Thread: XLGirls Samantha Sanders - Single & Wants To Mingle 12/11/15 x73 3000px BBW  

Images

XLGirls Samantha Sanders - Single & Wants To Mingle 12/11/15 x73 3000px BBW

Images

XLGirls XLGirls - Samantha Sanders - Single & Wants To Mingle - 3000px - 73X (11-12-2015)

XLGirls - Samantha Sanders - Single & Wants To Mingle - 3000px - 73X

Model: Samantha Sanders
    Set: Single & Wants To Mingle
    Pictures: 73 hi-res pictures
    Resolution: 3000px
    Release Date: Friday December 11, 2015

Welcome back Samantha Sanders in her second returning shag after being away for so long. Samantha may have been on a long-term hiatus from filming but her lusty ways are even stronger than ever! How does this second scene compare to the previous boxing scene with Max? Samantha: This scene was much better because Steve was much more experienced and really knew what he was doing. He was very good so I feel that it will be a better scene. Also, he was older and bigger built than Max, which I like. Would you call yourself as a cock-craving woman compared to other women you know? Do you hang out with other ladies who share your interests?" Samantha: Yes, I love sex, the more, the better. I have a high sex drive compared to other women I know. I do have a couple of friends that model and share my interests. What is something you have tried, but will never do again? Samantha: Anal. If you can choose any word or sentence printed on your T-shirt, what would it be? Samantha: Boobs. What superpower would you like to have for one day? Samantha: To be invisible Samantha, thank you for coming!

-.Rar Archive
    - 87,4 MB

Thanks and comments are very much appreciated.

Enjoy!!!