Page 6 of 6 << First ... 456

Thread: [BernadetteValez] Site Rip  

Images
    one fine lady! thanks alot!

Images
    Yes! I was a little worried by those early sets -- great-looking woman, but they looked like cellphone camera pics...much better quality as they went along. (And, she got nakeder and nakeder as they went along). I suspect some pink will be flashed before long.

What is it with these "everything but pussy" models? They eventually wind up showing it to us (Ann Angel) so why not just show us that puppy now?

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Cause they keep most of the members signed up just in case this next set is the 'booby' set or 'pink' set. I never minded paying for sites in the past, what I did mind was getting ripped off by the assholes that led you to believe there was more in the site.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 5th name in 2 months
    Yes! I was a little worried by those early sets -- great-looking woman, but they looked like cellphone camera pics...much better quality as they went along. (And, she got nakeder and nakeder as they went along). I suspect some pink will be flashed before long.

What is it with these "everything but pussy" models? They eventually wind up showing it to us (Ann Angel) so why not just show us that puppy now?
    That's how they hook ya. You think if you hold out, you'll get to see some of the 'money' shots.

My friend calls it the 'Lois and Clark' effect (from the TV show in the late 90's). The show got great ratings when Lois and Clark were kind of romantically inclined...but never really sure of each other. The curiousity of their relationship is what hooked people. Then, as soon as their characters get married, the ratings totally tank. Why? Because there's no more hook.

Notice how 'Smallville' (with Lana and Clark) is doing it in 2006. Part of the hook is the 'tension' of feelings between Lana and Clark....though neither of them really act on it. Very smart writing.

These web models are no different. Some of them are quite savy -- they know how men's minds work!!! :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y
    Life is good....So are Asian beauties!

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Set 77 x24

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Last set for awhile, the pass dies. ::sniff::

Set 78 x24

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Equalizer
    Last set for awhile, the pass dies. ::sniff::

och. but thanks anyways, twas fun while it lasted!

;(

Page 6 of 6 << First ... 456