Thread: PerfectSlave - Bondage - Tanya Danielle - 2 of 3 - x35  

Images

PerfectSlave - Bondage - Tanya Danielle - 2 of 3 - x35

Part 2 is sponsored by those inimitable gratitude giving superheros;krazzed, Bishop_3020, blo0dyhatchet, and Danker!

Tanya Danielle
    Bedroom Bondage

Tanya looks hot in a pink teddy and panties as she lays down on the bed. She gets a brief period of comfort before we tie her up. Hands behind her back, feet together and a harness to hold those huge and yummy breasts. She rolls around and poses and we end up completing the hogtie. We decide on something a bit different. We strip her clothes off and tie her spread eagle. There's nothing like a helpless blonde with a perfect body all spread out and nude. We rig a vibrator to her pussy and turn it on. It's delicious to watch Tanya squirm and fight the pleasure, but eventually it overtakes her.

So now we come to the best bit. How do I convince you to thank me for my post? :? Hmmm. Um, well, giving thanks improves my ranking (making ME want to post more for you!) *) , and giving thanks also improves your ranking (making YOU valuable to the rip community!). :Y

Did I mention I also have the vid for this set?

Images
    thanks man! Great set. would LOVE to see the video, almost as much as the sarah blake one.