Page 10 of 81 << First ... 891011122060 ... Last >>

Thread: IMX.to - support  

Images

Re: img.yt

IMG.YT is the best

Images

You all better do the best you can now. By 2018, Chrome will have joined the coalition for better ads: https://www.betterads.org/standards/

This means that advertisements on most image hosts which are usually quite aggressive and employ ad block bypassing will have more trouble having their ads shown. This in turn leads to less profit for the image host which in turn leads to a lower payout rate. I think the payout rate will eventually normalize around $3 CPM for Tier 1 on imgchili.net, imagetwist.com and img.yt coupled with less obtrusive ads. That's just speculation on my part but I honestly think the era of spammy image hosts is coming to an end.

Images

V,

Are you aware of any SSL related issues with img.yt recently. My Android phone (V7.0 Nougat) started having intermittent problems displaying img.yt images a couple of weeks ago. Now it cannot display any and I receive 'Secure Connection Failure' messages on both Adblock and FF browsers on the device.

Images

"Secure Connection Failed" is only part of the error. You'll have to provide the full error, if any.

Having said that, I'm seeing no errors in desktop firefox or android browser.

Images

V,
    It only displays the following

The connection to img.yt was interrupted while the page was loading.

1. The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
    2. Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Nothing more informative than that I'm afraid.

Images

Your FireFox browser may be configured too strictly. You can also try clearing your browser cache in case certificates were updated.

Images

Hey
    Just a little 'cosmetic' thing, if i remember correctly, they showed your current balance in green on the dashboard ?
    Or is there any setting now ?
    Im not every day checking just realized it.
    Love's fresh vids: PJG WAH FW FFD
    ㅤㅤㅤㅤ PJGIRLS‏‎‎᠎᠎᠎᠎  ᠎ ‎​​᠎Rin‏‏‎ Teenikini RazorCandi

SteamGirl Network

Images

What is up it is taking 5min to load any image I have never seen any image load this slow. I am trying to download 6 sets with Viper Ripper it is gonna take 8 to 12 hrs no joke it should take only 10 min to download these sets.

Images

"Bad Status Code : 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable"

This site constantly does this lately when using VRipperX.

example: this post wont d/l : https://vipergirls.to/threads/291824...1#post26738010
    Remember RIP for those who used to be there!

Images

Limit your download threads to 8 or less.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by V View Post
    Limit your download threads to 8 or less.
    It's limited to 3, and has been for ages. This has been an ongoing issue with img.yt. Every single thread I d/l using img.ty does this. Most others do not.

I have to "restart task" many times for it to finally d/l all images and not have red in it anymore.

UPDATE: I just did a test. I d/led sets from other pic hosts with zero issue, every single set using img.ty only d/led about 25% of the pics the first try. The same old "Bad Status Code : 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable" error. Then hitting "restart task" many times to get all pics to finally d/l. It literally takes 5-10 min finally get a set to d/l completely due to having to constantly hit "restart task" over and over because of "Bad Status Code : 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable" making pics turn red (not download).

So, no, limiting threads has zero effect on it. It is an issue with img.yt.
    Remember RIP for those who used to be there!

Images

So with all your modifications and security on your host you still didn't make any account lock that we can use, something like ximagesharing script have so now still anybody can hack our account and make payout without any problem......like somebody make on my account two days ago....

https://prntscr.com/fyvx9p

Not only that he take my money, he delete all my pics too, now i have 485 images on img.yt and i use that host for years so you can only imagine how many images was there

Can you please add "account lock" or something like that to avoid this in future?
    Can you give me my pics back, if you have any backup or something like that??
    And can you refund that payout or it is lost
    Blah....

Images

Contact them via ticket support and I'm sure they'll implement some account security.

--

Best security for someone like you: use unique emails, passwords and usernames for each host. I can store VG passwords in plain-text with two lines of code, it is that easy. All I've to do is send the input field contents to a text file when user clicks log in and there you go, I know your password. It is not uncommon for naughty webmasters to do that. Expect it!

Trust is important and people throwing their personal payout details in every other shitty image and file host makes me face-palm.

It also possible the image host simply got hacked but if that were the case more users probably would've complained.

Banned
    Images

I need help. I create ticket, but not have answer. Someone hacked my account and change payment info and request payment. To day is payment day.

Sorry for my bad english.

Thanks god. They back my balance.

Elite Prospect
    Images

Someone hacked my account,changed payment info and request payment.

Plese help.

Thank you, I have changed password.

Page 10 of 81 << First ... 891011122060 ... Last >>