Thread: Maya  

Elite Prospect
    Images

Maya

Hmm, she's listed as Asian on atkexotics.com, but she looks biracial to me. In any case, I likey...

Elite Prospect
    Images

Elite Prospect
    Images

Trasgo
    [QUOTE=moshi-mitsu]Hmm, she's listed as Asian on atkexotics.com, but she looks like a mutt to me. In any case, I likey...

Please excuse my ignorance, sir! What exactly does the word mutt mean? I'm spanish and so english is not my mother's language. But I can tell you this much. I have seen that word used in relation to dogs. Am I right? If so, please explain the whole term to me, sir. Thanks in advance! }

Private Member
    Images
    En respuesta a su pregunta, la palabra es derogativa par una mulata, en este caso, una mescla de asiatica y guero. Ofensivo.

Elite Prospect
    Images
    I've edited my first post so as no to seem "ofensivo." For the record, there are some lovely "biracial" dogs out there, my friend's parent's have this chow/lab mix that's the cutest thing ever... But where was I? Oh yeah, apologies if anyone was offended by my original characterization of this girl, none intended...

Images
    She is a hottie, thanks a lot mate

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by moshi-mitsu
    I've edited my first post so as no to seem "ofensivo." For the record, there are some lovely "biracial" dogs out there, my friend's parent's have this chow/lab mix that's the cutest thing ever... But where was I? Oh yeah, apologies if anyone was offended by my original characterization of this girl, none intended...
    It totally depends on the context.

I've heard plenty of girls describe themselves as 'mutts.' For example, I recall Sasha Singleton calling herself that in one of her video interviews. However, for a guy to speak about another girl as a 'mutt'? Well, that's a completely different question. If I was a best friend of Sasha, maybe that would be ok. But if I don't know her, and I walk up to her in a bar and call her a 'mutt'....that's probably not going to fly.

There are other examples of this kind of thing too. I remember hearing a story about a 9 year old caucasian kid getting in fight....because he dropped an 'N' bomb in a playground setting. When school authorities asked the boy later why he used the word, he response was, "Because I heard X's older brother call Y by that name" (where X and Y were 2 African-American brothers).

That's tricky part of slang in English....or any other language. What is perfectly appropriate in one situation might be racially/sexually offensive if coming from a different race/gender. In the case of this 9 year old, he had no idea that dropping an 'N' bomb is NOT something you do....but someone older and wiser needs to know those things, so as not to cause offense.

Hope that helps... :Y :Y
    Life is good....So are Asian beauties!

Images
    It's certainly quite states-man like of you BW.

Elite Prospect
    Images

Elite Prospect
    Images

Trasgo

Talking

Ā”Gracias por tu apoyo, Matian! No fuĆ© nunca mi intenciĆ³n propiciar un debate aquĆ­ y me alegra ver que mi comentario fuĆ© aceptado como lo que fuĆ©.
    Thanks for your comments, gentlemen! They have been really enlightening! And not only english has that potential for trouble! Imagine that spanish has words wich mean totally different things just by changing the gender! And, last but never least, I really like this lady, Moshi-Mitsu sama! :Y

Elite Prospect
    Images
    shes very pretty i dig her eyes