Page 15 of 45 << First ... 5131415161725 ... Last >>

Thread: Viper Ripper (Windows Gallery Ripper)  

Images

Re: Viper Ripper (Windows)

Quote Originally Posted by Kalibak66 View Post
    I'm having the same issues. Worked fine the other day, this morning, nothing.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!
    I've been using the Portable version and so far have not had any problems so you could try that if you haven't yet.

Images

turboimagehost has a problem

Please refer to Post 206 at the following link first.

https://vipergirls.to/threads/264504...1#post26598580

These images are published using Turboimagehost. But if you use Viper Ripper, you won't get a single download.

So if you go and click on the image manually, it's not a deleted image, and you can download it yourself, but the Viper Ripper doesn't work.

And this is an image that I downloaded myself.

Are there any settings I missed?

3. Liked by 4 users: c0O1tapur1s, hentpor, paintball71, superflaj

Elite Prospect
    Images

Re: turboimagehost has a problem

Quote Originally Posted by Rounlet View Post
    Please refer to Post 206 at the following link first.

https://vipergirls.to/threads/264504...1#post26598580

These images are published using Turboimagehost. But if you use Viper Ripper, you won't get a single download.

So if you go and click on the image manually, it's not a deleted image, and you can download it yourself, but the Viper Ripper doesn't work.

And this is an image that I downloaded myself.

Are there any settings I missed?
    You can use Image Host Grabber to download any galleries that VR doesn't and also from any other site. IHG downloads turboimagehost galleries without any issues.

5. Liked by 4 users: c0O1tapur1s, hentpor, Marquis, superflaj

Images

There's only one way to use Firefox. Of course i've found a way to use it in Chrome, but it's no longer available.

Could you tell me where to download the IHG you are using?

Images

There's only one way to use Firefox. Of course i've found a way to use it in Chrome, but it's no longer available.

I use bulk image downloader when VR doesn't work. It's paid though but works really well.

Images

Thank you for the good information. I've also confirmed that it works.

I think it's the next best thing.

Elite Prospect
    Images

You will have to use palemoon browser for IHG compatibility.
    You can download them here
    https://www.imagehostgrabber.com/
    https://www.palemoon.org/download.shtml

I have found IHG the most convenient to use (after Viperripper, in comparison to other programs), just set up a few settings and then all you have to do is one click and all the images will be downloaded in a separate folder (at your specified location) with the name of the gallery webpage. I think this is also because this program is intended for this particular use while others can be used they are intended for a wider variety of uses and need some tinkering, this just performs best very easily

Edit : there is also a support thread for IHG here on vipergirls
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/136572...Support-Thread
    If you run into any issues, they also have forums too where you can ask help if you run into problems.

Images

This is a nice alternative as well. Thanks, did not know about it. I was worried about the last update on the extension being 2017 but I see the dev updates the filters frequently so they work.

Edit: Wow this is super speedy too. Much faster than VR for me. My only issue is that when I grab an album on here that has a backup set of image links on the second post, it will download both sets. Not sure if there is an easy way around this.

Images

IHG and imagebam.com image ( not found or similar ) - just restart download for this file ( in most cases just first 1 - 4 imagebam files ) .

Images

You've taken over for me Thank you. I used to download one set, but now I can get one page at a time.

You saved my time.lol

One thing that's missing is that IHG creates a folder for each page, not for each post.
    Maybe because I'm just dealing with it, I think there's something I've missed out on.

Anyway, it helped a lot.

Elite Prospect
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by bobsaget543210 View Post
    This is a nice alternative as well. Thanks, did not know about it. I was worried about the last update on the extension being 2017 but I see the dev updates the filters frequently so they work.

Edit: Wow this is super speedy too. Much faster than VR for me. My only issue is that when I grab an album on here that has a backup set of image links on the second post, it will download both sets. Not sure if there is an easy way around this.
    In those cases when you want to download select images for example your case or a single set/post from a collection use this option
    https://i.imgur.com/cZIuaez.png
    There are further options in the resulting popup box, such as toggling thumbnail view for image identification or url filter for searching and selection images.
    Also be sure to read the help/faq of IHG it is short and helps a ton in using it. Particularly the use of Shift and Ctrl key when dealing with large amounts of images

Elite Prospect
    Images

You've taken over for me Thank you. I used to download one set, but now I can get one page at a time.

You saved my time.lol

One thing that's missing is that IHG creates a folder for each page, not for each post.
    Maybe because I'm just dealing with it, I think there's something I've missed out on.

Anyway, it helped a lot.
    No you have missed nothing, it is that way. It only makes a single folder for entire page.
    For single post folders, VR is good for subfolders for each post but the drawback is it doesnt name the folder according to post title, instead just post id number. When downloading large image collections such as this, I also use Viperripper for subfolders for each post.
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/365906...hlight=moonfox

Biggest advantage of IHG is that it can be used for pretty much any website you may want to download images from.

15. Liked by 1 user: Rogue3

Images

Viper Ripper Quit Working

I noticed that Viper Ripper quit working on my PC a few days ago, it wouldn't open (I click on the icon nothing happens). I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the latest version, still no joy. This might have started after a recent Windows 10 update, or maybe another program, don't know. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Images

Sziasztok az lenne a kérdésem hogy a letöltött fáj lokat hogyan kell kicsomagolni mert hiba kodott irki nem tudok mit kezdeni a tömöritett fáj lokkal

Banned
    Images

hi friends.
    how can i download this if i cant use the links?
    https://vipergirls.to/showthread.php...8#post48225408
    Viper does not want to do it, and i am not sure how the Host Grabber works
    any suggestions?
    Thanks

Page 15 of 45 << First ... 5131415161725 ... Last >>