Ashley & Cain Dominate Te Marc

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Oral/Anal/Vaginal Sex, Bareback, Bisex, Group, Bondage, Cumshot, Strapon, Rimming

Hands down (or tied, as the case may be) this may be the best domination video yet!
We've watched Ashley tie up pairs of our hot guys, dominate them and make totally submit to her.
Now, she's training our resident alpha male bodybuilder, Cain, to dominate people as well.
Today, Marc is their guinea pig. Marc was nervous. Ashley and I joked with Marc pretty mercilessly about what he was in
for during the whole ride over to the studio. He got kind of quiet at times.
Marc's a confident stud, though, and joked back with us, no matter how extreme we got.
By the time we were ready to shoot with Ashley and Cain, I think he was prepared for anything.
I don't want to spoil too much of this video by describing what happens.
Ashley was happy to have an eager student and plaything, Marc was willingly submissive, and Cain excelled as a dominant top.
There are so many hot touches in this video. Ashley and Cain work Marc over completely.
We bring out a new toy and Ashley added a twist to an old favorite.
Cain easily slips into the role of a master like he was born to it. Marc thoroughly enjoys the rough play and cums hard.
Cain later told me it was one of the most enjoyable scenes he'd done.
In fact, you'll see he was hard before they ever got started.
Cain said he hoped he'd get to do some more domination scenes like this with some of the other guys.
I don't know - are we ready for "Master Cain"?
I have had my eye on this leather harness that would look amazing stretched across those incredible pecs ...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:10
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2109kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 321.8 MB
Download Ashley & Cain Dominate Te Marc