Thread: PerfectSlave - Bondage - Justine Fu*ks Sarah - 2 of 2 - x36  

Images

PerfectSlave - Bondage - Justine Fu*ks Sarah - 2 of 2 - x36

After some quiet reflection I've decided to do some more posting. For now. So this is for everyone who contacted me to urge me to continue, and also these fine fellows; blo0dyhatchet, marboroman, Xent, AZNUTS, Beren, Rick Rude, Shagg, brizzlewizzle, dumas, laconian, jbrooks544, david1, broin, curson, Mr. Mac, Jumala, brainstew, armac, svenlyra, rod1199, baphomet, 4honor, Eldin, DudDevil, joca, yaboy, Klaas, happycat, Ronzzr11, cmussel, Mistmyr, and NYCwiseguy.

Briefly, whilst I've been away, adjusting my Chi, I've been demolishing and rebuilding my kitchen. Why oh why is it so hard to saw a piece of 3 by 2 square? :{

Justine and Sarah
    Justine Fucks Sarah

Sarah Blake is all tied up and gagged. Her arms are tied strappado and she is bent over a bench with her ass in the air. Justine Joli enters the scene wearing a strap-on and begins by spanking Sarah's ass. It's not long before Justine invades Sarah's pussy with the long dildo. She fucks her good and long as Sarah moans before leaving her bound and wet.

My complete clips r/s directory!:https://www.vipergirls.to/showthread.php?t=160385

Klaas
    Thanks dude! U're the greatest!

Rick Rude
    Thanks a lot , for you decision to complete this series, i get sick, if i know that there is a series of justine i will not get.

Thumbs up

Beren
    Thanks for posting the second part, I really wanted to see what happened next between those two.

brizzlewizzle
    Some really awesome shots there, thanks

rod1199
    Excellent! Thanks Andy.

Images
    Thanks for your appreciation guys, it makes it all worthwhile!

Images
    great post. thanks. good luck with the kitchen. If you need any advise, PM me. I've done dozens of them and recently did my own.

Images
    Bump. Clips link added.