Thread: AMKingdom - Princess x167 (MILF,handcuffs, anal)  

Elite Prospect
    Images

AMKingdom - Princess x167 (MILF,handcuffs, anal)

Here's the first of four featuring MILF Princess. Compared to 21st Sextury's picture sets, the HC AMKingdom ones might be a shock at first. Instead of highly polished, waxed, greased, who knows what else guys and gals, it looks like AMK has two folks jump out of the shower, blow dry their hair and go at it. I literally don't see even a speck of eyeliner on her! And you know what? That's OK! Man, these sets come off so natural, down to Princess's unshaved pubic hair.

This one pretty much has it all and pushes the limits a bit beyond. I did question where the heck to even put this one, but I think I chose wisely. Even a bit of handcuffs and a blindfold thrown in for good measure. Her smattering of freckles is nice, and a great figure to match. Isn't it something how I can be looking at a pic where the guy's about up to his elbow inside her and I'm admiring her bare soles! Those goofy foot guys/gals anyways! 8)

Bottom line, I'll probably never look at a plain Jane MILF standing in a checkout line the same way again. Enjoy!

2. Liked by 1 user: scarnbot

Private Member
    Images
    You so right, so natural and hot.