Page 15 of 81 << First ... 513141516172565 ... Last >>

Thread: IMX.to - support  

Images

Re: img.yt

Update on my issue. imgYT seems to be working again and VR is slowly downloading the files.
    However VR is not updating the progress on some of the topics being D/L, but is downloading. So i would suggest checking your folder to see if the topic has been downloaded fully.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Bmajor View Post
    Update on my issue. imgYT seems to be working again and VR is slowly downloading the files.
    However VR is not updating the progress on some of the topics being D/L, but is downloading. So i would suggest checking your folder to see if the topic has been downloaded fully.
    Thanks, just checked, all seems to be moving again. As a tip, in ViperRipper, right click the set, and select Retry (don't use Start option). From my experience, checking folders live in Explorer hitting F5 to refresh constantly (after hitting Retry) this seems to check all existing files, and downloads all missing images. The totals and error counters should reset and run as normal.

It may not download half finished files, so use caution, and use an image viewer to check images in favourite sets. I wish they'd open source VR then we can learn how it works!

3. Liked by 1 user: Bmajor

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Tidosho View Post
    Thanks, just checked, all seems to be moving again. As a tip, in ViperRipper, right click the set, and select Retry (don't use Start option). From my experience, checking folders live in Explorer hitting F5 to refresh constantly (after hitting Retry) this seems to check all existing files, and downloads all missing images. The totals and error counters should reset and run as normal.

It may not download half finished files, so use caution, and use an image viewer to check images in favourite sets. I wish they'd open source VR then we can learn how it works!

I have been checking each folder as it completes to make sure the images are there. I normally use the retry option as standard, only using Start if i have paused any of them.

Images

hi everrybody,

i cant seem to d/l anything from img.yt over the last few days! anybody having the same problem? Or any suggestions?

cheers!

Images

I just tried clicking on an img.yt thumb and got to the picture, no problem.
    2 per cent of humanity has died, is dying or will die from a pandemic. Will there be rioting? Looting? Societal breakdown? No, the remaining 98 percent will rush to stores to purchase large amounts of toilet paper.

Thanks to all of the original artists!

All of my posts : https://vipergirls.to/search.php?do=...st&showposts=1

My Blog : https://video-captain.blogspot.com/

Images

Quote Originally Posted by deraskal View Post
    hi everrybody,

i cant seem to d/l anything from img.yt over the last few days! anybody having the same problem? Or any suggestions?

cheers!
    Quote Originally Posted by starletfan View Post
    I just tried clicking on an img.yt thumb and got to the picture, no problem.
    Same here, seems very quick now to me.

8. Liked by 1 user: starletfan

Images

hi lads,

seriously don't know if i'm doing something wrong!!!

galleries from img.yt seem to load fine in the forum article page but when i go to look at them on img.yt, they just dont seem to load.

if i try d/l on ViperRipper, they turn up but sometimes they might d/l others they wont!!!

#confused

ps, i do have screen shots of all that i was saying from above & can send on if required

deraskal

Images

hi lads,

seriously don't know if i'm doing something wrong!!!

galleries from img.yt seem to load fine in the forum article page but when i go to look at them on img.yt, they just dont seem to load.

if i try d/l on ViperRipper, they turn up but sometimes they might d/l others they wont!!!

#confused

ps, i do have screen shots of all that i was saying from above & can send on if required

deraskal
    They seemed to have slowed up yet again. I have resorted to setting concurrent image jobs back to 1 as it was the only way it will D/L them all, even then i sometimes have to click retry to get all images.

Images

hi all,

what ive noticed is that i cant seem to d/l anything from 2017 or earlier !!!

Images

Can't upload to it through Viper Uploader 1.1!!

Images

hi all,

what ive noticed is that i cant seem to d/l anything from 2017 or earlier !!!
    Unfortunately, I had to realize that since the server maintenance on January 8, all images uploaded before December 1, 2017 are no longer downloadable with the VR and IHG.
    I suspect that something went wrong with this changeover.
    75 million images were uploaded in vain. What a waste of 65 TB disk space.

Elite Prospect
    Images

The affiliate program will close on March 1, 2018.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by nidlam View Post
    The affiliate program will close on March 1, 2018.
    Apologies if this is a silly question but what does this mean - is img.yt going to close?

Elite Prospect
    Images

img.yt will close on March 1 2018 alternative?

The affiliate program, will close on March 1 2018. We are no longer able to run a profit or break-even while at the same time making IMG.YT compliant with the betterads.org standard. Coupled with the increasing number of visitors using an advertisement blocker, which is percentually increasing faster than the overall traffic is, the prospects were rather grim anyway.

The next affiliate payout will occur on February 23, 2018 while the final affiliate payout will be made on March 2, 2018. Please make sure to request your payout before that date. If you were waiting for Skrill or Payoneer to return we advice you open a BitCoin wallet instead.

IMG.YT will continue as a normal image host from March 2, 2018 onward with fewer ads. Though at this point even without affiliate costs it remains to be seen how much longer this can be sustained. ACIDIMG.CC, which is ran by an affiliate of IMG.YT, will suffer the same fate.

Thank you for choosing IMG.YT.

is there an alternative?

Elite Prospect
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by enough_for_now View Post
    Apologies if this is a silly question but what does this mean - is img.yt going to close?
    “IMG.YT will continue as a normal image host from March 2, 2018 onward with fewer ads. Though at this point even without affiliate costs it remains to be seen how much longer this can be sustained. ACIDIMG.CC, which is ran by an affiliate of IMG.YT, will suffer the same fate.”