Rae Reid in Beach Bum

Playmate Kayla Rae Reid is a beach bum in this set from photographer Sasha Eisenman. Though she was born in Virginia, Kayla Rae grew up in southern California, so she�s no stranger to sun, sand and a little surf. �I can lie in the sun forever,� admits Kayla, who looks right at home on a beach towel. �That�s why being Miss July is perfect for me. One day, I hope to take my family on a mind-blowing overseas vacay�hopefully this time next year, I�ll be PMOY and do just that!� Kayla Rae�s generosity extends beyond the bounds of her family�though she describes herself as �half mean girl, half sweetheart�, she�s got a heart of gold and wants to make a difference in the world. She�s got a sexy exterior, and her brain is brimming with interesting thoughts and ideas. �I�m full of contradictions,� she says, grinning broadly. �I used to be a cheerleader, but I love science and outer space. Who knows, maybe I�ll be the first Playmate to go to outer space!� Shoot for the stars with Kayla Rae Reid, right here on Playboy Plus.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5784kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 391.1 MB
Download Rae Reid in Beach Bum