Personal trainer with amazing body fucks for cash - 26.10.15

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Carla
Genres: Blowjob, Ball Licking, Cum in Mouth, Amateur, POV, Hardcore
Video language: English

Taking a stroll in a beautiful city, I see this hot brunette. She looked like she had an amazing body underneath those clothes! So, I politely stopped her and told her I was a modelling agent. She seemed intrigued by my offer, if a little shy as well. But she was interested and I suggested that we could do a quick casting, my apartment was right around the corner. We went to my apartment and I handed her the cash for the casting, she takes off everything except her underwear. She looked incredible. She had told me she was a personal trainer so I can see she gets plenty of exercise! I thought I'd try my luck...I told her I had a load more cash and it was hers if she wanted it. I really wanted to have some fun with her (thankfully she knew what I meant!) She takes the cash, comes over and starts sucking my cock! It felt amazing! She went on all fours on the sofa, I pulled down her panties and started fucking her from behind! I put the camera on the table, took off all her clothes and got her to ride me, her body looks so amazing on the camera! She even let me cum in her mouth. Not a bad day at the office!

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:17
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 2623kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 701.5 MB
Download Personal trainer with amazing body fucks for cash - 26.10.15