Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ViperGirls Photoshoot Discussion & Requests Download Images 

Images

ViperGirls Photoshoot Discussion & Requests

This thread is meant for members to submit ideas for upcoming ViperGirls photoshoots. If you'd like to see a particular theme, a specific location or perhaps a certain model you can request so here and we'll look at what is possible.

You can also get in touch with the people making the photoshoots possible. mike=)). acts as the middleman whom you can contact for anything related to the production and realization of the photoshoots while vandych is the photographer. You can view more of vandych's work at his official website.

Our current photoshoots are available here:

Images

Re: ViperGirls Photoshoot Discussion & Requests

Having been in the design / photography world for quite some time, I think in the next set we should try to build up anticipation in terms of photographic style and ambiance. Because all too often we look at galleries and WHAM, all they say/shout is "Look at me, I got boobs and pussy look at me!" I think we could pick up some cues from looking at photography from some of the ads in Vogue and blending it with the erotic style of Errotica Archives. Accentuating the body lines with accessories such as leg warmers, arm warmers, vests, boots, heels, crotchless panties, leggings/jeans, coats and the like and dresses can provide a sexual ingress whilst heightening erotic anticipation. That being said, location can help immensely in this regard, high rise apartments, the ocean, a snowed in cabin etc. I think we can make some really awesome sets. Keep it classy, but also keep it fucking sexy.

Images

I would like to see an erotic yoga shoot different positions and angles

4. Thanked by 5 users: crank84, jammybendrix, mike=))., NN LUVR, V

Channeling Mae West
    Images

I think 'natural' for any setting. The model need to seduce the viewer, not play to the camera. Ballroom dresses with scandalous undies that get unveiled. Coming home from work, stripping sensuously and 'relaxing'. Not too dark, we like to see the lady's charms - all of them.

6. Thanked by 5 users: jammybendrix, mike=))., NN LUVR, pevets, V

Images

How about cat-girl nude sets in the style of Marcus Ranum?
    Examples: http://moneygunsweed.com/2010/12/neko-girls/

He makes it look nice by having her wear the cat stuff at the right places, and blending it into her with Photoshop.
    The tail is hung actually at the tailbone by a thin string around her waist (the photo with the buttplug tail is a joke). If it was light enough maybe it could be stuck on with prosthetic glue.

Another example: http://vipergirls.to/threads/1216942...otos-5000x3445
    Last edited by lkk; 10th December 2015 at 05:00.

8. Thanked by 1 user: mike=)).

Images

We need to build a bigger discussion about this, Perhaps figure out the outfit for next shoot. But I'm very interested to see what we can put together.

10. Thanked by 1 user: mike=)).

Images

I would absolutely love to see a photoshoot with a lot of cameltoe in yoga pants or yoga leggings. The actual practice of yoga may or may not be involved.

12. Thanked by 1 user: mike=)).

Images

Leia Organa cosplay!

14. Thanked by 1 user: mike=)).

Images

Thanks for the input. We'll definitely consider some of the requests. Requests which involve specific clothing or attributes will take more time as that needs to be budgeted in. I'll point VanDych to this thread for reference. Keep the discussion going. We hope we can entertain some of the member requests.

16. Thanked by 2 users: mike=))., NN LUVR

Images

Just inquiry about the VG t-shirt. I'm just wondering. Because if you look at most studios. Their models don't where clothes with the sites logo on them. I mean some studios do. But not in a lot of shoots. You could tag the shoots ViperGirls. Or shoot them in a way that is the VG touch. Like look at certain modeling sites. i.e MetArt, Femjoy, Joymii...They all have a certain feel about them. You can usually tell when looking at it. THAT'S a MetArt shoot! Maybe ViperGirls could have a signature style. So you don't always need the clothes to tell its a VG shoot. Maybe in the case of tagging the pics. You can put "photographers name @ Vipegirls.to" You know like James Bertoni does for Code-fetish.

Some sites have jewelry that models can wear that are studio themed. Like Brazzers has ZZ necklaces and earrings and bracelets and such. Maybe make VG jewelry. Or a jewelry with a snake.

Don't know how big your budget is for shoots. But perhaps a mixture of well known and new model shoots.

The pic shoots seem to be well liked. Maybe try a video. See how it well it does. Could be like MC-Nudes video, where its a solo masturbation? Or maybe just like MetArt where its just a video photoshoot? Maybe a mixture of both depending on models limits?
    "Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted."

18. Thanked by 3 users: mike=))., NN LUVR, Stark

Images

We'll order new accessories and clothing for future photo shoots. Logo placement will be a thing of the past. Jewelry is possible and possibly a good idea. A ouroboros chain or ring for example. As for the signature style, until we've one the clothing is basically the only thing that shows it's a VG shoot.

Big name models is something we'd want but unlikely. Those photoshoots are pure fan service and spending a thousand dollar to get Eufrat is excessive. However, if there's a community effort to raise funds for shoots I suppose anything is possible.

Videos are definitely planned :-).

20. Thanked by 4 users: mike=))., NN LUVR, slimbum, Stark

Images

Thanks for all the feedback guys and girls .

I'd like to make specific request to all the members here. We would like to get some more custom garments made and we really would like your imput.
    As English is not the first language of some of our team, I would like you to post examples here. Please no fancy ballroom dresses or golden earrings or bitcoins with VG logo. I don't think our budget will cover that just yet . Things to consider:

- short skirts, panties or boxers, tank-tops, sportswear, bikinis, lingerie,
    - any color for the garment, garments and feel free to suggest a color for the logo or text to go with it,
    - ideas for the shoot.... taking off... putting back on...
    - if you want make a drawing or a sketch, or photo-shop an existing garment or just post an example.

The best ideas may taken into consideration and may feature in coming shoots!!!
    I'll try to reply to each suggestion made.

Mike.

22. Thanked by 3 users: NN LUVR, slimbum, Stark

Images

Red face Re: ViperGirls Photoshoot Discussion & Requests

More positions, more close-ups and less photoshop.
    Sorry for the long list.

Some Suggestions/Ideas:

Positions/Close-ups

transparent white panties

panties to the side

play with mirror
    beautiful upskirt
    panties to the side

Clothes underwear/Positions/Close-ups

amazing white crotchless tights black crotchless tights

unsnapping black leotard crotch

sexy winter costume

those socks

beautiful floral dress/white panties

winter dress

showing her pussy under a simple skirt/simple tshirt

Interesting Fetish

shaving pussy

Last edited by midge_psw; 2nd January 2016 at 16:45.

Images

Thanks for your reply midge! I have converted your links to clickable thumbs:

Images

photoshop?
    lol
    Its standart studio effect.

26. Thanked by 1 user: mike=)).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast