Page 16 of 45 << First ... 6141516171826 ... Last >>

Thread: Viper Ripper (Windows Gallery Ripper)  

Images

Re: Viper Ripper (Windows)

IHG worx fine - in total 102pix and 1,12 GB (1.210.661.837 Bytes)

Banned
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Poiuz View Post
    IHG worx fine - in total 102pix and 1,12 GB (1.210.661.837 Bytes)
    which browser are you using?

Banned
    Images

yepp it does work with the pale moon
    thanks;-)

Banned
    Images

Hi,

I know that the support of VRipper is over. But I have a question. Today when I opened it all it's history is gone.

I am wondering what I did and how to avoid this in future? I use portable version 2.12

Elite Prospect
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by billton86 View Post
    Hi,

I know that the support of VRipper is over. But I have a question. Today when I opened it all it's history is gone.

I am wondering what I did and how to avoid this in future? I use portable version 2.12
    Probably not closed it properly or some other interference. But VR portable makes lots of backups so you can restore your history. Go to your Viper Ripper folder then Viper Ripper Portable then User folder, here you will see many xml files and a folder named backups, The folder will further have many folders labelled according to date and each containing same xml files. Delete the files in User folder and copy files from one of the dated folder (try most recent one) in their place. Your history would be back, if not then try copying files from the second most recent folder.

So no worries even if it happens in future you can easily restore your history.

6. Liked by 2 users: billton86, white

Banned
    Images

thanks mate

8. Liked by 1 user: yandex

Images

Ok, I'm kind of at my wits end here. I tried to download the images from https://vipergirls.to/threads/460203...x-(5-Jul-2019) for example, which is using turboimagehost. A host I previously haven't had any problems with. Now viper-ripper won't work on it. I looked above and saw someone recommend IHG, which I can't get firefox to download at all, without it claiming it's somehow corrupted. From there I tried BID on chrome, which would only download the html links and not the images themselves, host grabber for firefox which didn't work at all (on any page for that matter), and even a couple misc downloaders on Opera. So across 3 platfroms I'm at a dead end. Could anyone help me?

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Likander View Post
    Ok, I'm kind of at my wits end here. I tried to download the images from https://vipergirls.to/threads/460203...x-(5-Jul-2019) for example, which is using turboimagehost. A host I previously haven't had any problems with. Now viper-ripper won't work on it. I looked above and saw someone recommend IHG, which I can't get firefox to download at all, without it claiming it's somehow corrupted. From there I tried BID on chrome, which would only download the html links and not the images themselves, host grabber for firefox which didn't work at all (on any page for that matter), and even a couple misc downloaders on Opera. So across 3 platfroms I'm at a dead end. Could anyone help me?
    Try my ripper https://vipergirls.to/threads/457685...1#post48850975
    It's still a work in progress, lacking some features. But am trying to improve on it

11. Liked by 1 user: Likander

Elite Prospect
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Likander View Post
    IHG won't work on FireFox, best option would be palemoon browser, it works flawlessly with that. Also you can get Ublock origin for palemoon too, all in all using palemoon exclusively for downloading galleries is not such a bad option.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by yandex View Post
    IHG won't work on FireFox, best option would be palemoon browser, it works flawlessly with that. Also you can get Ublock origin for palemoon too, all in all using palemoon exclusively for downloading galleries is not such a bad option.
    IHG works great on Waterfox, which is a 64-bit version of Firefox. I use it all the time.

14. Liked by 1 user: yandex

Elite Prospect
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieB View Post
    IHG works great on Waterfox, which is a 64-bit version of Firefox. I use it all the time.
    How is waterfox, is it better than Palemoon ?

Images

Quote Originally Posted by yandex View Post
    How is waterfox, is it better than Palemoon ?
    I've not tried Palemoon, so I can't make the comparison. Sorry.

Images

What are you setting for IHG on Waterfox. It was working well at one stage now it refuses to download any images. I must have changed something but I don't know what.

Elite Prospect
    Images

I've not tried Palemoon, so I can't make the comparison. Sorry.
    Well IHG is supported on a lot of branching forks of Firefox.
    I went with Palemoon as everybody was suggesting this one for IHG and IHG itself recommended this one. But then again I use palemoon solely for IHG.
    Were you using waterfox before for browsing or are you too using it only for IHG?

Also one drawback is that I cant get Internet Download Manager to work on Palemoon, does it work on Waterfox ? That is one feature I sorely miss on palemoon.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by carrash View Post
    What are you setting for IHG on Waterfox. It was working well at one stage now it refuses to download any images. I must have changed something but I don't know what.
    Here are the settings that I use. I think they're pretty much the default, though I might have had to tweak them to get multi-page threads organized.

20. Liked by 3 users: hentpor, paintball71, superflaj

Page 16 of 45 << First ... 6141516171826 ... Last >>