Thread: Amanda Congdon  

Images

Amanda Congdon

Amanda Congdon (born 1981) was the co-producer and host of Rocketboom, the daily three-minute online newscast which Salon described as “one of the most popular video blogs on the Web.”

Congdon was the co-scripter with producer-director Andrew Baron, and she was also co-producer (with Baron, Zadi Diaz, Steve Woolf and Brian Lerner) of Rocketboom's sister channel, Jet Set Show, a vlog for children launched June, 2006. A dispute between Congdon and Baron in July 2006 resulted in Congdon's departure from the show.

Born and raised in Manhattan, Congdon graduated Magna Cum Laude from Northwestern University, and then took a job at the Saatchi & Saatchi advertising agency. In New York theater, she had leading roles in Waafrika (Red Room Theater) and Independence (Manhattan Theatre Source). During the second season of NBC's reality series The Restaurant, she appeared as the coat check attendant at Rocco's restaurant. Her other television credits include CSI, The Chris Rock Show (HBO) and a Showtime pilot, Cake Presents. She can also be seen in a Northstar music video, which aired on MTV2, FUSE and VH1's My Coolest Years. (from Wikipedia)

Whatever.. look at her! :drewl:

2. Liked by 2 users: Kenji, wa1rus

Images
    she's very pretty

Images
    Very nice girl, gracias che!

Images
    I was sad to see her leave RB, but am happy to see her boobs.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jimraynor
    but am happy to see her boobs.
    I know! Good enough to lift anyone's spirit..