Thread: BlueFantasies - Tailor James - Sex Kitten On The Furniture - 87x  

Images

BlueFantasies - Tailor James - Sex Kitten On The Furniture - 87x

https://rapidshare.de/files/34251370/Sex_Kitten_On_The_Furniture.zip

Images
    Thanks Doomfury --

I love Tailor James (real name Earlene Samuels). I didn't realize that she had posed nude for Blue Fantasies. Does she have any more Blue Fantasies nude photo sets?

Tailor James (born July 21, 1980 in Mississauga, Ontario as Earlene Samuels) is a Canadian model.

She began modeling at the age of 17, doing calendars and catalog work. A photographer friend of hers suggested she pose for Playboy, and submitted her photos to the publication. They then invited her to come in and take test shots. After this she was approved to be a Playmate, but since there was several other blondes in line ahead of her, they decided to push her centerfold appearance back. Prior to her Playmate appearance in the June 2003 issue, she was Cyber Girl of the Week in September 2001, and Cyber Girl of the Month in January 2002.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose
    Thanks Doomfury --

I love Tailor James (real name Earlene Samuels). I didn't realize that she had posed nude for Blue Fantasies. Does she have any more Blue Fantasies nude photo sets?

Tailor James (born July 21, 1980 in Mississauga, Ontario as Earlene Samuels) is a Canadian model.

She began modeling at the age of 17, doing calendars and catalog work. A photographer friend of hers suggested she pose for Playboy, and submitted her photos to the publication. They then invited her to come in and take test shots. After this she was approved to be a Playmate, but since there was several other blondes in line ahead of her, they decided to push her centerfold appearance back. Prior to her Playmate appearance in the June 2003 issue, she was Cyber Girl of the Week in September 2001, and Cyber Girl of the Month in January 2002.
    Thats her first of what I hope is many more sets to come on BlueFantasies.com. Her recent set with M&B and this set (I love that lingerie) are really turning me into a fan!

Images
    Great set of Tailor. She's simply amazing! I hope there are more sets to come. Thanks Doomfury!