Thread: [SexyCassia] Cassia Riley and Valentina Vaughn - East Meets West - 25x  

Elite Prospect
    Images

[SexyCassia] Cassia Riley and Valentina Vaughn - East Meets West - 25x

Avert your eyes, gentlemen. This HAS to be some kind of trick.
    Everyone knows this could never really happen. Putting these two Hyper-hot women in the same room is tantamount to crossing the streams in Ghostbusters. It would be very bad. Try to imagine all men on the planet stopping instantaneously and every molecule in their groins superheating with lust for this pair of hotties at the speed of light.
    Right. That's bad.
    Fortunately, these pics are clearly the result of an optical illusion, though the mind boggles at the chaos that would ensue had they included a picture of these erotic illusions from behind on all fours sticking their sweet booties in the air.
    Oh God... I think I just came a little just thinking about it. :9~

Cassia Riley and Valentina Vaughn - East Meets West - SexyCassia.com - 25 images
    Preview:

2. Liked by 4 users: cgpeezy, gloster, LeShark

BigPeeWee
    Yae, bloody dangerous stuff! :9~ That's seriously funny shit. You know what BlAd? You should use your scripting skills to something useful. Like doing script for Scary Movie 5.

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPeeWee
    You know what BlAd? You should use your scripting skills to something useful. Like doing script for Scary Movie 5.
    Sigh... if only I had more fans than yourself and the members of the former HUB, RiP (sic)
    But thanks dude - that one just came out of nowhere :+