Page 19 of 81 << First ... 917181920212969 ... Last >>

Thread: IMX.to - support  

Images

Re: imx.to

This is a public forum and copyright agents are as welcome as any other user.

2. Liked by 3 users: mike=))., padguy, pevets

Private Member
    Images

A little rant about imx.to uploads. I hope its fine to do it here:

ViperRipper goes berserk when:
    CASE-1 = I download a picset hosted at imx.to where the uploader has added no titles whatsoever. Unless the title itself is of the specific format of xyz.jpg, VR does not recognise it as a filename and adds the actual URL as the filename. For example, if the URL is https://imx.to/img-5477b1eb2fa26.html , then the image will be saved as img-5477b1eb2fa26.html.jpeg <== actual example using VR portable (latest version). [Gallery link = https://vipergirls.to/showthread.php...60#post5606860 ]

CASE-2 = If the titles are set as just the OG filename but without the .jpg part, VR again ignores the OG filename and adds the thread number+entire thread title as the filename. I don't have a handy example for this currently, but if you need it I shall update the post when I find one later. [Edit: Maybe this one = https://vipergirls.to/showthread.php...6#post23695616 ]

Dunno who to blame for this. The site imx.to, or the VRipper, but either way its a problem. I suppose at this stage I can only request the uploaders to please put the entire OG filename+extension in the filetitle while uploading, until maybe VR corrects this in their code, at least for case-2.

P.S.: Yes, I have grab OG filename enabled in VR settings...

Images

is it free..? i like that interface designing

Images

IMX.to

be very careful Imx is doubling up on the Malware, and Ransomware.

Private Member
    Images

Re: IMX.to

Quote Originally Posted by JCservant View Post
    Agreed. I haven't been able to view any IMX.to links recently because my computer's antivirus flags the site. This is an issue, since IMX.to seems to be the most popular image host on this site.

Images

Thank you for the reports. I'll get in touch with them.

If there are issues about any host with regards to malware, you can always PM me directly.

Private Member
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by JCservant View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TowerCon View Post
    Agreed....
    Quote Originally Posted by V View Post
    Thank you for the reports....
    Haven't noticed a thing with ad-blocker on. So I guess, keep the ad-blocker on and updated.

The hosts that raise my heckles are turboimagehost and pimpandhost. They can get really sneaky. Fortunately, they're not used here a lot.

Images

imx.to seems to be throttling so that the actual images aren't coming through at all. Just their endless redirects, popups, and browser-locking malware.

Try this on a mobile browser. Or a desktop with all the blockers you want: https://vipergirls.to/threads/441413...les-Apr-4-2019

10. Liked by 3 users: default, nhocleocay, nwofearless

Images

imx.to has now a problem with an outdated ssl certificate which means that most browsers worth anything will not load the large images...

That is on top of all the malware BS they try to send you

12. Liked by 1 user: nhocleocay

Private Member
    Images

Given the repeated complaints about imx.to, I don't understand why people are still using it. :-(

Images

The imx host serves no ads to users who registered there and are logged on. They have also implemented several features users asked for, here. In the end it comes down to a balance. The host may periodically serve naughty ads but it makes up for in features and stability and is generally friendly to the viper ripper.

--

Users can use any of the dozen or so approved hosts. There is no preferential treatment or secret rewards for using specific image hosts.

15. Liked by 1 user: padguy

Private Member
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by hwlngfntds View Post
    imx.to seems to be throttling so that the actual images aren't coming through at all. Just their endless redirects, popups, and browser-locking malware.

Try this on a mobile browser. Or a desktop with all the blockers you want: https://vipergirls.to/threads/441413...les-Apr-4-2019
    No issues on my end, mate... using FF in Private browsing mode with ad-blocker enabled and tracking off.

Images

Currently 'DOWN' for everyone

18. Liked by 1 user: tafkapj

Images

That sucks, I uploaded a set of pictures of Lisa Ann from Evil Angel and now they are just dead thumbnails

Images

Getting four or five warnings every time I click on a link in the chat box through imx.to - malvertising, spam trojans and also evading pop up and pop under management. seems like they are outliving the good reputation that gained as img.yt

[edit - fixed typo]