Results 1,276 to 1,286 of 1286

Thread: Cruel BDSM,Extreme Bondage and Torture Girls  

Images
    Young One 2010

Release Year: 2010
    Cast: Bethany, PD
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
    Video language: English

Bethany is a young, fit bondage slut. PD is the kind of professorial, and perverse, old man that she loves to learn from. He knows a million ways to make a little bitch like her beg for mercy, but out of the kindness of his heart he will only show her a few. She has sensitive feet, so of course those will be a favorite target, but some of the ideas PD has she will never see coming. Things like standing on a bed of broken shells would never even occur to her as a possible torment. All of that pain makes a masochist like Bethany horny. Bondage and humiliation just push that sexual tension even further. PD gets off on dishing it out, which makes this pairing perfect. The young, tight ones are always the best, anyway. When spreading his cum across her face gives her teary eyes and a moist cunt, fucking her becomes that much better.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 50:11
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 564.2 MB

Download Young One 2010

Images
    HuC0ws - Jan 21, 2017 - Natalia Forrest � Breeding HuCow

Release Year: 2017

Natalia Forrest has been breeding and the results are clearly visible! She is pregnant! Her udders have grown quite a bit, of course. Breeding is the best way to get the milk flowing and increase udder size. But now Natalia will need a lot of care. She is in the barn, chained to the wall by her locked collar, shy and afraid. She knows she will have to massage her udders to keep them supple and ready for milking. She rubs oil all over herself and massages her sensitive udders. We can�t wait to milk her, but first let her settle down in the barn for now. This is such good news!

Duration: 5:23
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11698kbps
    Audio: 185kbps

File size: 468.4 MB

Download HuC0ws - Jan 21, 2017 - Natalia Forrest � Breeding HuCow

Images
    Booming Mellanie Monroe made to worship BBC, punishing deep throat , HD 720p

Year: 2016
    Genre: BDSM, Device, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
    Studio: SB
    Duration: 14 min
    Actresses: Cool girls
    Description: Once we has her on the bed, we open the floodgates. She is going to be used, and used hard. it is a fuckfest of epic proportions. Her holes are pounded, she is flipped around, each end used without mercy. The fucking and sucking are brutal and Mellanie is a helpless fuckpuppet on the end of his dick. Her eyes glaze and she cums repeatedly, gasping with each brutal thrust. Even an experienced whore like this isn't used to having her holes reshaped to this degree.

Video: Windows Media Video File 1280x720 1500 Kbps
    Audio: Cooker 44.1 KHz 2 channels(Stereo) 1628 Kbps

File size: 707.1 MB

Download Booming Mellanie Monroe made to worship BBC, punishing deep throat , HD 720p

Images
    Society SM - 08 Jan, 2016 - Cadence Loves Submission

Release Year: 2016
    Studio: Society SM
    Cast: Cadence Lux
    Genres: BDSM, Sexual Disgrace, Rope Bondage, Rough BDSM sex, humilation, spanking, electrostimulation, torture

A quick note to thank our members, models and employees for 15 years of BDSM and Beautiful Women in submission...For sharing our journey and sadomasochistic fantasies, long live the kinksters and perverted sexual desires...Have a pleasant and kinky new year. Cadence seems so pure...She feels pure, she emotes purity, she embodies purity down to her luscious blonde hair and sweet pink pussy. And when you see how seriously she takes her own submissive trials, it becomes evident that she is a pure kinkster. Cadence also happens to enjoy being on top, but being on bottom truly allows her to express desires which seem from the very heart of her sexuality...Feenix takes charge and decides to test all facets of her willingness to endure. His strict nature makes her pussy wet and encourages him to continue with his plan...To find the right mixture of pleasure and pain that allows Cadence to find her zone, and when he does, she cums in multiplicity...and eventually loses control and squirts from the orgasmic overload he serves upon her pussy...Cadence looks the part, she loves playing the part and emoting the part makes her pussy wet...which all makes her shoot quite a stand out. You will notice that Cadence loves submission.

Duration: 48:19
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1279kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

File size: 520.1 MB

Download Society SM - 08 Jan, 2016 - Cadence Loves Submission

Images
    Kae

25 year old Kae is Into The Attic on her first visit. She started her day out in a very attractive, demure outfit. Lovely. So lovely I decided to tie her up while she was still fully dressed; boots and all. Standing her on two copper plates she was bound with her wrists to the ceiling and her legs together and fastened to the floor. In this manner she is interviewed so we can get to know her a bit better. Shortly after learning she wore out her vibrator from overuse I pulled her boots off so she would be standing barefoot, on tiptoes, on the copper pads. And then the electricity is turned on. To the point where we can actually see the muscles in her feet contracting. But she was told to keep right on talking to us, to not let the fact that her feet want to do something wholly out of her control distract her from talking to you, The Viewer. As she tells us of her first sexual experience I take the liberty of raising her shirt, tying her breasts and putting nipple clamps on her upgrade tits. But before long, those nipple clamps are removed and electrodes are connected to her nipples. Then we see just how much of a pain slut she thinks she is.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 47:06
    Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

File size: 696.6 MB

Download Kae

Images
    Society SM - 24 Jan, 2016 - Gina's Pleasure and Pain

Cast: Gina Valentina
    Genres: BDSM, Sexual Disgrace, Rope Bondage, Rough BDSM sex, humilation, spanking, electrostimulation, torture

Gina is a happy ball of sexual energy, and she enjoys sexual submission in her personal life. Using that info, we do our best to prepare her for the rigors of a serious BDSM shoot. But the first time with Feenix can often be a very advanced session. He keeps the bondage tight and the punishments sincere as he begins guiding her through the pleasures of keeping him satisfied, which leads to orgasmic relief for Gina. And just when she thought orgasms are a reflief, he ties the vibrator to her and shows her that anything can be used to create pleasure and pain. Gina cums often and looks amazing throughout.

Duration: 1:03:21
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1278kbps

File size: 681.3 MB

Download Society SM - 24 Jan, 2016 - Gina's Pleasure and Pain

Images
    Kali Kane

30 year old Kali is on her second visit into The Attic. I do hope she's hungry!
    Her day starts out with a hogtie, labia clamps and a heavy chain for her to drag around that's attached to those labia clamps. Because yeah, she'll be doing lots of chain dragging with that cunt of hers. As things get started JR is seen ordering three ITA Cricket Sashimi and a pot of Insecta tea from the ITA Sushi Bar. JR makes certain he orders two extra crickets with the tea. Once those are delivered to the table JR lays out the three dishes of sashimi in a line directly in front of Kali. The first being some feet away from where she's "resting" in her hogtie and chained labia clamps. Crickets can already be seen hoping about the floor in front of her. She is told to make her way to the line of cricket sashimi platters and consume them on her way over to where I sit. Reaching the first platter she stomachs the contents in a couple of big bites. We can see her cheek is full of rice and cricket. She shakes her head a bit before continuing on to the next platter. While she struggles down the line JR can be heard ordering up an ITA Screaming Cricket Roll and three additional ITA Cricket Sashimi. By the time she's made it to me she's eaten three crickets and pulled a seven pound chain with her labia clamps fifteen feet. I know all that work can build up an appetite. So I hand feed her, I chopstick feed her the ITA Screaming Cricket Roll. Adding a little wasabi and some soy sauce I deposit that cricket roll right into her open face hole. We watch her take it in, chew it up and swallow it with the most pained look on her face. I pour her a cup of Insecta tea to wash those cricket rolls down with. It was steeped in a bag containing five crickets. Yummy on a cold, wet afternoon. She licked it right up in that hogtie. But let's don't stop there. All in all she's been lucky having other ingredients to mask the cricket juice and debris that explodes in your mouth when you eat them. Now it's time to feed her some live crickets with nothing else, save for a touch of wasabi. Catching a cricket between the chopsticks JR adds a pinch of wasabi to it. He then sticks that right past Kali's gleaming white teeth and onto her tongue before she closes her mouth a bites down on that little rascal. Let me tell you, they have some pretty long antenna. And they jump like crazy. I wonder, did the one I placed in her mouth jump around before she bit into it? No matter, the look on her face says it all -she must have busted the juicy abdomen open. I mean, it was a look of painful anguish. Concern. Serious concern. Can a chick that's just eaten a bunch of crickets and pulled a chain with her labia be made to have an orgasm? I popped the Hitachi onto her box, right between the still attached labia clamps and began to work that sex organ over. It doesn't take long before she's asking for permission to cum. Yeah, we turned her into a little ITA Cricket Sushi Slut.

Duration: 49:31
    Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 683kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

File size: 269.3 MB

Download Kali Kane

Images
    Next Victim

Release Year: 2013
    Genres: BDSM, Spanking

Deep down behind the thick walls of pain a hard sadist overindulge his hidden pleasures.
    He has captured many girls down there just to punish them when he wants to. Foxy knows she will be next. The blonde busty beauty fearfully awaits an unbelievable trip into pain. Stretched out on a rusty metal table her legs are fixed up in the air. Soon she'll find out why she is bound like this. Her tantalizer wants to whip her long legs, her nice round ass an tits and most of all her juicy pussy.

Duration: 10:59
    Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1457kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

File size: 130.3 MB

Download Next Victim

Images
    Ginary's Test - Part 3

Release Year: 2017
    Genres: BDSM

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I help Ginary up and then to the floor. I grab some string and immediately hogtie her. Her head is pulled back and tied to her feet. Tape is wrapped over her gag, making it even tighter. Finally she is nose hooked. Ginary is sweaty and they don't want to stay, but with a little adjustment, they do. I step back and enjoy the view of a sweaty Ginary, completely helpless and gagged. She really can't struggle, but she can twitch a little. After a while, I want a new view, so I roll her on her side, after taking the nose hooks out as one side had slipped out anyway. Now we can really see how tight the crotchrope, breast bondage, and gag really are. After Ginary has endured her bondage for a while on her side, I return. I have a little fun again slapping her bound tits. I attempt to clamp her nipples, but her tits are tied to tight for them to get a bite and they slide off as Ginary yelps through her gag. Not bad, flexible, a huge mouth, and she seemed to enjoy most of her ordeal. I think I'll have her come back. The last few minutes of the clip is of Ginary being released from her bondage. As you can see her recuperation is good as well... as boy as her arms are free, she uses them to push herself up.

Duration: 20:26
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
    Audio: 117kbps

File size: 457.0 MB

Download Ginary's Test - Part 3

Images
    Society SM - 15 Jan, 2016 - Intense Amelea Dark

Cast: Amelea Dark

Its been awhile since we had Amelea at SocietySM for a good BDSM trial, and that's exactly what we give her. I set her up to submit to Simon. Simon does his research and learns what he can about Amelea's previous shoots in order to size her up. A strong dominant will look for cues in his subject, and Simon comes into the shoot, ready to tackle this one. Amelea is whinning and wet within minutes and submissive putty in Simon's capable hands. Each position is a physical strain on her powerful, dancer's body, but she never fails to find pleasure when Simon overloads her with it. Total splits, an inverted suspension, some powerful squirting orgasms, and a woman who has been pushed to her very limits to find pleasure in the extreme.

Duration: 48:11
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1279kbps

File size: 518.5 MB

Download Society SM - 15 Jan, 2016 - Intense Amelea Dark

Images
    Mira Raine Brutal Tied

Release Year: 2013
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage

Mira Raine sat on my table and told me that her favorite thing in the world was challenging rope bondage. I give her a quick look and I know she isn't lying. For some girls their favorite part about bondage is getting out of it, but for Mira being bound is the sweetest thing she's ever known.

There are many ways to challenge a bondage slut. My first choice is a brutal hog-tie. Her back is arched, her elbows are pulled together and she can only rest her weight on her hips. I like keeping Mira's tits up in the air so I can whip and clip them.

Next she is face down and ass up, as I tie her into a tight little ball. It keeps her perfectly positioned for caning and has the added benefit of being the most challenging bondage Mira will face all day. It seems simple enough but the way her weight is distributed makes even sitting still and excruciating experience.

It won't be her last for the evening, either. She still has a partial suspension to stand through, some brutal single tailing to face, and she is going to spend a few extremely painful minutes on her knees.

Duration: 45:28
    Video: 480x270, AVC (H.264), 1317kbps
    Audio: 121kbps

File size: 480.5 MB

Download Mira Raine Brutal Tied

Page 86 of 86 << First ... 3676848586