Page 5 of 45 << First ... 3456715 ... Last >>

Thread: Viper Ripper (Windows Gallery Ripper)  

Images

Re: Viper Ripper (Windows)

Just re-read the top post. Since this is no longer in development, is there a replacement app?

Edit: nevermind, see that a new iteration is being worked on

Images

I'm having a strange problem I never had before...

All the jobs in my queue say "0/0/ Progress" and "0% Status" - even jobs that have fully downloaded. So I can't see what's downloaded and what hasn't!

Any idea what's wrong?

Private Member
    Images

VR does something weird when parsing imgbox.com links. Even though the links on the page are https:// links, when loaded into VR, the links are plain https://

Example: https://vipergirls.to/threads/410535...eater-19-11-18

Even though this seems like a specific issue, I am still wondering on a general level, why VR is choosing to abandon https:// in case of imgbox.com. It does the same with pixhost.to links also, whereas imx.to links are parsed with https:// intact.

Images

Is there an app like viperripper that works with other sites? All the chrome extensions and other apps i have found are garbage in comparison. Specifically to download imagebam galleries and the like.

Images

The one i use is called Bulk Image Downloader, The website you can get it from is www.bulkimagedownloader.com, it's not a free ripper but a good one.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by daz1975 View Post
    The one i use is called Bulk Image Downloader, The website you can get it from is www.bulkimagedownloader.com, it's not a free ripper but a good one.
    Thanks daz1975 i have been looking for something likeVR but everything i try is terrible. VR is so awesome i would pay for a version that worked on any site.

Private Member
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by plop47 View Post
    Is there an app like viperripper that works with other sites? All the chrome extensions and other apps i have found are garbage in comparison. Specifically to download imagebam galleries and the like.
    Have you tried JDownloader 2? Works quite well for me, and it's free. They have great support forums too, in case any site or image host is not behaving as expected.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by LeeJames View Post
    All the jobs in my queue say "0/0/ Progress" and "0% Status" - even jobs that have fully downloaded. So I can't see what's downloaded and what hasn't!
    I fixed this now. I exported the job queue to an XML file, reinstalled the program, and imported the job queue.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by lezboyd View Post
    Have you tried JDownloader 2? Works quite well for me, and it's free. They have great support forums too, in case any site or image host is not behaving as expected.
    JDownloader contains malware. Don't install it!

Private Member
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by LeeJames View Post
    JDownloader contains malware. Don't install it!
    You mean the optional 3rd party app/search engine (i don't even remember what it is) that you can opt out of during installation? Sure, if you never read whats on the screen and blindly go "Next", "Next", "Next"....

11. Liked by 1 user: pondering

Elite Prospect
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by daz1975 View Post
    I also searched quite a lot for a tool like viperripper for other sites. I tried this one along with many others but couldn't get any to work properly. Finally I found IHG.

Could you guide how to use this one or if there is a tutorial anywhere and is there any advantage of using this over IHG?

Elite Prospect
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by lezboyd View Post
    Is there a tutorial available somewhere on how to use Jdownloader to download images?

Private Member
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by yandex View Post
    Is there a tutorial available somewhere on how to use Jdownloader to download images?
    Yeah. They have an extensive Knowledge Base. Here is the link:
    https://jdownloader.org/knowledge/wiki/gui/index

Also, they have a pretty active support forum:
    https://board.jdownloader.org/index.php

However, using jdownloader for images is as easy as right-linking in the linkgrabber tab, and then selecting "Paste Links". This will read the URL and all the links to the images within, and they are ready to download. If you have clipboard monitor enabled, then its even easier.

Images

Even though its no longer supported, is the link for the last version supposed to be dead?

Images

Quote Originally Posted by ancientfalcon View Post
    Even though its no longer supported, is the link for the last version supposed to be dead?
    The link works for me.

Page 5 of 45 << First ... 3456715 ... Last >>