Vanessa Hudgens

Born
    December 14, 1988 in Salinas, California, USA

Birth Name
    Vanessa Anne Hudgens

Height
    5' 1" (1.56 m)

Mini Bio
    Vanessa Anne Hudgens was born in Salinas, California. Her family moved to San Diego, California, while she was still a toddler. She has a younger sister, Stella Hudgens, who is also an actress. Her mother, Gina Hudgens (née Guangco), an office worker, is from the Philippines. Her father, Greg Hudgens, a firefighter, was from a family from Missouri and Illinois.

Vanessa was interested in acting and singing at a young age, inspired by her grandparents, who were musicians. At the age of 8, she started appearing in musical theater. She fell deeper in love with the arts and began studying acting, singing, and dance more seriously with Jailyn Osborne. Vanessa very briefly attended Orange County High School of the Arts. After years of auditioning, she began seeing some success. This prompted her family to move to Los Angeles, California. She started homeschooling, so she missed out on the high school experience, and she finally landed her breakthrough role in High School Musical (2006).

Images

Re: Vanessa Anne Hudgens

Quote Originally Posted by darklighter1 View Post
      These are all accidents though silly......the first time -ACCIDENT!....second time - ACCIDENT!....third time - ACCIDENT!!
      I don't think accident is the right term. I think she needs to be more savvy with tech to stop the leaks.

Sig by Loonatik

2. Liked by 1 user: dbvegeta39

Elite Prospect
      Images

These are all accidents though silly......the first time -ACCIDENT!....second time - ACCIDENT!....third time - ACCIDENT!!
      These are all from the same set of photos as the first release. Whoever has them is releasing them in bits and pieces every time one of her movies comes out. It's definitely no accident. This time he or she decided to release them censored and go after some money. Pretty stupid on their part. Might as well paint a giant target on your back and shout "come and get me."

4. Liked by 1 user: dbvegeta39

Images

Do people think its zac effron who is doing it? I dont know her history to well.

Sig by Loonatik

6. Liked by 1 user: dbvegeta39

Images

Are there any of the new pics that was released that AREN'T censored?? She's like 20 y/o so whats the problem in showing??

8. Liked by 1 user: dbvegeta39

Images

Quote Originally Posted by -84 View Post
      I don't think accident is the right term. I think she needs to be more savvy with tech to stop the leaks.
      My point is I don't think this is an accident at all. I think she is releasing them through a third party everytime she needs a career boost. This movie sucker punch looks ridiculous and she's hardly mentioned as being in it but now it'll probably get some pub and she'll get pub with it. Why would someone that stole those pics just hold onto them thinking I'll release one or two each time a movie comes out? 1) there was no guarantee we'd have ever seen her again after that High School movie she made and 2) why censor them unless she was the one censoring them?

The FBI is talking to her now and I think this could get pretty interesting.

10. Liked by 1 user: dbvegeta39

Elite Prospect
      Images

From The Superficial:

a mass e-mail just went out fingering Zoey 101 star Alexa Nikolas, the girl kissing Vanessa in one of the pics, as the one distributing them online.

Very interesting. Not sure if there's any truth to that, but interesting nonetheless.

12. Liked by 1 user: dbvegeta39

Images

My point is I don't think this is an accident at all. I think she is releasing them through a third party everytime she needs a career boost. This movie sucker punch looks ridiculous and she's hardly mentioned as being in it but now it'll probably get some pub and she'll get pub with it. Why would someone that stole those pics just hold onto them thinking I'll release one or two each time a movie comes out? 1) there was no guarantee we'd have ever seen her again after that High School movie she made and 2) why censor them unless she was the one censoring them?

The FBI is talking to her now and I think this could get pretty interesting.
      A jealous ex. A crazy fan. It could be anyone. Crazy has no bounds.

Sig by Loonatik

14. Liked by 1 user: dbvegeta39

Images

'Cosmopolitan' Australia April 2011 - x3

Images

With Emily Browing at LA Lakers vs Orlando Magic NBA game - 2011-03-14 - x32

5th Dimension Elite Chief Thunder's Avatar
      Images

What would I give to see those leaked private pics uncensored....

18. Liked by 1 user: dbvegeta39

Images

Quote Originally Posted by lock67ca View Post
      From The Superficial:

a mass e-mail just went out fingering Zoey 101 star Alexa Nikolas, the girl kissing Vanessa in one of the pics, as the one distributing them online.

Very interesting. Not sure if there's any truth to that, but interesting nonetheless.

WOW! I think I'd rather see those pics. Who's fingering her?

20. Liked by 1 user: dbvegeta39

Elite Prospect
      Images

the fbi has gotten involved. vanessa has already spoken to the fbi. the belief is that a hacker group is responsible for stealing these pics. they have also hacked their way into other female celebs cells, computers and such. tmz even reported on this. but apparantly, they feel (the fbi) that it's not really about getting any money out of this. it's just their way of making a statement about how they can easily do this sort of thing. according to sources the group has managed to obtain compromising photos of over 50 female celebs. including, vanessa hudgens, scarlett johansson, jessica alba, christina aguilera, selena gomez, demi lavato, miley cyrus, and many more.

with the fbi involved, the photos might never come out at all. but maybe if this group realizes they've been caught, they might release them all at once, since they would be going down for the crime anyway.

22. Liked by 2 users: dbvegeta39, Havok

Images

Holy shit.

24. Liked by 1 user: dbvegeta39

Images

Vanessa Hudgens - Vera Anderson Portraits (March 19, 2011) - x5 +9

"Sucker Punch" Press Conference
      03/19/2011 - The Beverly Hilton hotel
      Beverly Hills, CA United States

Images

[03/23/11] Vanessa Hudgens @ "Sucker Punch" Los Angeles Premiere - x122

Vanessa Hudgens attends the 'Sucker Punch' Los Angeles Premiere at Grauman's Chinese Theatre on March 23, 2011 in Hollywood, California.