Thread: Scoreland Kate Marie - The Chesty Girl Next Door - 3000px - 59X (17-01-2016)  

Images

Scoreland Kate Marie - The Chesty Girl Next Door - 3000px - 59X (17-01-2016)

Scoreland - Kate Marie - The Chesty Girl Next Door - 3000px - 59X

Model: Kate Marie
    Set: The Chesty Girl Next Door
    Pictures: 59 hi-res pictures
    Resolution: 3000px
    Release Date: Sunday January 17, 2016

A geeky girl can hold many secrets. Kate Marie is not a geeky girl, she just starts off her scene dressed as one. Breast-men cannot be fooled. At least not for long. We know that underneath her baggy sweater is a chest that can bust open the buttons of her tight blouse. And underneath the baggy skirt of our brainy beauty is a booty of blinding blissfulness. It's a pleasure to watch Kate Marie play in her nerdy student bedroom. She does feel that, overall, she is the girl-next-door. What does Kate Marie like to do when she's feeling sexy? "Clothing and lingerie help me to personify my sexiness," says Kate. "I love pencil skirts and V-neck shirts. Some wine and a romance novel top the list of things that make my juices flow." Did Kate watch her previous SCORELAND videos by herself or with a friend? "I watched them with friends," said Kate with a wink-wink. "Loved them and my friends were speechless."

-.Rar Archive
    - 64,0 MB

UPLOADED

Thanks and comments are very much appreciated.

Enjoy!!!