Page 17 of 81 << First ... 715161718192767 ... Last >>

Thread: IMX.to - support  

Images

Re: img.yt

The Viper Ripper works just fine. Make sure to download the latest version and restart it so it can fetch the updated hosts filters for img.yt, pixhost.org etc.

Banned
    Images

It now throws up a lot of nasty pop-up windows when clicking on pics or attempting to visit the site.

Images

2 per cent of humanity has died, is dying or will die from a pandemic. Will there be rioting? Looting? Societal breakdown? No, the remaining 98 percent will rush to stores to purchase large amounts of toilet paper.

Thanks to all of the original artists!

All of my posts : https://vipergirls.to/search.php?do=...st&showposts=1

My Blog : https://video-captain.blogspot.com/

Banned
    Images

My computer was hijacked by imx.to

I was trying to look at a pic in this thread, which has its pics hosted on imx.to:

https://vipergirls.to/threads/359984...-(Mar-31-2018)

and it seized my machine, and locked it up.
    This was despite having Ad-Blocker pro, etc.
    I had noticed that imx.to often manages to evade my defenses, and load unwanted pages into pop-up windows.
    But, that was the first time it actually grabbed my entire machine, and would not let me do anything, until I went through a complete reboot.
    And, among other things, that totally f*cked up a 7 Gb download which was nearly finished.
    So . . . it is NOT a good system . . .

Images

any reason why imx.to won't download this set & some others that are older posts originally posted with img.yt using viper ripper & yes I am using the most updated version of viper ripper??

set here: https://vipergirls.to/showthread.php...4#post29079644

Images

Quote Originally Posted by willowz24 View Post
    any reason why imx.to won't download this set & some others that are older posts originally posted with img.yt using viper ripper & yes I am using the most updated version of viper ripper??

set here: https://vipergirls.to/showthread.php...4#post29079644
    I downloaded all the images using version 1.12

Images

Re: My computer was hijacked by imx.to

I opened several photos in that thread and never got any popups.

I've seen the problem you're reporting on other image hosts that are now banned from here. I use windows and CTRL-ALT-DELETE will bring up task manager which allowed me to close my browser. Then I just restarted my browser and carried on perusing the site. A reboot is not necessary and don't call the phone number listed in the popup that locked up your computer.

8. Liked by 1 user: popp9

Images

You better use uBlock Origin... I've never seen spam on that site.

Images

That host has no adblock bypassing pop advertisers from what I can see. Without adblock and trying some random geographic regions it opened a couple of pops on different visits but those were pretty generic.

If you're using Chrome you can press shift+esc to open the task manager and kill the tab process which got you locked. If you're using FireFox, switch to Chrome.

You can also try what Califa suggested or use another browser extension with which you can disable javascript on a per-site basis. Disabling javascript may kill a lot of a website's functionality however but generally kills all ads and kill all anti-adblock whining websites.

11. Liked by 2 users: hititb, popp9

Images

That gallery downloaded fine with v1.13

Make sure you use that version and/or restart it at least once so it fetches updated hosts file.

Images

I also have a problem with imx.to. My antivirus always blocks outgoing urls from this site. They are named like asdhjpowaf.com or something like that. It's not that big of a problem because uBlock and Avast are blocking it, but maybe imx.to is not as save as you think.

Images

Kind of strange that you have to do all kind of things for an allowed host to get the pics...there was a time when you had to do things like this a host was simply banned...why not now?

Images

Quote Originally Posted by V View Post
    That host has no adblock bypassing pop advertisers from what I can see. Without adblock and trying some random geographic regions it opened a couple of pops on different visits but those were pretty generic.

If you're using Chrome you can press shift+esc to open the task manager and kill the tab process which got you locked. If you're using FireFox, switch to Chrome.

You can also try what Califa suggested or use another browser extension with which you can disable javascript on a per-site basis. Disabling javascript may kill a lot of a website's functionality however but generally kills all ads and kill all anti-adblock whining websites.
    Chrome is a nice browser, but if you are a MAC user (as I am) it is not a great option because we need to run IHG in Palemoon in order to download the pictures. The only version of the Ripper that works on MAC - and it still works on Mac and works with imx.to somehow - hasn't been updated in quite a while and has the issue with opening too many connection to the host so many downloads have to restarted a number of time to get the lost pictures. Not a big deal, but just how it is. So I use mainly IHG. Otherwise I would agree about switching to Chrome. For all of my other sites I always use Chrome, as well as for Twitter etc.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by V View Post
    That gallery downloaded fine with v1.13

Make sure you use that version and/or restart it at least once so it fetches updated hosts file.
    I just deleted old download link & added it again & it worked fine. I guess when img.yt went down it messed some galleries up on the coversion.

Images

Dead again. Definitely after major updates, which they did a while ago and recently after changing the domain, something's not working. What more can I say, except that IMX are not a good host.