Thread: Elliot Page  

•  

Elliot Page

Date of Birth
    February 21, 1987, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

Height
    5' 1" (1.55 m)

Mini Biography
    Elliot Page was born in Halifax, Nova Scotia to Martha Philpotts, a teacher, and Dennis Page, a graphic designer. Page wanted to start acting at an early age and attended the Neptune Theater School. They began their career at the age of 10 on the award-winning television series Pit Pony (1999), for which they received a Gemini nomination and a Young Artist Awards nomination. Later, Page appeared in Marion Bridge (2002), which won the award for Best Canadian First Feature at the Toronto International Film Festival. They won a Gemini Award for their role of Lilith in the first season of ReGenesis (2004), a one-hour drama for TMN/Movie Central, and for the cable feature, Mrs. Ashboro's Cat (2004), for Best Performance in a Children's or Youth Program or Series. In addition, Page appeared in the cult hit TV series Trailer Park Boys (2001).

As the lead in David Slade's Hard Candy (2005), which premiered at the Sundance Film Festival, Page garnered much praise for their tour de force performance as a 14-year-old who meets a 30-year-old photographer on the Internet and then looks to expose him as pedophile. Films that followed included the title role of Bruce McDonald's The Tracey Fragments (2007); An American Crime (2007), also starring Catherine Keener; and the third installation of the X-Men franchise, X-Men: The Last Stand (2006), where Page played Kitty Pryde.

With their breakout role in Jason Reitman's hit comedy Juno (2007), about an offbeat teenager who finds themselves unexpectedly pregnant, Page received Academy Award, BAFTA, Golden Globe and SAG Best Actress nominations, and won the Independent Spirit Award for their performance. They followed up that turn with the lead in Drew Barrymore's directorial debut, the roller-derby comedy-drama Whip It (2009), Christopher Nolan's psychological thriller Inception (2010), the independent film Peacock (2010), and the dark comedy Super (2010), opposite Rainn Wilson and Liv Tyler.

Page co-starred alongside Jesse Eisenberg, Alison Pill, Alec Baldwin, and Greta Gerwig in the Woody Allen ensemble comedy To Rome with Love (2012), and appeared in the thriller The East (2013), a story centered on a contract worker tasked with infiltrating an anarchist group, only to find themselves falling for its leader.

Sponsor
      Images

Cool Elliot Page

Ellen Page - X-Men: Last Stand - Collage

2. Liked by 5 users: abbexi, grendal, hasmmek, NinthThrow, toctronc11

Sponsor
      Images

Ellen Page - Hard Candy - (collages)

4. Liked by 5 users: abbexi, bangbang, hasmmek, NinthThrow, toctronc11

Private Member
      Images
      Has anyone seen this movie, i was wondering if it was good or not.

Sponsor
      Images
      I've seen it about 3 times now and I bought it. I was going to post a review of it, but I was worried about if I would seem to be spoiling it.

But I will tell you, it has a lot of "Ambigous" things in the end. It has cinemotography like "American Beauty." The way the lighting and colors are lit. And Ellen Page is phenominal. By the way, she's eighteen in those caps, and she plays a 14 year old, or actually.....possibly a 14 year old.

It has a great message, which is "If your a kid, don't be talking to adult strangers you don't know, or if your an adult, DON'T be talking to kids you don't know."

Elite Prospect
      Images
      i thought she was playing 15 in the movie. hmm. although you really don't know for sure what her real age is huh. it's a good movie with some lessons to be learned as mentioned above.

Sponsor
      Images
      Like I said, I'm afraid anything else I say will spoil it for you. Let me know when most of ya'll have seen it, and can maybe start a little thread review of it.

Private Member
      Images
      Nice! I gotta add this to my to get list.

Banned
      Images
      Very good film and as Alltor says it's a film you really can't say much about without ruining things.

Images

Thumbs up [04/10/2006] Ellen Page @ "Hard Candy" Los Angeles Premiere - 30x

Credit to original poster at New Fake City.

Elite Prospect
      Images
      Dude. It's really hard to find HQ pics of this young lady. Big thanks!

Elite Prospect
      Images

[11/27/07] Ellen Page @ The 17th Annual GOTHAM AWARDS, Steiner Studios NYC - x9

Credits to original poster

Elite Prospect
      Images

[12/09/07] Ellen Page @ Hollywood Life Breakthrough Of The Year Awards LA - x5

Elite Prospect
      Images

Ellen Page

We don't see too much of her around but... man oh man she is quite a sight.

Images
      Probably because she needs to grow up a bit, and fast! I foresee a new countdown

You posted the Nicolas Wagner Photoshoot (2007), for those interested

Images
      Quote Originally Posted by Dasher View Post
      Probably because she needs to grow up a bit, and fast! I foresee a new countdown

You posted the Nicolas Wagner Photoshoot (2007), for those interested
      Why? She's almost 21.

https://imdb.com/name/nm0680983/

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last >>