Page 17 of 45 << First ... 7151617181927 ... Last >>

Thread: Viper Ripper (Windows Gallery Ripper)  

Images

Re: Viper Ripper (Windows)

Quote Originally Posted by yandex View Post
    Well IHG is supported on a lot of branching forks of Firefox.
    I went with Palemoon as everybody was suggesting this one for IHG and IHG itself recommended this one. But then again I use palemoon solely for IHG.
    Were you using waterfox before for browsing or are you too using it only for IHG?

Also one drawback is that I cant get Internet Download Manager to work on Palemoon, does it work on Waterfox ? That is one feature I sorely miss on palemoon.
    I switch among several browsers depending on what seems to work best with a particular task. I'm not familiar with Internet Download Manager so I can't tell you if it works with Waterfox.

Images

i upgraded viper ripper and am having trouble with the ripper recognizing already downloaded files that are on my list. I exported from my old ripper and imported to the new one with the download location set as the previous one. how do I overcome this ?

Images

Unlocked sandra

Images

Having a problem. I changed the location of my download folder, and now I can't seem to find the old location on my computer. I did a reinstall thinking that would restore the old DL location, but no. Can anyone help? Maybe give me a general idea as to where to look?

Images

HELP!
    I have used ViperRipper in the past on a mac but I don't have that machine anymore and it's been a long time. Does anyone know how to download pics in bulk from here or the pic host site that doesn't take a degree in programing to use? For mac?

On that same note, why is it no one offers set of for DL from a site like zippyshare or similar? Filesmonster is all over the nude section and even though it's a pain in the ass it works. Why don't we see that over here in the No nude?

Pardon if I'm asking this in the wrong place but I've wondered this for some time. Just want an easy(er) way to get sets.
    Thanks for listening.

After going down all kinds of rabbit holes I think I not only found it but got it to work. Only too about 6 hours but here I am. Sorry about that admin. Please don't ding me for posting in the wrong thread like you've done in that past.
    Peace

Images

Can someone tell me if it is possible to download a single set from a collection using ViperRipper? Any advice would be most welcome and appreciated.

7. Liked by 1 user: yandex

Elite Prospect
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Unbeliever View Post
    Can someone tell me if it is possible to download a single set from a collection using ViperRipper? Any advice would be most welcome and appreciated.
    Yes it is possible.
    1) You copy and paste the page link in the viperripper (make sure automatically add links from clipboard option is off otherwise all the sets will be added) and you will get a pop up box asking to add which posts with their numbers, choose the set that you want and uncheck all others.

2) On the top right of every post is its number for example the post number of your question is #246, if you right click that number and copy the link and paste it in the vipper ripper it will only add that post only and not any other nor ask you to choose which posts to download.

9. Liked by 1 user: V

Images

Yes it is possible.
    1) You copy and paste the page link in the viperripper (make sure automatically add links from clipboard option is off otherwise all the sets will be added) and you will get a pop up box asking to add which posts with their numbers, choose the set that you want and uncheck all others.

2) On the top right of every post is its number for example the post number of your question is #246, if you right click that number and copy the link and paste it in the vipper ripper it will only add that post only and not any other nor ask you to choose which posts to download.
    I just right click the post number > "Copy link address" with Clipboard Monitoring on and you can skip part one. Works like a charm

11. Liked by 3 users: KMS2K, nhocleocay, V

Images

Thank you both.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie4love View Post
    I just right click the post number > "Copy link address" with Clipboard Monitoring on and you can skip part one. Works like a charm
    This is the recommended course of action .

Images

I have come across an odd problem I am hoping someone can explain or fix. I've come across quite a few posts that display the images of the set just fine (and if each is clicked, the image in full does appear, proving the file host still has them all), but when I use VR, it just creates a blank line in the que, never showing the set name nor downloading anything. I've been able to successfully download other sets, so VR is indeed working properly.

Elite Prospect
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by icecream27 View Post
    I have come across an odd problem I am hoping someone can explain or fix. I've come across quite a few posts that display the images of the set just fine (and if each is clicked, the image in full does appear, proving the file host still has them all), but when I use VR, it just creates a blank line in the que, never showing the set name nor downloading anything. I've been able to successfully download other sets, so VR is indeed working properly.
    I dont quite understand, if you can attach images of issue maybe it will help, try using the latest portable version and test downloading with it.

Or you can get what you want without solving this problem ie use Image Host Grabber with palemoon browser to download the problematic galleries

Images

Yes, an image-grabbing add-on would be useful here, although I haven't seen a new one available for firefox in a couple years now. I will check out what palemoon is and see if that might be an option (if so, thank you for that!).
    I figured my explanation might be obtuse without example, but figured to start there in case it was something known already by someone. I will go thru and create a list of pages that have this problem and post that here soon.

Images

Does anybody have this issue with VR where the GUI of the app keeps tearing non-stop? I think it might have to do with my high DPI. I've tried all the available Windows High DPI settings but it tears with all of them.

18. Liked by 3 users: hentpor, paintball71, superflaj

Images

Mine is performing the same. For example, the three values in your screenshot for "0/0/143" mine loads the second column but doesnt actually begin the download. then it marks the entire line with a red dot.

If you hit the start button mine goes all whacky as well

Page 17 of 45 << First ... 7151617181927 ... Last >>