Vanessa Hudgens

Born
    December 14, 1988 in Salinas, California, USA

Birth Name
    Vanessa Anne Hudgens

Height
    5' 1" (1.56 m)

Mini Bio
    Vanessa Anne Hudgens was born in Salinas, California. Her family moved to San Diego, California, while she was still a toddler. She has a younger sister, Stella Hudgens, who is also an actress. Her mother, Gina Hudgens (née Guangco), an office worker, is from the Philippines. Her father, Greg Hudgens, a firefighter, was from a family from Missouri and Illinois.

Vanessa was interested in acting and singing at a young age, inspired by her grandparents, who were musicians. At the age of 8, she started appearing in musical theater. She fell deeper in love with the arts and began studying acting, singing, and dance more seriously with Jailyn Osborne. Vanessa very briefly attended Orange County High School of the Arts. After years of auditioning, she began seeing some success. This prompted her family to move to Los Angeles, California. She started homeschooling, so she missed out on the high school experience, and she finally landed her breakthrough role in High School Musical (2006).

Elite Prospect
      Images
      wow im surprised they went n admitted it so early since hsm is still advertising.....maybe they did those to get into older films i guess

2. Liked by 1 user: dbvegeta39

Images
      And two sets of Playboy underwear too! Dirty dirty girl. Shave that snatch though girl!! And she'll do fine with this out. It just raises her to a household name. I never heard of her until this, now every entertainment magazine/show will have her as their lead story. No publicity is bad publicity when you're in Hollywood. Unless you wear out the story like Lindsey.

4. Liked by 1 user: dbvegeta39

Elite Prospect
      Images
      Reports are now out that she's already been fired by Disney, and her role in HSM 3 has been recast.

6. Liked by 1 user: dbvegeta39

Elite Prospect
      Images

Vanessa Hudgens

Nude Private Candids leaked.....

Vanessa Hudgens, 18 years old, is an American actress and singer. She made her screen debut in 2003 and appeared in the Hollywood films Thirteen and Thunderbirds, before coming to fame in the 2006 hit Disney Channel film, High School Musical. Hudgens also began a music career and released her debut album, entitled V, in 2006. In 2007, Hudgens became the spokesperson for Neutrogena.
      There goes her squeaky clean image.

Don't forget to click THANKS if you appreciate my posts.

8. Liked by 191 users: 131898, 4honor, 5th name in 2 months, Aekhyron, Antarius, aoc1967, asrael, axolotl, AYHJA, Basticular Assassin, bcit13, BennyDk, big lu, bigwhisker, bikusdikus, bilovis, binexit7, BlackDawn, bleckdragon, BlueEarth, Bmajor, Bobbis, Bum, caarcaar, candex128, cannon6982, carr01, CB, cerdako, Chief Thunder, Chopper, CoMaW0rkS, CrazyCanuck007, darkalfie, Davigismo, dazzler, dbvegeta39, Deft0ne5, deluccavrb, DemonOne007, deth, dirtyyyy, Doctor Bob, Dragoncount, Dragonskin, dragontyme, Dredge05, DropYoPanties, e-d-o-/-e-o-n, eaglebrand, elprofessor, Eluta, Enoko, Evil Bob, Expedite, FilthPig, freeman1979, Fusion, generac, GilderoyLockheart, gometro33, gRaY, Haruko, Havok, HerrGhost, HIKEBA!, HipHopScribe, indy, j44, Jack Harkness, jackoff, jareb13, java_head, Jazzbo, jethro, jjamdh9, jonah41, Josh72x, klari5, KronikK, kwd37, Lady, leproph, leviathan0999, LeviathanR, loet66, lordstyx, lordwolfy, luyisi, lvinglgend, Mack_Jigger, Magician, magneto, makaveli, mastema, Maxiemd86, MaxKenpo, mike_hawkk, MiksteRBeaR, miscx, mktrilogy, montiel52, moshi-mitsu, mrc035, MSIII, myk13, NCPCDoc, NinthThrow, Niunio_miszczu, Nox, p2thej115, Papi, pbou28, perlazul, peter1963, pharodox, phathead296, philips25, PhilP, Pifesto, pino, playa5k, playboy74, Prevail69, ptcruiser, qjtrinh, r0nin, RattleSnake, Regular Joe, rickydavis, Roc, romom83, ryer, scarnbot, schmoe128, scubadano, SethGR, shani, sillystou, sliphed, Smiletrx, smumer, spamonater, SPLMAN, Spug, Squiddy, STERRY1960, stylez, SvenNolan, Sykus, taurus230, td0003, The_Crip, the_directorate, thresh, toctronc11, TomorrowIsToday, tregmes, Turz, twiztidskater, vietdh, vizgaz, VolponView, willisg123, wonkleres

Private Member
      Images
      I saw these and it made me wonder. Is that her or just someone who looks like her. Perhaps if i heard the story behind these photos it would make it more realistic.

10. Liked by 2 users: dbvegeta39, lordstyx

Elite Prospect
      Images
      i heard on some news that her PR said the photos were meant to be private, i guess it's real..another stunt to boost her up...lame...typical...hot yet:p

12. Liked by 2 users: dbvegeta39, lordstyx

Elite Prospect
      Images
      Ouch!

14. Liked by 1 user: dbvegeta39

Images
      Even CNN has got this covered!

https://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/0....ap/index.html

And no, the article says she's not fired. How would that make sense from a business standpoint?

16. Liked by 1 user: dbvegeta39

Sponsor
      Images
      because everyone has nudie photos these days. no big deal right !?

18. Liked by 1 user: dbvegeta39

Elite Prospect
      Images
      Quote Originally Posted by nWo View Post
      Even CNN has got this covered!
      And no, the article says she's not fired. How would that make sense from a business standpoint?

The report I saw was credited to Us magazine. I have no idea if it's the truth. Just telling everyone what I saw.

20. Liked by 1 user: dbvegeta39

Elite Prospect
      Images
      Quote Originally Posted by Ion View Post
      Nah, they'll drop her. They drop bigger stars for less. And they can churn out little teenie boppers like her any day of the week, their network is full of them.

Sad for her, but what can you expect when you work for kid's network.
      I guess that's the problem. She's HUGE in the Disneyworld. Getting rid of her means bad rep for Disney. It's blow up the situation even bigger than what it already is. Does Disney want to be known for not giving 2nd chances?

22. Liked by 1 user: dbvegeta39

Images
      The photos are real. The statement from her PR was all over the news this morning.

24. Liked by 2 users: dbvegeta39, lordstyx

Images
      So instead of doing their job as parents and preventing their children from ever seeing, or even knowing about, the pictures they're going to put all their efforts into complaining. That's all parents know how to do these days. And girlfriends have been sending pictures to their boyfriends since the camera was invented, Vanessa isn't about to change society.

26. Liked by 1 user: dbvegeta39

Images
      Hahaha, as soon as I saw this story on the net I came straight to RIP cause I knew you guys would have the pics. I love you guys

28. Liked by 2 users: dbvegeta39

jakey_ya
      damn thats bad... i was a fan... i wonder how it will affect her career... polly make her even more famous

Page 4 of 143 << First ... 234561454104 ... Last >>