as he walked. Jerry looked down at Sherry and lifted her face with his hand. Sherry smiled at him as she knew he was putty in her hands. Sherry took his thick cock in her hand and ran her tongue over the head of it. Then she wrapped her mouth around it and slowly moved her head up and down deep throating him.

Sherry was indeed an excellent cock sucker and she soon had Jerry on the verge of his first cum. Sherry bobbed her head up and down on his cock pursing her lips together until she felt Jerry shiver. Sherry would remove her mouth briefly to prolong his orgasm. She would lick the underside of his cock and his balls driving him wild with desire. Sherry sucked his balls into her mouth and tickled his perineum with her fingers. Sherry let her hands run over his hard abs and loins which caused Jerry to tremble as a tingling sensation ran through his body.

Jerry couldn't take anymore and he grabbed Sherry's head and pulled it back onto his cock. Sherry knew this time he would cum in her mouth and she was prepared for the surge or the volume of his ejaculation. Jerry held her as he unloaded in her mouth. Volley after volley of cum bounced off the back of Sherry's throat and she swallowed as quickly as she could. Sherry managed to keep all of his cum in her mouth and she sucked him dry. Sherry loved the way she controlled him now as she lovingly sucked and drained his cock. Jerry was trembling as Sherry nibbled the head of his cock and massaged his tight scrotum.

Sherry rolled over on her stomach as she knew he was anxious to get in her ass. As Sherry lay on her stomach Jerry went to get some lotion from the bathroom. When he returned he sat on the back of her legs and she could feel his stiff meat resting on her buttocks. Jerry began a slow soothing massage starting at her shoulders and worked his way down her back. Jerry then massaged her legs working her calves first and gradually ascending to the back of her legs. Sherry smiled as he started to massage her ass cheeks as she knew where this was heading.

Jerry put a generous amount of lotion on her ass and lovingly kneaded her cheeks. He complimented Sherry on her beautiful ass. He slipped his hand between Sherry's ass cheeks and brushed her vagina. Jerry lifted Sherry by the hips so that her ass was elevated. He poured more lotion between the cheeks of Sherry's ass and began to probe her asshole with his fingers. Soon he had two fingers sawing easily in and out of Sherry's asshole and two others in her cunt. Sherry lay there with her head on the bed turned to the side and cooed as Jerry simultaneously moved his fingers in and out of her rectum and vagina. Jerry pushed down on the small of Sherry's back causing her to accentuate her shapely ass even more.

Jerry removed his fingers from her ass and lined up the head of his cock with her pink rosebud. Jerry eased his cock into Sherry's lubricated asshole and it slid in easily all the way to the hilt. Jerry stayed still for a second and then slowly pulled his cock out until only the head remained in Sherry's ass. Jerry slowly fucked Sherry in the ass watching his cock slide in and out from between her gorgeous ass cheeks. He tried to prolong his ejaculation for as long as possible as he savored every moment of his cock in her ass.

Jerry stiffened and pushed his cock all the way up Sherry's ass and he held on to the globes of her ass as he fired a huge load of cum deep into her rectum. Sherry could feel the warm seed fill her ass and chills ran through her body. Jerry stayed in her ass and remained hard as Sherry milked him with her anal muscles. Jerry leaned over Sherry and they both flopped to the bed with Jerry still buried in her bum. They lay still for awhile and Sherry realized that Jerry was still hard in her ass. That's what she liked about fucking guys younger than her; they could last for a long time and they could cum multiple times.

Jerry moved his arms up along side of Sherry's and braced himself on his elbows. Then he gradually started to fuck her ass again. This time Jerry picked up the pace and within minutes he was pounding Sherry's ass. Sherry pushed her ass up to meet Jerry's cock every time he thrust into her. The two of them established a rhythm and soon they were fucking like animals in heat. Sherry grunted every time that Jerry plunged his cock deep into her ass and she urged him to fuck her hard.

"Give it to me Jerry. Pound it in there. Make me feel it. Yeah that's it," the words just rolled out of Sherry's mouth.

Jerry was really caught up with pounding her ass. His cock felt like it was bigger than ever and that it would explode at any moment. Sherry's thrusting of her ass up at him was driving him wild. Jerry felt his orgasm building and he fucked her even faster. Then he stiffened and shot a second load in her ass. He held himself in position as he emptied his balls in her rectum. Sherry felt the warm substance enter her ass and mix with his previous cum load. She loved being full of cum.

The two of them fell forward on the bed with Jerry's cock still impaled in her ass. Jerry rolled to his side and rolled Sherry with him so as not to crush her with his weight. As they lay there Sherry clenched and relaxed her sphincter muscles as she massaged Jerry's softening cock. She felt him finally go totally soft and slip from her asshole. Streams of cum trickled out of her ass and ran over her ass cheek onto the bed sheet.

"I need to hit the Jacuzzi after that," Sherry sighed.

The two of them walked naked out to the Jacuzzi and soaked in the hot bubbly water. Jerry told Sherry how much he loved fucking her ass. He also told her that he was disappointed that his wife did not like anal sex and she would let him in her ass. It was all Sherry could do to keep from bursting into laughter. If Jerry only knew have many cocks real and fake had been in his wife's ass. At that moment Sherry made up her mind to have a party and invite Jerry and Monique. It had been awhile since she and Vince had partied with the swingers they knew. The party would turn into an orgy and Jerry would witness his wife in action.

The New Neighbors Ch. 03

MONIQUE'S SPA EXPERIENCE

Monique arrived at the spa and checked in. She was shown to her room and then she walked around the grounds that afternoon. Monique was impressed with the number of good looking tanned people there were at the resort. Most of the staff was young beautiful blond hard bodied men and women, Monique felt her pussy tingle just from looking at them. The guests at the spa all seemed to be very fit as well and enjoyed showing off their beach ready bodies. Monique was no slouch in that department and she looked stunning in a new bikini that she bought at the resort store. Monique turned more than one head that day as she enjoyed the afternoon at the pool. She thought to herself that she could probably have all the cock she wanted.

As much as Monique was tempted by all the hard bodies she decided to try and remain on her best behavior. She could look at the young studs all day and fantasized about fucking them. Monique decided to treat herself to a massage at the resort spa and made an appointment for 2:00 PM. Monique arrived at the spa for her massage and she was told to have a seat in the waiting room. Monique was still dressed in her bikini but she had added a shear wrap that covered her lower body. A pretty very tall blonde girl came into the waiting area wearing extremely short tight white shorts and a white t-shirt. Monique guessed her to be almost six feet tall. She had long tan shapely legs that ended at a very shapely ass. Her breasts were pert and firm with her nipples poking through the material of her shirt. She picked up a card and turned toward Monique and spoke.

"Monique" she said with a sexy smile, "I'm your masseuse Kelly, follow me please."

She led Monique to the massage room and Monique felt her loins tingle as she walked behind the blonde beauty and watched the roll of her curvy firm ass. Kelly led Monique into a room where she handed her a towel and told her to undress and make her self comfortable on the table. Then she left the room. Monique took off her wrap and bikini and looked at her naked body in the mirror. She was pleased with what she saw as she worked hard to keep her figure. She then laid face down on the massage table and covered her buttocks with the towel as she awaited her first professional massage. When Kelly returned she set out many different bottles of lotions and oils.

Kelly poured a hand full of massage oil and began with Monique's neck and shoulders. Monique was instantly relaxed by Kelly's touch and she closed her eyes and let out a relaxing sigh. Kelly was very good at her job. After giving a considerable amount of attention to Monique's shoulders she continued slowly downward to Monique's sides and lower back. Then ignoring the towel that was over Monique's buttocks, Kelly slid her hands underneath it and firmly massaged Monique's ass. Monique didn't mind in fact it felt good. After a moment Kelly removed the towel and tossed it aside.

"Do you mind? Those towels just get in the way," Kelly asked.

"No not at all," Monique replied.

Then Kelly slid her warm oily hands down between Monique's thighs. Monique felt the edge of Kelly's fingers briefly brush against her pussy. Monique tensed up a little and gave a short, almost silent gasp.

"Oh sorry, I see you're a little sensitive there," Kelly said and then continued down to the backs of Monique's knees.

"Well it did tickle and you caught me by surprise," Monique answered with a giggle.

Kelly gave a subtle laugh as she gently bent Monique's leg to massage her ankles and feet. Monique wondered if Kelly realized what she had done and wondered if she meant to do it. Monique thought that it felt good and she secretly hoped that Kelly would do it again. Kelly applied more oil to Monique's feet as she carefully massaged the soles and between each of Monique's toes. Then Kelly worked her way back up the inside of Monique's legs until she reached the same spot as before. Again Monique felt the edge of Kelly's fingers brush against her pussy. Monique instinctively parted her thighs slightly giving Kelly's hands more room to work. But to Monique's disappointment, Kelly didn't seem to notice and she moved upward eventually back to Monique's shoulders.

"Okay, you can turn over now," Kelly said as she walked over to table to the lotions.

Monique was now lying face up bare breasted and her nipples were a bit stiff from the cool air. Monique raised her head and looked down to see her bare pubic mound and pussy lips peeking out between her thighs. She felt a little on display, but she was a little turned on as well.

"Are you okay? Do you want the towel back? Kelly asked.

"I'm okay," Monique sighed and then laid her head back on the table. She thought to herself, "What are you doing?"

Kelly returned to the massage table and stood behind Monique's head. She started rubbing Monique's temples then moved her hands down over Monique's neck and chest. Kelly applied more oil to Monique's breasts and massaged them softly at first then she increased the pressure little by little. Kelly seemed to be focused on Monique's nipples, which aroused Monique even more than the brief encounter between her legs. Monique began breathing heavier as her nipples grew harder.

"You have nice tits Monique," Kelly said as she rolled the nipples in her fingers.

Monique just groaned softly and pushed her chest up harder into Kelly's hands. As Kelly leaned over Monique her firm breasts were just above Monique's face. Monique instinctively reached up and squeezed them gently. Monique could feel Kelly's hard nipples poking out through the tee shirt. That was the sign that Kelly had been waiting for, Kelly smiled and then she pinched Monique's nipples. Kelly then lowered her mouth and met Monique's breast. Kelly's warm tongue circled around the swollen areola and Monique felt Kelly's hand slide down over her stomach and between her legs. Kelly's oily fingers found Monique's clit and gently stroked it before she slipped a finger inside Monique's pussy. Monique was already sopping wet and welcomed Kelly's penetrating touch.

Monique gasped in surprise and then moaned loudly as Kelly's finger slid between Monique's nether lips and wormed its way deep inside. Kelly then pushed her thumb back into Monique's pussy and held her in a bowling grip. Monique's vaginal and anal muscles tightened around Kelly's finger and thumb as she slowly pushed them in and out. Kelly's mouth moved from one of Monique's nipples to the other, back and forth, nibbling, sucking and licking. Monique was in a euphoric state as she engaged in only her second lesbian encounter.

Kelly removed her thumb and finger from Monique's pussy and asshole. They she pushed two fingers into Monique's overheated twat. Kelly then slipped her fingers out of Monique and slowly rubbed her hand back up over Monique's stomach and between Monique's tits. Monique watched as Kelly stuck the two fingers into her mouth and sucked Monique's juices from them. Kelly closed her eyes as she savored the taste of her latest conquest.

Kelly walked around to the foot of the table where she pulled Monique's body down until her buttocks were at the edge. Kelly then leaned down between Monique's parted legs and licked and kissed slowly up Monique's inner thighs. Kelly's hot mouth eventually met Monique's clit and Monique moaned as Kelly sucked it and tongued it. Kelly spread Monique's legs further apart and tweaked her nipples while Kelly's tongue explored Monique's slit. She inserted her fingers in Monique's pussy again. Monique pulled her knees up to her chest allowing Kelly to push deeper inside her. Monique's legs began to tremble as Kelly licked harder and faster. Kelly's fingers probed Monique's g-spot and Monique could feel the orgasm rising in her. Monique's whole body tensed up and she ground her pussy against Kelly's fingers and mouth. Kelly sucked Monique's clit tight into her lips and vigorously flicked her tongue over it. Kelly's fingers pumped in and out of Monique's wet cunt and finally Monique climaxed. Monique's body convulsed, her voice shook in half screams and went silent at times when she couldn't seem to make noise. Monique gripped the massage table and held it for the duration of her seemingly endless crescendo.

Kelly's tongue traveled upward and met with Monique's tits again. She nibbled each of Monique's little pink buttons sending waves electricity through her still quivering body. Kelly wet her finger in Monique's pussy and held it to her lips so Monique could taste herself.

"You seem to like that," Kelly said and then asked. "Would you like to taste me?"

Monique swallowed the lump in her throat and nodded yes as she was about to eat another pussy. Kelly stripped off her tee shirt and tight shorts and Monique noticed that Kelly's blonde pussy hair was moist. Kelly lay down on the massage table and Monique got on all fours and buried her face in Kelly's pussy sucking up her sweet nectar. She grabbed Monique's head and grinded against her nose. Her pussy smelled and tasted so good.

"Fuck me with your fingers," Kelly cried out.

Monique slid her middle finger inside Kelly's gap while she tongued her throbbing clit. Kelly got wetter and wetter and Monique drank it all in. Monique's free hand explored upward to find Kelly's firm full breasts. Her areolas felt huge and her nipples were very stiff. Monique felt Kelly's hand on the back of her head pushing her face hard into Kelly's cunt.

Monique pulled her finger out of Kelly's pussy so she could replace it with her tongue. Monique had a desire to taste more of her. Monique used her fingers to spread Kelly's pussy lips open and Monique's tongue darted in and out of her sweet hole. Then Monique drove her tongue in as deep as she could and wiggled it around inside her getting a good taste of Kelly's pussy. Kelly thrashed about and bucked her hips as Monique's tongue slithered around inside her.

"I'm going to cum!" she screamed and then, "Oh shit here it cums. I'm cumming, oh hold me, and eat me, oh!"

Monique's mouth went into frenzy as she licked and sucked Kelly and stuffed two fingers in her wet love hole. Monique could feel Kelly's muscles tighten around her fingers as she came.

As the two women calmed each other after the storm Kelly looked up at the wall clock and said, "We still have about 15 minutes left and I have something that I want to try on you."

Kelly took a double dildo out of her bag and placed one end of it in her pussy. Then she crawled between Monique's legs and placed the other end in Monique's pussy. The two of them then fucked each other until they orgasmed a second time. Kelly thrust her hips into Monique and Monique raised her hips to meet Kelly's. They raced toward their orgasms as if it were a contest to see who could cum first. Monique came first and screamed into Kelly's shoulder. Kelly was right behind her and her body spasmed as she drenched the dildo with her nectar. The two of them remained coupled together by the fake cock for several minutes as they let their bodies recover. They stroked each other as if they were comforting one another and then Kelly moved. The dildo remained in her pussy as it slipped from Monique's. Then Kelly pulled the rubber cock from her pussy and licked the end that had been in Monique's pussy. Then Kelly handed the dildo to Monique who sucked the end clean that had been in Kelly's pussy.

The two of them got dressed and left the massage room. Monique paused in the lobby as she watched Kelly escort a very pretty mature woman back to the massage room. Monique smiled as she watched the woman run her hand over Kelly's ass as they walked down the hallway. Monique then returned to the pool to relax the rest of the afternoon. She wondered what the second day at the spa would bring, so much for a break from sex.

DAY TWO AT THE SPA

Monique decided to make another appointment with Kelly the next day. She would be checking out at noon so she scheduled the massage for 10:00 AM. Monique arrived at the appointed time and she was escorted into the massage room. Monique stripped as usual as did Kelly this time and then Kelly began the massage. Monique couldn't help but touch Kelly's body as Kelly moved around the table. It wasn't long before Kelly and Monique were in a torrid 69 on the massage table. They were both extremely hot and it did not take much before their first orgasms rocked their bodies. Kelly got off the table and her eyes looked toward the door.

"Monique this is my husband Carl. He works here too and I told him about you," Kelly announced.

Monique looked up and saw a naked man standing in the room sporting a huge erection. Monique stared at his cock momentarily and then looked around for something to cover herself with. There were no towels close by so she and Kelly were totally nude in front of Carl. As Carl approached the table, Monique covered her tits and pussy with her hands as best she could.

"Oh don't tell me that you are going to be shy now. Not after what I just witnessed with you and Kelly," Carl said as he moved to the end of the table.

Monique couldn't help but look at his impressive cock as it was bigger than anything she had seen in her life. It was easily twice the size of her husband's cock and bigger than Vince's. Kelly moved behind Monique and slowly peeled Monique's hands away from her tits and pussy. Monique leaned back into Kelly and she could feel Kelly's stiff nipples pressing into her back. Kelly began to caress Monique's tits and then whispered to her.

"Monique, just go with the flow. Carl is a great fuck," Kelly told her.

Monique knew she was had. She then resolved herself to let Carl fuck her and relaxed her body. Carl pushed her thighs apart and Monique offered no resistance.

"Now that's better," Carl sighed as he moved between her thighs.

"Look how big and hard his cock is. He's dying to fuck you but I want you to suck him first," Kelly said and then directed, "Let's take this to the floor."

Kelly guided Monique to the floor. As she moved off the table, Carl looked at Monique's hot ass and his loins tingled with desire. Monique stared at Carl's impressive cock. As Monique stared at Carl's cock, her eyelids were half closed in a sexual swoon. Kelly eased her forward toward Carl and pushed her to her knees.

"Suck his cock," she ordered.

Monique's hand moved up and gripped Carl's thick cock. Her hand just fit around his girth. She pulled his cock down and slid him into her hot mouth. He groaned with lust and pushed his hips forward so that half his cock rooted into Monique's mouth. Kelly knelt behind Monique and caressed the girl's firm tits.

Kelly whispered in Monique's ear, "I'm going to eat your pussy again and you're going to eat mine again. Carl's going to fuck both of us with that hot cock of his. He's going to fuck our mouths and our pussies. He's going to cum all over our faces. He can cum in gallons. Monique, you're going to learn how to fuck like a real woman today."

Monique's head bobbed up and down the length of Carl's cock. She sucked him deep into her throat, moaning and gurgling around his thickness. She pulled him out so she could run her tongue around the magnificent head of his cock and taste the tangy pre-cum dripping from the piss hole. Her mouth nibbled down the shaft while she stroked him with one hand and caressed his balls with the other. Behind her she felt Kelly's hand reaching down to rub her pussy and penetrate her pink slit with two fingers. Her hips began undulating as her lover slid her fingers in and out of her tight pussy. Above her Carl banged his cock into her mouth so that she gagged a little and had to take him out. She rubbed his cock against her face as she caught her breath. Kelly knelt up next to her to share Carl's cock. They both nibbled and sucked and jerked him. They let their tongues tangle together and felt his cock slide over their cheeks and into their hair.

"Let's make him cum now so he won't go off too quickly when he's fucking us," said Kelly.

Monique whimpered and sucked him back into her mouth.

"Let me take him for a second," said Kelly, and she took Carl's cock in both her hands and started jacking him hard against her cheek. "You want to cum all over our faces don't you," she coyly asked. "Want to cum all over Monique."

Carl groaned, unable to withstand any more. Monique saw his cock grow and then Kelly turned it towards Monique as a hot jet of cum shot out against her face. It splashed all over her mouth and cheeks. Another shot landed on her forehead streaking across an eye. Kelly turned the cock on herself taking several shots against her cheeks and turning her face side to side to coat herself with his cum. She caught the last few blasts in her mouth then turned to Monique and kissed her pushing Carl's cum onto Monique's tongue. They separated then began licking the stray semen off each other's faces. Monique was mortified as no one had ever cum on her in her life and now she was doused with Carl's seed.

Kelly urged Monique to straddle her face and then Kelly tongue fucked the young girl. Carl slipped his still hard cock back into Monique's mouth while Monique moaned and rubbed her muff against Kelly's mouth. Monique felt her Kelly's fingers invading her tender ass and she sprayed cream out on her lover's tongue and face as Kelly finger fucked her ass to the knuckles.

Carl straddled Kelly's body and crouching forward brought his hot cock up to the lips of Monique's cunt. He slid his cock home and began fucking into her. He reached around her and rubbed her tits. His hand slid across her face, his fingers dipping into her mouth so he could feel her tongue slide and glide across them. Kelly slid her tongue against Monique's clit and licked the shaft of Carl's cock as it slid in and out of Monique. Monique was cumming incessantly and thick cunt cream dripped down Carl's shaft and onto Kelly's face.

Occasionally a gusher of Monique's love cream would spill out from around the tight seal of Carl's cock in her pussy and drip down to cover Kelly's face. Kelly's cunt gripped crazily around her own fingers as she came, her body shaking convulsively. Carl cried out and spilled his second load of seed this time into his Monique's womb. Monique cried out in ecstasy feeling Carl's hot semen jetting into her for the first time and feeling his shaft balloon as the cum worked its way through the cock head.

Kelly sat up and adjusted her body so she could watch Monique eat her pussy. Monique sheepishly knelt in front of Kelly and lowered her mouth to Kelly's pussy. Monique ran her tongue along Kelly's cum dripping slit and she could taste the combined juices of male and female orgasms. As Monique ate Kelly's pussy she felt Carl's hand on her ass and then his cock touched her vulva. Monique moved her legs further apart and Carl moved his cock into her pussy. Monique still couldn't believe how long and thick Carl's cock felt in her pussy. He was clearly bigger than any cock that had ever been in her pussy. She was stuffed with cock. Carl began fucking her slowly again as Monique continued to lap at Kelly's pussy.

"Get you tongue in there deep, there is plenty of cum to be sucked out of my cunt," Kelly directed.

Monique did what she was told and plunged her tongue deeper into Kelly's pussy and sought out the loads of cum. Carl slipped an oily finger into Monique's ass and she responded by rotating her ass and humping back at his cock. Monique secretly hoped that he wouldn't try to put his big cock in her ass as she had only been ass fucked by Kelly's dildos.

"Carl where is your cock?" Kelly asked.

"It is in her pussy, baby," Carl replied.

"Put it in her ass. It's time to fuck her in the ass," Kelly ordered.

"I couldn't agree more," Carl answered.

Carl then pulled his cock from Monique's pussy and Monique felt a huge void in her quim. Carl oiled up his cock liberally and then placed it at the entrance to Monique's asshole. Then with one steady motion he plunged his cock into her tight asshole.

He was gigantic, long and wide and Monique screamed as he began to work his way into her poor tight ass. Monique could actually feel her stomach cramping around him as he stirred her insides and it burned when she clenched her ass muscles around his thickness. Shaking and sobbing with painful ecstasy, Monique fell forward onto Kelly with Carl's hands keeping her ass high in the air for him to plunder.

Monique screamed into Kelly's pussy as it felt like a hot thick poker had just been rammed into her ass. Tears filled her eyes as her violated asshole spread to accommodate Carl's thick cock. Monique tried to get away but Kelly held her by her ears and pulled Monique's face into her womb. Monique thought back to when she first lost her anal virginity to Vince and remembered the pain was not near as intense.

Monique cried out loud only to have the sound muffled by Kelly's cunt as Carl's complete length filled her. She felt him flex his cock deep within her bowels as the searing pain continued. Carl reached one hand under Monique and teased a nipple. Then he moved his other hand down and rubbed softly against her clit. Monique's body responded to his stimulus and her stomach convulsed with mixed signals.

The intrusion in Monique's ass got better as Carl's fingers continued to tease her clit. She felt him move inside her ass now and she tried to relax her ass muscles. Monique's body was working back and forth on Carl's cock now and she was amazed at the feeling of the cock in her ass. Monique's clit was buzzing and the fullness in her ass just seemed to excite her pussy even more.

Carl started hammering into her ass now. His fingers were still busy on her clit but now he had two fingers drilling in her pussy as the others fluttered around her clit. Monique's whole body was aflame as she could feel his fingers pressing against the thin membrane separating her ass from her pussy. She could feel his hard cock sliding in her and the pressure of the fingers on his cock through the membrane.

Kelly yelled out, "Oh yeah, fuck her, fuck her ass, fuck it good! I wanted to see this."

Monique didn't need Carl to force her on his cock anymore, nor did she need Kelly holding onto her ears. Monique's entire body was fucking back at him of its own accord. She could feel an enormous orgasm building with in her. Her pussy was swollen to new proportions.

"Oh God," Monique thought to myself, "I'm going to cum again, Oh God!"

Carl continued plowing into her. The hot dry depths of her ass were so tight around his cock she knew that he was going to cum hard too. He worked his fingers faster inside her as he rammed his cock hard into her ass. Monique started sucking Kelly's twat like a mad woman. Carl's groin made hard contact with Monique's ass. She could taste Kelly's wetness leaking around her mouth and the air was filled with the smell of pussy juices saturating her face.

Monique felt her pussy spasm suddenly and then her whole body went rigid. She felt Carl's cock swell in her rectum and then hot spurts of liquid lava hit her deep in her bowels, giving her a cum enema. Monique screamed into Kelly's mound and sucked on her clit. Monique could taste Kelly's sweet juices as she sucked hard and bit on Kelly's clit. All of them shuddered hard as every muscle tensed and then relaxed. Monique felt a hot explosion as her body was overcome with the most violent orgasm she had had in awhile. Monique could still feel Carl's cock throbbing and spurting deep within her.

Monique was still sucking hard on Kelly's pussy trying to milk every last drop of cunt juice from her. She felt Carl's cock shrink in her ass and then slowly back out making an audible popping sound. Monique's ass was still high in the air and her thighs were aching. Carl lovingly caressed Monique's shapely ass cheeks.

"Well done Carl," Kelly congratulated him and then asked, "How do you feel Monique?"

"Oh my God, I will never be the same after that," Monique said almost sobbing.

"You'll be fine. He fucks my ass all the time and I knew that you could take it," Kelly told her and then said, "Time to get cleaned up and dressed."

Monique was shown to the shower where she cleansed her body. She dried off and dressed and looked for Kelly. Carl and Kelly were no where to be found so Monique went back to her room. It was 11:30 AM when she got to her room so she packed and checked out. The drive home seemed longer as she recalled the events at the spa. "So much for getting away from the sex," she thought to herself. Her ass still tingled and she still couldn't believe that she handled Carl's cock. If she thought her ass had been stretched by Vince's cock she could only imagine what it was like after Carl.

THE SWINGER'S PARTY

Jerry and Monique got ready for the party at Sherry's and Vince's home. They did not know the type of party that they were attending and they did not suspect anything. Of all the times that Jerry and Monique had sex at Sherry's and Vince's home one of them was always alone. Jerry did not know about his wife's wild encounters and Monique did not know of her husband's indiscretions.

Unbeknown to them, they had both had raw sex with a number of partners. Jerry was still disappointed that Monique had not come around and let him in her ass. What he didn't know was that she was worried that he would discover that he wasn't the first and now after the encounter with Carl, she was sure that she was stretched beyond normal. Monique realized that one day she would have to come around but she was not quite ready to face it.

Monique wore a short tight red dress with matching red panties. The skirt was cut 8" above the knee and showed off her lovely legs. The tightness of the skirt fit her curvy ass like a glove. She opted not to wear a bra as she loved the feel of the material on her nipples. Jerry wore a sport shirt and slacks which were in good taste. At 6:00 PM they headed over the party.

When they arrived they were shown in by Sherry and Vince who in turn introduced them to the other guests. Everyone was very polite and looked very nice. One would not know looking at the beautiful people that they were hard core swingers. Sherry had taken Jerry's arm and introduced him around and Vince had done the same with Monique. However, every so often Vince's hand would glide over Monique's shapely ass and he would give it a gentle squeeze. "You look incredibly hot tonight babe," Vince whispered in her ear.

Monique had no clue of what was ahead for her that night but every guy in the room and some women were anxious to get to her hot body. Eyes followed her wherever she went and there were whispers among them. "Oh that ass, look at that ass." Vince and Sherry led Monique and Jerry over to the bar and told them to help themselves to drinks and then to circulate and get more acquainted with the guests.

It was impossible to remember every name at the moment but many of the names would become very familiar before the evening was over. All of the couples were married but it was hard to remember who went together since people were spread all over the house. As the party went on and more and more drinks were consumed people became touchier and assertive. Monique felt many a hand glide over her shapely ass and she was getting horny. Monique looked around for Jerry but didn't see him anywhere and decided to look for him. She recalled that Jerry was speaking with the hot looking blonde named Claire but there was no trace of either of them. As Monique started down the hallway to the bedrooms she came across a man standing outside one of the rooms.

The man at the bedroom door smiled and stepped aside allowing Monique to look in. Monique recognized the woman she had met earlier as Connie. The lithe Connie lay on the bed, her legs apart and a big guy was fucking her hard with his very large cock. Her dress and underwear lay scattered on the floor. Another man was standing behind them, his hard cock in his hand. Another male sat watching from a nearby chair. Yet another was kneeling at her head as she sucked his cock. The two standing and sitting seemed to be waiting for her holes to free up for their use. Monique paused to watch for a moment as the scene captivated her. Connie was certainly enjoying the situation, taking both cocks as the two men moaned their pleasure.

A feeling of dampness in her loins struck her as she retreated from the scene and returned to the main part of the house. Back in the kitchen Monique poured another wine for herself and since there was no one else in the room so she walked out onto one of the patios. There she bumped into two of Vince's guests, Bret and Jake and she stopped to talk with them and then they decided to go back inside. Monique was telling Bret and Jake about Connie when Lisa, Bret's wife stumbled out of one of the bedrooms. Lisa had overheard the conversation and she said aloud that the scene in the other room was even hotter. Bret, Jake and Monique walked into the other bedroom.

Allison, Jake's wife was standing bent at a chair, her hands bracing herself as a man named Chuck worked his cock in and out of her pussy. Her sexy black dress was pushed up her back and her panties were stretched between her parted legs, looking as though they were about to snap. Not far from Allison a red head named Rhonda was on her knees on the floor with Don riding her like a dog. Monique couldn't remember who Rhonda and Don belonged to. The redhead was naked except for a bright red lace bra and Bret walked over, stood in front of her, lowered his pants and offered her his cock to be sucked by the sexy woman. Rhonda's red dress lay over a nearby chair and her red lace panties were thrown in the middle of the room. Bret unsnapped Rhonda's bra and tossed it in the pile with her dress and panties. Rhonda's impressive tits spilled out into Bret's meaty hands.

On a two seat bench a woman named Stephanie sat with her legs spread wide. Her sexy tight fitting dress was pushed up past her waist and Anthony was on his knees licking at her pussy through the fine mesh of a pair of black lace panties. The tall blond Stephanie was distracted by a guy named Chris sitting next to her as he French kissed her beautiful red lips. Monique trembled as the scenes unfolded and lots of gentle moans were heard throughout the room. Another man whose name Monique did not remember walked in the room. As he passed the chair where Allison was bent over she reached out to stop him then she released his hard cock from his pants and started massaging it with her hand.

Another naked man appeared from behind Monique and walked behind Stephanie. He turned to rest his huge swollen cock against the back of the chair sliding it across toward Stephanie. The blond didn't break her kiss with Chris but reached back to grasp the cock and her fingers working the hard shaft expertly. Then Monique realized that the naked man was Vince. Monique turned back, her mind totally taken by the scene before her. She found herself squeezing her thighs hard together. The heat from her pussy was getting intense. Her panties were definitely damp. Suddenly her mouth felt dry and she moistened her lips with her tongue. Monique had no idea where her husband was but she was sure that by now he was being attended to.

Right before Monique's eyes, on the floor, Don slammed his cock into Rhonda's red pussy groaning as his cock spilt his load deep into the red head's snatch. One of his hands gripped Rhonda's shoulder as he exploded. Don slowly pulled back and out her as he leaned forward to kiss her neck. As he did, a dribble of cum dripped to the carpet as his cock fell out of Rhonda's pussy. Rhonda continued to pump at Bret's cock in front of her as Don sat up and rubbed along his wife's back.

A guy named Walt entered the room and commented on how hot Stephanie looked. Monique felt Walt's hand wrap around her waist to hold her gently and her breathing became shorter as she felt a hot flush roll through her body. In front of her the semen continued to leak from Rhonda as she continued to suck on Bret. Next it was Chuck who shot his load into Allison's tight pussy. Allison let out a squeal as she felt her insides being drenched with the sticky semen.

Monique felt the zipper on the side of her dress slide down and the material was peeled back revealing her sexy skin. Walt stepped closer so their bodies touched and Monique felt his hard cock against her butt. Her hand snaked back between them and she found that his cock was already free of his pants. Monique's hand brushed it as she tried to locate it and then she grasped the big thick rod in her hand. She glanced down but couldn't see Walt's cock but Monique spotted Jake's monster hanging from his pants. She watched as he tugged at the thick long cock, getting it erect. Walt kissed her neck, massaged it with one hand as the other hand pushed the soft panties into her pussy. He rubbed her panties with his fingers and found her clit growing hard through the fine lace.

Stephanie was being fucked now by Anthony and he knelt between her legs as she had slid forward on the two-seater to meet him. She still wore the black lace panties and he had pulled the crotch away from her swollen pussy. Vince stood directly behind the soft chair as Stephanie still pulled on his hard cock. Vince grimaced and then came next and the first stream of hot cum shot straight over Stephanie's shoulder and left a trail of white slime across the front of her dress. Vince's next shot caught her on the cheek as she turned her head slightly toward him. Two more shots caught her in the hair and on the shoulder as ropes of cum made a sticky mess in her blond hair. All the time Stephanie concentrated on holding onto his cock that sprayed like a fire hose out of control.

A completely naked Jake stepped forward next and at first Monique thought he was going to take Vince's place, but then it had become clear he was headed to Rhonda's raised butt. Jake had realized that Bret was just about to spill his load into her mouth. No words were spoken, no one asked permission, as Jake simply pressed his cock against the red pussy. Rhonda gave a little squeal as Jake pushed in but then she settled back to finish Bret off.

Monique never witnessed Bret's orgasm as Walt was now pushing his finger deep into her. Her body gave way as her orgasm mounted. Monique's mouth was dry again and her body twitched as Walt rubbed the lace across her clit. Her body was wracked by waves of pleasure as her orgasm overtook over. Walt had pulled the crotch of her panties aside and his cock poised at her entrance. Monique had bent over to accept the huge head but suddenly Walt stopped. She felt the head at her entrance and then it pushed past her swollen outer lips causing Monique to moan aloud. Walt pushed in as her pussy contracted around his stiff member. His cock buried itself in her tight passage and he pumped in and out of her as his hand reached under her bent body to play with her. His strokes grew harder and harder as he forced her to take his cock and he worked it deeper and deeper into her wet pussy.

Meanwhile Monique watched as Stephanie had been lifted from the two-seater to let Chris slide under her and stuff his cock into her ass. Now Stephanie was being fucked in the ass by Chris while Anthony continued to fuck her pussy. Another man named Ray had since walked into the room and he calmly took up a position in front of Rhonda. He offered the sultry redhead his cock and she took it and slurped on the throbbing muscle. On the floor, Jake continued to fuck Rhonda from behind.

Walt's cock pushed into her with force causing Monique to almost lose her balance. Wave after wave of quivering pleasure flooded her body and she lost count of her orgasms as he pumped her like a wild animal. Walt grabbed her hips and pulled her back onto his cock, impaling her as deep as he could. His orgasm was huge as spurt after spurt of hot cum filled her. Walt almost collapsed on her back as his cock continued to eject hot semen into her womb. Walt's cock then deflated and finally slipped from her pussy. Monique's lace panties slipped back across her cunt and immediately filled with the hot sticky cum and prevented the spunk from leaving her pussy.

Monique surveyed the room and saw that Rhonda was still sucking on Brad's big cock. Jake had cum in her and had collapsed in a corner on the floor to recover. Stephanie was still being fucked by both Anthony and Chris. Bret, Vince and Allison had all disappeared, although Monique noticed that Allison's dress was still draped over the chair where she had been fucked.

Walt and Monique left the room and they walked in opposite directions. Monique walked into the kitchen and poured another wine. As Monique moved through the house, the thought of walking through this party with cum stained panties and lace topped stockings never occurred to her. In the hallway she passed a fully clothed man talking to a blonde hair girl naked except for a pair of white satin panties. Another couple whose names she couldn't remember. The blonde passed her hand over Monique's ass as she walked by and Monique just smiled. Further down the hallway Allison was on her knees in front of another man Monique didn't remember giving him a blowjob.

She walked past them and into the room where she had first seen Connie being fucked, which was empty now. In the next bedroom she could hear moans of sexual pleasure and she decided to look in. The pretty blond Claire was sitting astride a man and was bouncing up and down on his cock as she sucked Vince's cock as he stood in front of her. Monique didn't know that the man under Claire was Jerry.

Monique moved on and then she found two naked men standing outside another bedroom. They turned toward her as she approached and smiled at her. Monique didn't remember the name of either of them. They each took one of her arms and steered her into the bedroom. Inside the room the king size bed was already occupied by Connie and another man who was between her legs fucking her. Monique was going to suggest the empty room she had just passed but she didn't get that chance. A hand touched her and gently caressed her breasts. Her nipples hardened as another set of hands slid the sticky panties down her stocking clad legs. She slipped an arm out of her dress and then the other and allowed it to fall away from her breasts as the man kissed her and plucked at her nipples with his lips. The other man touched her pussy as she stepped out of the panties. His fingers peeled away the crusty cum from her labia which sent another tingle through her body.

The man who sucked at her breasts now kissed her neck. Monique felt so hot. The men propelled her toward the bed and she felt the soft bed beneath her as she toppled back onto it. The bed moved as Connie was fucked right next to her. She glanced over at Connie who seemed to be lost in ecstasy. One of the men fell on the bed with her and kissed her on her red lips. His cock homed in on her pussy as they fell and he slipped straight into her hot hole. He wasn't as big as the other men, but his pumping action was just as good. Monique twisted her stocking clad legs around his back as he rocked into her. The other man knelt beside them and tugged on his hard cock. He was too far away for Monique to do anything with his cock.

The man fucking Connie let out a low moan and suddenly pulled his cock out of the lithe girl's pussy. Spurt after spurt of hot cum shot over Connie's body, some of it landed on Monique as well. A giggling Connie jumped off the bed and disappeared with her temporary lover. Monique hadn't even noticed Connie leave as the man in her pumped his hard cock into her. Then he spurted his load into her, just as the man who had been tugging himself shot his load all over the two of them. The two men left her on the bed with cum dripping from her pussy and wads of it soaking her breasts.

Another naked man walked into the room and lay down on the bed behind her. Monique felt his warm body snuggle up against her. His hand glided along her slim arm and barely touched her skin. His lips kissed her shoulder and he let his hand fall to her hip where he brushed her fine young skin softly as he rubbed across her hip to her torso. The hand felt gentle as he found her pubic area, brushed her fine trimmed hair and fondled her hard pubic mound. Monique moaned again as she felt those erotic feelings return.

The man whispered in her ear and asked her what she wanted. Monique nodded frantically when he asked her if she wanted him to fuck her. She felt his large hard cock press into her buttocks. He asked if he could fuck her ass and Monique nodded again as she just wanted his cock somewhere and she wanted to cum again. Now his finger played with her clit as he moved his cock against her butt. Monique moaned again. His finger then touched her butt hole, caressed it, and he felt the little pucker of skin. He brought his other hand around to touch her breast as the finger slowly slipped into her warm asshole. Still he kissed her neck and shoulders and with his free hand fondled her firm young breasts. His finger worked in and out of her asshole as Monique's pussy got wetter and wetter. Monique moaned louder as he moved his penis closer to her anus.

Monique moved her body a little letting the man have better access to her ass. He pressed his hard cock against her bung hole and then eased the head in. Monique moaned loudly as the head entered her anal passage as he slowly pushed it in deeper and deeper. He pushed all the way in and then pulled back slowly, letting Monique feel her insides expand with his huge cock. He whispered to her to close her legs so that he would get the maximum feeling from the experience. She moaned as she felt the cock expand even more in her tight hole. Then he started pumping, slowly at first, building in tempo as his cock moved more easily in her stretched butt. She could feel a massive orgasm building as he slid in and out of her and his fingers played with her slippery clit and she bucked violently. Monique lost control and she came, bucked and moaned. She felt the man's body tighten just before he spilt his enormous load deep in her bowels. Monique felt the warm seed enter her rectum as he emptied his balls into her.

They stayed coupled together as his cock deflated and slipped from her asshole. Monique felt his cum as it oozed out of her asshole and trickled down over her ass cheek. The man turned her toward him and kissed her passionately. Then he told her that her ass was everything that he had heard about. He slipped out of bed and told her to enjoy the rest of the evening. Monique stayed in bed for quite awhile before she decided to walk around again. She still hadn't seen her husband or Vince's wife Sherry. A satisfied smile spread on her face as she walked out into the hallway and began her search for the others.

The next room she passed had Trudy kneeling in front of three men as she alternated her mouth from cock to cock. Underneath Trudy, Sherry was licking Trudy's pussy. Vince was fucking Claire and another man was fucking Sherry in the ass. On the bed a girl Monique didn't recognize was being fucked by some guy as she sucked on Walt's cock. The whole house rocked with sex now. Monique smiled as she walked past the room in search of more cock or pussy, which ever came first.

As Monique walked around her husband Jerry was fucking the pretty blond Claire in the ass. Claire liked anal sex but only with guys who had average or smaller cocks. Sherry had told Claire that Jerry's cock would be perfect for her and it was. Jerry was thrilled to be in Claire's ass and she loved the feeling. Claire did not see herself ever able to take the big cocks of the other men at the party. Monique returned to one bedroom and Sherry was in bed with one guy fucking her and three others standing by. Three guys fucked Sherry before she spotted Monique watching them.

"Monique, I'm glad your here. Now come over here and eat my pussy," Sherry ordered rather than requested.

Sherry sat up in bed so she could watch Monique eat her pussy. Monique sheepishly knelt in front of Sherry and lowered her mouth to Sherry's pussy. Monique ran her tongue along Sherry's cum dripping slit and she could taste the combined juices of male and female orgasms. As Monique ate Sherry's pussy she felt hand on her ass and then a male cock touched her vulva. Monique moved her legs further apart and Walt moved his cock into her pussy. Monique couldn't believe how long and thick Walt's cock felt in her pussy this time. She was stuffed with cock. Walt began fucking her slowly as Monique continued to lap at Sherry's pussy.

Walt then pulled his cock from Monique's pussy and Monique felt a huge void in her quim. Walt oiled up his cock liberally and then placed it at the entrance to Monique's asshole. Then with one steady motion he plunged his cock into her asshole. The intrusion in Monique's ass got better and Walt's fingers continued to tease her clit. She felt him move inside her ass now and she tried to relax her ass muscles. Monique's body was working back and forth on Walt's cock now and she was amazed at the feeling of the cock in her ass. Monique's clit was buzzing and the fullness in her ass just seemed to excite her pussy even more.

Walt started hammering into her ass now. His fingers were still busy on her clit but now he had two fingers drilling in her pussy as the others fluttered around my clit. Monique's whole body was aflame as she could feel his fingers pressing against the thin membrane separating her ass from her pussy. She could feel his hard cock sliding in her and the pressure of the fingers on his cock through the membrane.

Sherry yelled out, "Oh yeah, fuck her, fuck her ass, fuck it good!"

"Oh God," Monique thought to myself, "I'm going to cum again, Oh God!"

Monique felt her pussy spasm suddenly and then her whole body went rigid. She felt Walt's cock swell in her rectum and then hot spurts of liquid lava hit her deep in her bowels, giving her a cum enema. Monique screamed into Sherry's mound and sucked on her clit. Monique could taste Sherry's sweet juices as she sucked hard and bit on her clit. All of them shuddered hard as every muscle tensed and then relaxed. Monique felt a hot explosion as her body was overcome with the most violent orgasm she had had all night. Monique could still feel Walt's cock throbbing and spurting deep within her.

Monique was still sucking hard on Sherry's pussy trying to milk every last drop of cunt juice from her. She felt Walt's cock shrink in her ass and then slowly back out making an audible popping sound. Monique's ass was still high in the air and her thighs were aching. Walt lovingly caressed Monique's shapely ass cheeks.

Monique was lifted to her feet and she stood totally naked in front of the men in the room. Hands covered her body as the excited men groped any available flesh of the lovely Monique. Fingers filled both her holes, her breasts fondled and her nipples pinched as they talked about her body and she clearly made out that they were discussing her fantastic ass. She was then laid on her back on the bed and one by one the men fucked her. She was beyond caring who was fucking her and the men were now indistinguishable. Their cocks were of different widths and lengths and she felt that three of them were well endowed as they filled her pussy. She had multiple intense orgasms before the last man shot his load into her cum filled cunt.

All the while Monique remembered the words of Sherry, "What a slut you are Monique and what a good fuck. What would Jerry say if he could see you now?"

Monique didn't know it but Jerry was in the room and he was looking over Sherry's shoulder as he fucked her in the ass. Jerry couldn't believe what a slut his wife had become but he was beyond caring at this point. He would fuck his wife's ass later but for now he was content to be in Sherry's ass once again.

Monique was rolled over and placed on all fours she knew that she was in for another long session of sex. A well endowed man slid his cock into her pussy as another pushed one into her face. Monique instinctively sucked the cock deep into her mouth as the other pounded her pussy. A third man took her long hair and wrapped it around his cock and began to jerk off.

The one in her mouth came first followed by the one jerking off into her hair. The third guy was still fucking her and she felt herself approaching another orgasm. "Oh my, it feels so good!" Monique heard herself say. Another man presented her with his cock which she quickly took in her mouth. Monique shook as another orgasm rocked her insatiable body as the guy in her pussy filled her with his cum. The man in her mouth came quickly coating her throat with his salty sperm.

Monique fell forward on her knees resting her head on the mattress. Her gorgeous ass pointing up in the air did not go unnoticed and one of the men scooped cum out of her pussy and lubricated her asshole. He soon had his finger sliding in and out easily and then he pressed his cock against her bung hole. He eased his cock into her ass emitting approval from the other men. The other men whispered words of encouragement telling him to fuck her hot ass.

Monique was snapped out of her trance when the young man in her ass filled her hole with his seed. There was so much cum that she felt it swirling around in her rectum and trickling out of her ass down over her pussy and inner thighs. There was more excited talking between the men and Monique interpreted some it referencing big cocks. One of the men slid under her and pushed his big thick cock into her pussy emitting an audible gasp from her. A second one offered her his big cock which she sucked into her mouth and a third one slid his big cock into her ass. Now she realized that Sherry wanted her fucked with the three biggest dicks at that same time. Monique had never been so full of cock in her holes all together.

They fucked her hard and fast causing her more orgasms if that were possible. Then the one in her ass stiffened and shot his load deep into her bowels. She had never been as full of cum as she was tonight. The one in her mouth followed and she swallowed as quickly as she could as blast after blast filled her mouth. Finally the one in her pussy came and she felt it reach deep into her passage up into her womb. One by one they removed themselves from Monique but she was given no rest as three others filled her three holes.

Once again Monique had cocks in her ass, pussy and mouth. She was drained and exhausted but the men were relentless as they fucked her almost lifeless body in all of her holes. As one man shot his wad and freed up one of her holes another cock was there to take its place. Monique was fucked for hours before they were finished with her. She collapsed on the bed. Monique couldn't remember when they even stopped. She wondered how many times she sucked to hardness one of them while taking a cock in her ass and cunt at the same time? Or had someone simply jacked off in her mouth or on her face? Sore and covered in cum, stretched and tired, Monique was lifted to her feet by Vince and guided into a warm bath. She was left alone as the party wound down and the guests started to leave.

Later Monique was helped out of the bath by Sherry and Vince. They dried her off and guided her naked body into a guest bedroom. That night Vince stayed with Monique and Sherry invited Jerry to her bed. The two couples slept soundly as they were exhausted and sexually drained. They would sleep late well into the morning hours and it was almost noon when they stirred.

Rested and recuperated Jerry fucked Sherry and took her ass again as Vince did the same to Monique. Vince and Monique then joined Sherry and Jerry in bed and had sex as a foursome. Monique was placed on all fours with Sherry underneath in a 69 position. Sherry licked Monique's pussy as Monique sucked Vince's cock and Jerry finally fucked his wife in the ass. Every so often Vince would slip his cock into Sherry's pussy and then feed it back to Monique's mouth. The four of them sucked and fucked until the guys both ejaculated. Vince shot his load onto Sherry's pussy and Monique gobbled it up as her rectum was filled with her husband's seed. Jerry finally fucked his wife's ass and came in her. Later they all showered, dressed and had a late lunch before Monique and Jerry headed home.

EPILOGUE

Sunday morning Jerry awoke in their bed and Jerry had a morning piss hard-on. He decided to fuck his wife and make her cum until she couldn't anymore. Monique lasted as long as she could before begging Jerry to give her pussy a break. Jerry went to the bathroom to take his morning pee and then he returned determined to fuck Monique's ass the rest of the morning. Jerry put her on all fours and fucked her ass cumming in it twice without removing his cock. He loved being in her ass and he caressed her lovely buttocks the entire time he fucked her. Later they showered, put on some robes and ate a late breakfast.

Over breakfast they discussed their new lifestyle. "So what do we do now that we know that we like swinging?" Monique asked.

"I say that we continue to enjoy other people but not so often that we get bored with it," Jerry responded.

"I can hardly believe what has happened over the past few months. Just three months ago I was only having sex with you and now I can't even tell you how many cocks I have had or how many pussies I have eaten," Monique sighed.

"Sherry was my downfall. She introduced me to anal sex and then to some of her friends who let me fuck their ass," Jerry admitted.

"Are you upset that you weren't the first to take my ass?"

"Not now, I was a little disappointed at first but now I know it is mine anytime I want it."

"That it is my love," Monique said as she moved to the kitchen sink and wiggled her bottom.

Monique looked out the kitchen window into the street and she saw a moving truck several house away from theirs. "It looks like someone is finally moving in up the street."

"I wonder what they look like," Jerry questioned.

"Let's take a walk and find out. I'll bring them some coffee after I change," Monique suggested.

Monique went it the bedroom to put on different clothes. She selected very tight short shorts that showed off her shapely legs and incredible ass. She picked out a tube top that hugged her firm tits and displayed her flat abs. Satisfied with her appearance she and Jerry walked up the street to meet their new neighbors. Monique had poured two cups of coffee into Styrofoam cups to bring to them.

"You're going to give every guy in the neighborhood a hard-on dressed like that," Jerry teased.

"That's the plan," Monique replied as she wiggled her shapely ass again.

Jerry and Monique approached the couple moving into the house. There was no evidence of young children and the couple appeared to be young. As they got closer they saw that the couple looked to be in their mid to late twenties. The guy was good looking and seemed very fit and the girl had a nice figure. She had blonde hair but it was not natural. They were both wearing shorts and tee shirts and they showed off decent bodies. As Jerry and Monique approached the guy stopped and stared directly at Monique.

"Good morning, I'm Jerry and this is my wife Monique. We live a few houses down the street. Welcome to the neighborhood," Jerry greeted them.

"We thought you might like a cup of coffee," Monique said and then she handed a cup to the man and then to the woman.

The guy's eyes went right to Monique's ass as she walked over to his wife. He was fixated on Monique's ass and Jerry smiled when he saw the reaction. His staring did not escape his wife and she was noticeably put out by her husband's lecherous stare.

"We're Sandy and Tom. Thank you for the coffee," the woman said almost curtly.

It was clear that she was upset with her husband going gaga over Monique. Jerry sensed that Sandy was also jealous of Monique's figure and put out with the way Monique had dressed. Sandy was a cute blonde with a shapely 33-24-34 figure. She had nice legs and a cute ass but nothing to match Monique's incredible bottom. Tom could not take his eyes off of Monique's ass and Jerry knew exactly what he was thinking.

It got quiet and seemed to be an awkward moment but Jerry spoke breaking the tension. "We'll we are right down the street three houses down on the right. "If you need help with anything or if you need any tools, feel free to ask," Jerry offered.

"Thanks! I'll do that," Tom accepted.

Jerry and Monique wished the new couple good luck with the house and then they walked back to their home. Monique was pleased with the reaction she got from Tom and she was sure that he was watching her ass as she walked away.

"So what do you think?" Jerry asked.

"They're cute. He will be a push over," Monique replied.

"No question, he could not take his eyes off of your ass. You could have taken your top off and he still would have been staring at your ass."

"His wife did not seem pleased."

"She seemed a bit jealous too but who could blame her. I don't think she has ever been with a woman," Jerry added.

"Sherry will fix that. She and Vince will like them and I'm sure in time they will come around," Monique stated.

"Yeah, you're right but it won't take much for Tom to cave in. I bet he is already wondering if you take it in the ass."

"He will find out soon enough but for right now let's get home and make love. This whole scene has made me horny," Monique sighed.

"I'll take good care of your pussy as long as I get this ass again," Jerry replied as he cupped his wife's shapely bottom.

"I would be disappointed if you didn't," Monique teased as she wiggled her bottom.

They entered their home and their clothes came off in record time. They made love for hours and then they cuddled together and reflected on their new lifestyle. It would only be a matter of days before Monique had the new neighbor Tom in her bed and in her ass and he would be hooked forever. She also knew that it Sherry and Vince would make quick work of the cute blond Sandy. Monique still remembered her first time with them and how the aphrodisiac had worked its magic. Sandy would be no match for that couple.

2. Liked by 1 user: birita1965