Vanessa Hudgens

Born
    December 14, 1988 in Salinas, California, USA

Birth Name
    Vanessa Anne Hudgens

Height
    5' 1" (1.56 m)

Mini Bio
    Vanessa Anne Hudgens was born in Salinas, California. Her family moved to San Diego, California, while she was still a toddler. She has a younger sister, Stella Hudgens, who is also an actress. Her mother, Gina Hudgens (née Guangco), an office worker, is from the Philippines. Her father, Greg Hudgens, a firefighter, was from a family from Missouri and Illinois.

Vanessa was interested in acting and singing at a young age, inspired by her grandparents, who were musicians. At the age of 8, she started appearing in musical theater. She fell deeper in love with the arts and began studying acting, singing, and dance more seriously with Jailyn Osborne. Vanessa very briefly attended Orange County High School of the Arts. After years of auditioning, she began seeing some success. This prompted her family to move to Los Angeles, California. She started homeschooling, so she missed out on the high school experience, and she finally landed her breakthrough role in High School Musical (2006).

Ion
      Depends on what kind of fame she wants. Paris released a sex tape for crying out loud. Now she's everywhere.

But then... Paris and Brittany, etc, have the bad kind of fame. Like people laughing at you, not with you.

Sponsor
      Images
      Maybe she will get a photoshoot with PlayBoy and make lots of money...

3. Liked by 2 users: dbvegeta39, lordstyx

Images
      Playboy doesn't do anyone that young or anyone who's beautiful for that matter...

5. Liked by 2 users: dbvegeta39, lordstyx

Elite Prospect
      Images
      disney is really not saying much they're trying to keep it all hush hush. but yeah US mag and a couple of other entertainment and news sources are saying that disney has fired her. she wasn't recasted by what i read. instead a new character will take her place. one of the cheetah girls has landed the role of the new character.

7. Liked by 1 user: dbvegeta39

Elite Prospect
      Images
      It's pretty sad really. I can see her crying now. That's if this wasn't release deliberately.

9. Liked by 1 user: dbvegeta39

Elite Prospect
      Images
      Quote Originally Posted by aac13 View Post
      anyone got that new nude pic making the rounds?
      https://vipergirls.to/showthread.php?t=206641
      Don't forget to click THANKS if you appreciate my posts.

11. Liked by 1 user: dbvegeta39

Images
      Though many of you know me as being conservative (and some on here have questioned my values for ever having come to this website at all, as though I'm some kind of hypocrite for not adhering completely to a particular school of thought), I'll never for the life of me get what the big deal is about someone baring their nude body for the camera. It's quite simply the way that we, as humans, naturally are, so what's the big deal?

I don't understand how/why Disney would "fire" this girl for something like this after having allowed Vanessa Williams (who was involved in a similar yet far more questionable scandal) to make musical contributions to the feature film Pocahontas. I guess that a single nude photo of someone standing there is somehow worse than a whole bunch of nude photos of a woman getting her pussy eaten out by another woman.

Also, I can't help wondering if Dragontit just might have something there...could this have been a deliberate action by Hudgens--already having acquired a high level of fame--trying not to get locked into the persona of kiddie-movie actress? I've noticed a few young actresses who got their start in "wholesome" media endeavors doing similar things nowadays (i.e. Jessica Biel's Gear Magazine pics, Anne Hathaway's movie role choices, etc.), so that seems very plausible.

In any case, this chick is HOT...and Disney SUCKS. I hope Hudgens has the illustrious career that she deserves.

13. Liked by 1 user: dbvegeta39

Expedite
      Very attractive girl, as per usual the media will crucify her for this.

Images
      Quote Originally Posted by Expedite View Post
      ....as per usual the media will crucify her for this.
      Not the media over at Playboy!!!!!

Life is good....So are Asian beauties!

16. Liked by 2 users: dbvegeta39, lordstyx

Private Member
      Images
      Quote Originally Posted by jakey_ya View Post
      if everyone want to be "natural" why do we busy ourselves wearing clothes to work, to school and in daily life? why not just go about our daily activities in the nude?
      Because we ate this apple, right, that a snake offered to a nude couple, and it made them put clothes on.
      Either that or because we're cold

18. Liked by 1 user: dbvegeta39

Ion
      Quote Originally Posted by nWo View Post
      Playboy doesn't do anyone that young or anyone who's beautiful for that matter...
      I hope it's not playboy, they'll airblush her to the point she's unrecognizable. About time for a new "mens magazine featuring celebrities" to appear if you ask me.

Elite Prospect
      Images
      theres talk saying that disney has taken back their words. after vanessa apolagized for her actions in these pictures disney has come out and said that she is still working with them on the next HSM.

21. Liked by 1 user: dbvegeta39

Sponsor
      Images
      Hmmmmmmmm

23. Liked by 1 user: dbvegeta39

Images
      Quote Originally Posted by jakey_ya View Post
      Haha... you're getting philiosphical... the big deal is that humans are civilised. It is what differentiates us from simply being animals...

if everyone want to be "natural" why do we busy ourselves wearing clothes to work, to school and in daily life? why not just go about our daily activities in the nude?

the reason is that most people have better things to do...
      Umm, yeah...I'm not saying that it should be okay to stroll into school or work naked, but what's the big deal about taking it off for the camera (remember me saying something about that?) if you intend the resulting image to be viewed privately or in an appropriate forum? Is it that horrible to show one's naked body (gasp!) to others? If you think so, why are you here?

One of the few issues about which I tend to agree with the America-bashers is that we're too freakin' uptight over here when it comes to issues involving nudity and sexuality. It's natural, it's part of life...and it creates more problems than we're probably aware of when members of our society are expected by others to suppress such primal, rudimentary feelings all the time.

25. Liked by 1 user: dbvegeta39

Elite Prospect
      Images
      awesome pics! thanks a lot

27. Liked by 1 user: dbvegeta39

Page 5 of 143 << First ... 345671555105 ... Last >>