Page 7 of 45 << First ... 5678917 ... Last >>

Thread: Viper Ripper (Windows Gallery Ripper)  

Elite Prospect
    Images

Re: Viper Ripper (Windows)

Quote Originally Posted by Wraith64 View Post
    That did it! Thank you for the help! (Both Yandex and Skyblue)
    Another great thing with portable is you can have multiple viperrippers running simultaneously, with different settings, for example I use 2 viperrippers at once, one for threads with single posts which I dont save in sub folders, and one for threads with multiple posts (such as large photo collections) which I save in subfolders, kinda helps.

2. Liked by 2 users: nhocleocay, SkyBlue

Images

Pics aren't downloading from https://vipergirls.to/threads/359907...1#post33558303

Says "Connection to Remote Host Failed. Couldn't find image. Probably Dead Image". But they aren't dead, I can click on the image and it loads. VR wont d/l them.

Tried using both portable and install version. Same thing each.
    Remember RIP for those who used to be there!

Elite Prospect
    Images

It was mentioned earlier in the thread that turboimagehost no longer works with any version of Viper Ripper, current or legacy, installed or portable.

If you need the photoset, give me a shout by PM or in the requests section; I'll upload it for you
    Please let me know if something isn't right with one of my posts

Other wonderful model solo megathreads (WIP) ;

Anata/ Mango • Cassie Laine • Lucy O'Hara • Lana Lovelace • Shyla Jennings

5. Liked by 1 user: nhocleocay

Private Member
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by SkyBlue View Post
    It was mentioned earlier in the thread that turboimagehost no longer works...
    Same with imageclick.net. Always shows ""Connection to Remote Host Failed. Couldn't find image. Probably Dead Image" even though image can be loaded in browser (albeit thru a ton of pop-unders and "continue to image" and the like). There is one more host that does this, whose name i can't recall currently...maybe imgserve, but not sure...maybe will update later when i come across it.

Another one is imgbox.com. For some reason, VR ignores the https attribute of the link, even though the image link in the thread/post/gallery has it. As a result, it gives me the same "Probably Dead Image" message, which I don't get when downloading using JDownloader or the browser. (**Insert rant here about how JDownloader messes up the OG filenames royally for imgbox**)

Damn, I sound like a senile curmudgeon, what with having ranted here too ....

7. Liked by 1 user: SkyBlue

Elite Prospect
    Images

I just did some testing. The imgbox message is very strange; I've never seen a message appear for imgbox (or any filehosts yet for that matter)

Something must be amiss in your settings or internet configuration ?_?

Private Member
    Images

Something must be amiss in your settings or internet configuration ?_?
    Dunno. All other hosts work fine, except imagebam because its blocked by my ISP. This particular issue happens only in imgbox, and that too only in VR. Imgbox works fine in my browser and with JDownloader (except the file naming part).

Either way, its a VR issue because it ignores the https attribute when loading links even though the thread/gallery links are all https.

As for imageclick, I think that site is deliberately blocking download apps like VR and JD, is why the issue.

Images

some help if anyone can my computer shut down to do a windows update...i had viper ripper opened when this happened as i stepped away from my computer when this happened. when i went to reopen viper ripper the links i was waiting to download were all gone. Is there anyway to get this history back as to what i had waiting?? im using version 1.15...i liked the old version of viper ripper where you had the history folder if something happened!

Elite Prospect
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by willowz24 View Post
    Is there anyway to get this history back as to what i had waiting?? im using version 1.15...I liked the old version...
    1.15 is pretty old

Much like a large number of Windows software, support files for Viper Ripper only update once the instance is closed by a user (being closed by the system will not cause the files to be updated) if I'm not mistaken.

All the way up to 2.1.2 the history folder is featured

Elite Prospect
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by willowz24 View Post
    some help if anyone can my computer shut down to do a windows update...i had viper ripper opened when this happened as i stepped away from my computer when this happened. when i went to reopen viper ripper the links i was waiting to download were all gone. Is there anyway to get this history back as to what i had waiting?? im using version 1.15...i liked the old version of viper ripper where you had the history folder if something happened!
    Don't worry, I had this happen to me before too. You can restore that, go to viper ripper folder (I use only portable, so don't know about installed) then "user" folder then "backups" folder. In backups folder there will be many folders with time and date mentioned on them, choose the last folder before computer shut down and when viper ripper was ok, and copy its contents to the user folder replacing those already there and all will be back.

BTW your galleries are there, only their record from viper ripper is gone.

13. Liked by 2 users: nhocleocay, SkyBlue

Images

1.15 is pretty old

Much like a large number of Windows software, support files for Viper Ripper only update once the instance is closed by a user (being closed by the system will not cause the files to be updated) if I'm not mistaken.

All the way up to 2.1.2 the history folder is featured
    Yeah i should probably update to a newer version lol but it has served me ok. Thanks for your help though & for everything you do on here!!

15. Liked by 1 user: SkyBlue

Images

I have done that before but i don't use the portable version & with the version I am using now I believe that folder is no longer available but thank you for responding appreciate it!

Images

Downloading Pictures on Mac OSX

Hello,

I tryed ViperRipper with WINE, but that just wont work on Mojave.
    Tryed jDownloader no results
    Tryed divers chrome extensions, no results

So i need something to download in bulk from IMX.TO

Images

Unfortunatly VR does no longer grab original files names from Pixhost

Images

Don't work with Wine or WineBottler...

Images

i keep getting a [Failed To Load GUI] tried Uninstalling and Installing in different locations and keep getting the same

Page 7 of 45 << First ... 5678917 ... Last >>