Milf Pov

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Hotwiferio
Cast: Rio Blaze
Genres: Mastrubation, Toys, POV, Oral/Blowjob
Video language: English

I wasn't traveling this week so I knew I would need to stuff my pussy full to tie me over until I could get some real cock. So, I put on a sexy black negligee that I knew you might want to see me in. I then brought out my big cock toy to play with. I started by teasing and talking dirty to get me and you aroused. My pussy was getting real wet while your cock started getting real hard for me. I showed you my big tits and then spread my pussy and ass for you to see. I then got on the bed and fingered my pussy, slowly stuffing each one inside me. I then put lots of lube on the big cock toy and rubbed the head on my little pussy. I was teasing my pussy hole before entering it inside me. I then spread my legs real wide and spread my pink pussy hole open for you to see. I then slowly inserted the big cock in my pussy. I pushed it deep inside me and then slowly pushed it back out. I did this several times. My pussy was so wet! It didn't take me long to come I was so turned on! I then showed you my creamy white cum on the big toy cock. I licked it all off tasting my sweet juice. I then asked you if you wanted me to make you cum and you said yes and brought your cock over to me to play with. I put some lube on you and slowly stroked you, even using two hands to gently massage your cock. I then put your cock in my mouth and sucked on it for a long time until you shot your load of cum in my mouth! I showed you the cum before swallowing it. I then licked your cock clean!

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2944kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 401.8 MB
Download Milf Pov