Thread: Scoreland Tarise Taylor - A Busty MILF Goes For A Rub-Down - 3000px - 50X (16-02-2016)  

Images

Scoreland Tarise Taylor - A Busty MILF Goes For A Rub-Down - 3000px - 50X (16-02-2016)

Scoreland - Tarise Taylor - A Busty MILF Goes For A Rub-Down - 3000px - 50X

Model: Tarise Taylor
    Set: A Busty MILF Goes For A Rub-Down
    Pictures: 50 hi-res pictures
    Resolution: 3000px
    Release Date: Tuesday February 16, 2016

It's massage time for Tarise Taylor, a blonde MILF from California who's been modeling for years and just decided to try nude modeling and full-sex. The SCORE Group looked just right to Tarise. As a freebie, Tarise gets a boning from her masseur, JMac. They wind up banging on the floor and Tarise gets a facial--also gratis. This spa does everything it can to ensure the satisfaction of its female guests. "If a man looks me up and down and maintains eye-contact, that tells me he's really interested in me," says Tarise. "Sex me up with his eyes but keep his distance until the moment is right to make his approach." "The tone of a man's voice and the look in his eyes tells me he wants me. I like when a man looks at me like he wants me. Not a leering look. Just a look that says he appreciates me. And then it's his hands and how he handles me. I don't like when a man is groping. I like when he touches me like I'm special, not like I'm something that needs to be handled." This rub-down hit all the right hot buttons for Tarise.

-.Rar Archive
    - 50,2 MB

UPLOADED

Thanks and comments are very much appreciated.

Enjoy!!!