Page 14 of 81 << First ... 412131415162464 ... Last >>

Thread: IMX.to - support  

Images

Re: img.yt

Quote Originally Posted by starletfan View Post
    If you ban a imagehost every time they do maintenance, you run out of hosts in a month. They are fairly reliable over the long term.
    When a host does maintenance out of 5 servers 4 should not be down when maintenance is down most of your servers should not be down all at the same time each server should take a max of 36hrs not 5 to 10 days. There are easily a min of 1000 threads on this forum with image sets that are not working right now that just makes this forum look bad.

Images

You are assuming they have 5 servers yet from DNS lookups and routing inspection I imagine they have fewer, possibly just two. Impossible to say since they could be using a local LAN.

Since download speed is over 20MB/sec for me, the servers are most likely running on a 1GE connection and using the figure they mentioned in their news item (65TB) it will take 65.000.000 MB / 100MB/sec (roughly real 1GE port speed) = 650.000 seconds = 10.833 minutes = 180 hours = 7.5 days to transfer all that data. Since you rarely reach a stable 100MB/sec throughout the day unless you pay for premium bandwidth which any sane host would never do due to high costs involved, a more accurate average port speed is 60MB/sec. At that speed it takes 12.5 days to transfer the data. Let's say they perform maintenance on two servers which they balanced evenly, then it would take roughly 6 days per server. They announced they expect to finish on January 14th. January 14th minus January 8th (when they started) = 6 days. Looks like I'm quite close.

If you're going to whine, do so with facts instead of assumptions.

Images

Maybe the long slow death of imgchili has caused img.yt to need sudden upgrades?
    2 per cent of humanity has died, is dying or will die from a pandemic. Will there be rioting? Looting? Societal breakdown? No, the remaining 98 percent will rush to stores to purchase large amounts of toilet paper.

Thanks to all of the original artists!

All of my posts : https://vipergirls.to/search.php?do=...st&showposts=1

My Blog : https://video-captain.blogspot.com/

Images

Another reason to not use only 2 images host this host and Imagetiwst make up like 70% of the images post on this forum time to start using other images host.

5. Liked by 1 user: Drakhor

Images

There is also acidimg.

from img.yt:

Jan. 12, 2017 - Maintenance Update

There are 24 million images left to process. At the current rate we expect the maintenance to finish around noon on January 14th after which all images uploaded prior to December 2017 will be online again.
    2 per cent of humanity has died, is dying or will die from a pandemic. Will there be rioting? Looting? Societal breakdown? No, the remaining 98 percent will rush to stores to purchase large amounts of toilet paper.

Elite Prospect
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by DJboutit2 View Post
    Another reason to not use only 2 images host this host and Imagetiwst make up like 70% of the images post on this forum time to start using other images host.
    Than what you waiting for?

Another one with zero contribution who just want to cry how bad everything is.

8. Liked by 2 users: sharingz0ne, starletfan

Images

I'm in the server business (my GF runs a datacentre and I do her maintenance), even cloning servers to extra drives plugged into the server itself takes time, never mind over fibre ethernet to another rack cabinet. Stop whining, and research how datacentres work, maybe you'll appreciate them instead of being such a typical ignoranto consumero.

IMG.YT have been flawless so far. There's no such thing as 100% uptime, even 99.99% is a stretch fantasy. Realistically 85-90%. I appreciate IMG.YT, they're not malware/ad-infested parasites like some hosts used here. The amount of times my AV has got rid of stuff as I'm clicking through crap ads with other hosts is unbelievable. Adblock Plus works great to block the tiny number of ads IMG show. Cut them some slack.

10. Liked by 3 users: crazyshare, starletfan, V

Images

You can even register and log on to IMG.YT and you'll experience no advertisements at all.

12. Liked by 2 users: hunter d, starletfan

Private Member
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by NoraSweet View Post
    Than what you waiting for?

Another one with zero contribution who just want to cry how bad everything is.
    Uncalled for. With img.yt being down completely today, his point has been proven.

Images

Jan. 15, 2017 - Maintenance Update and Downtime

Maintenance has finished. All images are online again and are properly catalogued and indexed. Your dashboard now shows you your diskspace usage and image count. Galleries now show how many images they contain and the total size of the images. Finally, every image now shows its filesize, dimensions and hash value.

As for the downtime we experienced today, there was a critical failure during the last step of the maintenance plan. Suffice to say, nothing got lost and everything is in top condition as of this moment. Thank you for your patience!

Images

Image are back but they are taking 5 times loading to load. In the last hour a lot of images are not even loading

Elite Prospect
    Images

i cant upload image, when i click upload yt says pls log in ,i was logged in, but again i clicked upload it again says log in ,& its continue.
    i have cleared my history ,cashe,coockie it did'nt work

Images

I cleared img.yt cookies, logged back in, all good.

Images

Does anyone know what is going on over in YT land? I haven't been able to d/l anything via VR or IHG for over 2 days now.

19. Liked by 1 user: yourboar137

Images

Not sure, what wonders me most why I have here uploaded totaly 119,780 images and img.yt says 94,395, that means basically
    25.305 pictures been deleted, but I dont know which ones, since it seems all fine or its a bug, no one have reported anything yet here, so yeah.. not sure^^
    When You enjoyed the Content, a thanks is much appreciated.

Collections

21. Liked by 1 user: Bmajor