Thread: Scoreland Charlee Chase - Cream-pied Bra Buster - 3000px - 60X (05-01-2016)  

Images

Scoreland Charlee Chase - Cream-pied Bra Buster - 3000px - 60X (05-01-2016)

Scoreland - Charlee Chase - Cream-pied Bra Buster - 3000px - 60X

Model: Charlee Chase
    Set: Cream-pied Bra Buster
    Pictures: 60 hi-res pictures
    Resolution: 3000px
    Release Date: Tuesday January 5, 2016

The room was filled with the sound of Charlee Chase's sex session in this scene. Nice 'n slutty Charlee was screaming her head off and yelling dirty words that could be heard throughout the office as Juan worked her pussy over with his hefty meat-axe, fucking her in cowgirl, reverse-cowgirl and sidesaddle. Charlee is spread and banged on her back. She gets her feet in the air for his cream pop inside her cunt. After he drains his nuts inside Charlee's wet pink hole, she spreads it and puts her finger inside it. Bringing her cum-coated finger to her mouth, she licks it, tasting the mixture of Juan's load and her girl-juice. A Florida babe, Charlee says she doesn't masturbate often. "When I want to get off, I find someone to fuck!" She's into a lot of fetish practices that aren't directly sexual but her fans enjoy seeing her do them, such as wrestling, bondage, smoking, hair washing (yes, hair washing), walking in high heels, tickling, foot worship, balloons and wet & messy sploshing. "I've lived out all of my fantasies," says Charlee, who first came to SCORE in 2004.

-.Rar Archive
    - 73,2 MB

UPLOADED

Thanks and comments are very much appreciated.

Enjoy!!!