Thread: Vanessa Anne Hudgens Download Images 

•  

Vanessa Hudgens

Date of Birth
    14 December 1988, Salinas, California, USA

Height
    5' 1" (1.55 m)

Mini Biography
    Vanessa Anne Hudgens was born in Salinas, California. Her family moved to San Diego, California whilst she was still a toddler. She has a younger sister, Stella Hudgens, who is also an actress. Her mother, Gina Hudgens (Guangco), an officer worker, is from the Philippines. Her father, Greg Hudgens, a firefighter, has Irish and Native American ancestry.

Vanessa was interested in acting and singing at a young age, inspired by her grandparents who were musicians. At the age of 8, she started appearing in musical theatre. She fell deeper in love with the arts and began studying acting, singing, and dance more seriously with Jailyn Osborne. Vanessa very briefly attended Orange County High School of the Arts. After years of auditioning, she began seeing some success. This prompted her family to move to Los Angeles, California. She started homeschooling - so she missed out on the high school experience - and she finally landed her breakthrough role in High School Musical (2006).

Elite Prospect
      Images
      wow im surprised they went n admitted it so early since hsm is still advertising.....maybe they did those to get into older films i guess

2. Thanked by 1 user: dbvegeta39

Images
      And two sets of Playboy underwear too! Dirty dirty girl. Shave that snatch though girl!! And she'll do fine with this out. It just raises her to a household name. I never heard of her until this, now every entertainment magazine/show will have her as their lead story. No publicity is bad publicity when you're in Hollywood. Unless you wear out the story like Lindsey.

4. Thanked by 1 user: dbvegeta39

Elite Prospect
      Images
      Reports are now out that she's already been fired by Disney, and her role in HSM 3 has been recast.

6. Thanked by 1 user: dbvegeta39

Elite Prospect
      Images
      Ouch!

8. Thanked by 1 user: dbvegeta39

Images
      Even CNN has got this covered!

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/0....ap/index.html

And no, the article says she's not fired. How would that make sense from a business standpoint?

10. Thanked by 1 user: dbvegeta39

Sponsor
      Images
      because everyone has nudie photos these days. no big deal right !?

12. Thanked by 1 user: dbvegeta39

Elite Prospect
      Images
      Quote Originally Posted by nWo View Post
      Even CNN has got this covered!
      And no, the article says she's not fired. How would that make sense from a business standpoint?

The report I saw was credited to Us magazine. I have no idea if it's the truth. Just telling everyone what I saw.

14. Thanked by 1 user: dbvegeta39

Elite Prospect
      Images
      Quote Originally Posted by Ion View Post
      Nah, they'll drop her. They drop bigger stars for less. And they can churn out little teenie boppers like her any day of the week, their network is full of them.

Sad for her, but what can you expect when you work for kid's network.
      I guess that's the problem. She's HUGE in the Disneyworld. Getting rid of her means bad rep for Disney. It's blow up the situation even bigger than what it already is. Does Disney want to be known for not giving 2nd chances?

16. Thanked by 1 user: dbvegeta39

Images
      So instead of doing their job as parents and preventing their children from ever seeing, or even knowing about, the pictures they're going to put all their efforts into complaining. That's all parents know how to do these days. And girlfriends have been sending pictures to their boyfriends since the camera was invented, Vanessa isn't about to change society.

18. Thanked by 1 user: dbvegeta39

Images
      Hahaha, as soon as I saw this story on the net I came straight to RIP cause I knew you guys would have the pics. I love you guys

20. Thanked by 2 users: dbvegeta39

Elite Prospect
      Images
      disney is really not saying much they're trying to keep it all hush hush. but yeah US mag and a couple of other entertainment and news sources are saying that disney has fired her. she wasn't recasted by what i read. instead a new character will take her place. one of the cheetah girls has landed the role of the new character.

22. Thanked by 1 user: dbvegeta39

Elite Prospect
      Images
      It's pretty sad really. I can see her crying now. That's if this wasn't release deliberately.

24. Thanked by 1 user: dbvegeta39

Elite Prospect
      Images
      Quote Originally Posted by aac13 View Post
      anyone got that new nude pic making the rounds?
      http://vipergirls.to/showthread.php?t=206641
      Don't forget to click THANKS if you appreciate my posts.

26. Thanked by 1 user: dbvegeta39

Images
      Though many of you know me as being conservative (and some on here have questioned my values for ever having come to this website at all, as though I'm some kind of hypocrite for not adhering completely to a particular school of thought), I'll never for the life of me get what the big deal is about someone baring their nude body for the camera. It's quite simply the way that we, as humans, naturally are, so what's the big deal?

I don't understand how/why Disney would "fire" this girl for something like this after having allowed Vanessa Williams (who was involved in a similar yet far more questionable scandal) to make musical contributions to the feature film Pocahontas. I guess that a single nude photo of someone standing there is somehow worse than a whole bunch of nude photos of a woman getting her pussy eaten out by another woman.

Also, I can't help wondering if Dragontit just might have something there...could this have been a deliberate action by Hudgens--already having acquired a high level of fame--trying not to get locked into the persona of kiddie-movie actress? I've noticed a few young actresses who got their start in "wholesome" media endeavors doing similar things nowadays (i.e. Jessica Biel's Gear Magazine pics, Anne Hathaway's movie role choices, etc.), so that seems very plausible.

In any case, this chick is HOT...and Disney SUCKS. I hope Hudgens has the illustrious career that she deserves.

28. Thanked by 1 user: dbvegeta39

Private Member
      Images
      Quote Originally Posted by jakey_ya View Post
      if everyone want to be "natural" why do we busy ourselves wearing clothes to work, to school and in daily life? why not just go about our daily activities in the nude?
      Because we ate this apple, right, that a snake offered to a nude couple, and it made them put clothes on.
      Either that or because we're cold

30. Thanked by 1 user: dbvegeta39

Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 ... LastLast