Thread: [ATK Natural and Hairy] Lydia (MILF) updated 1/31  

Elite Prospect
    Images

[ATK Natural and Hairy] Lydia (MILF) updated 1/31

Too bad this is the only set of Lydia for now. I like her face a lot. Nice toes? Who knows?

She's got lots going on down there, I can already feel the pubic hair caught half-way down my throat. :9~ :r

2. Liked by 4 users: cmussel, scarnbot, va9ra

Elite Prospect
    Images

Lydia's back! x 249

I was more than pleasantly surprised to see a bunch more Lydia content over at ATK. Eight more sets to be exact! Already in this first set, Lydia might leave the shoes on, but they are revealing. I'm pretty pumped to have found these sets and continue on with some new, fresh Lydia pics. 8) To me she is one of the handsomest of all the MILFs, and I find myself checking out her face a lot. She also appears to be one of the more flexible MILFs around, as you'll soon see.

Sporting quite the bush down there, and even around her bottom, I find the look so natural. Hey, you're a MILF, probably don't go out much, just you and your cats and vibrator at home, why not let yourself go down there? It's got to be more comfortable than shaving! My nose tickles just thinking about it! I do draw the line at the legs though. A little hair under the arms is even OK for a change of pace, but furry legs? :r Anyway, here's more of Lydia, and she does not hold back. Enjoy!

4. Liked by 5 users: cmussel, scarnbot, skorziny, va9ra

Elite Prospect
    Images

6. Liked by 5 users: cmussel, scarnbot, skorziny, va9ra

Elite Prospect
    Images

8. Liked by 5 users: cmussel, scarnbot, skorziny, va9ra

Elite Prospect
    Images

Man, Lydia looks great in this dress! Not bad out of it either! 8) Enjoy!

10. Liked by 4 users: scarnbot, skorziny, va9ra

Elite Prospect
    Images

My IIIUploader's back up and running like old times( :'( ), as this "test" set demonstrates. Lydia finally gets the shoes off and although she has some pretty peds on her, long toes and all, some special attention could put them way over the top. Enjoy!

12. Liked by 5 users: cmussel, scarnbot, skorziny, va9ra

Elite Prospect
    Images

Lydia's looking great in another nice dress, but before too long she's hiking it up and giving us a show. Enjoy!

14. Liked by 5 users: cmussel, scarnbot, skorziny, va9ra

Elite Prospect
    Images

Lydia finally takes it all off in this set. The wet shots of her in the tub make her look even more hairy down there! And, for those so inclined or curious, having her all washed and clean down there might open the door for a little anal rimming as well. Do you think she'd like it? Enjoy!

16. Liked by 4 users: scarnbot, skorziny, va9ra

Elite Prospect
    Images

Lydia's final set for now. Another cute look for her. Man, not bad for starting with only one set and now there's a whole lot of Lydia to check out! That blue bikini in the previous set looks so good on her. I'd really liked to have seen her in an outdoor set wearing this in a more natural light. Kind of like the one Georgina set I put up previously.

18. Liked by 4 users: scarnbot, skorziny, va9ra

Sponsor
    Images
    Whoowee, that was a big post. Having a FAP of 159MB, it took a while to download but well worth it. Lydia is absolutely gorgeous, I didn't think you could do it, but you managed to top AuntJudy's Mia. ^O^

Elite Prospect
    Images

Lydia's back after 6 weeks with one new set. I went back and checked closely thru the previous nine and not once did Lydia let her fingers inside. It was hard work but somebody had to do it! 8) This time she definitely does! She's my newly-crowned Pussy-Spreading Queen of the MILFs and it was cool to see her venture in a little bit. Seeing Lydia get it on with anybody would be pretty special. Enjoy!

21. Liked by 6 users: cmussel, mad sweeney, scarnbot, skorziny, va9ra