Page 31 of 36 << First ... 212930313233 ... Last >>

Thread: The ImageHostGrabber (IHG) Support Thread  

Images

Re: The ImageHostGrabber (IHG) Support Thread

This is what my IHG host file has for vipr.im:

URL Pattern:

^https?:\/\/([^/]+\.)?vipr\.im\/[\w]{12}($|\/)

Search Pattern box:

"\bclass\s*=\s*('|\").*?(pic|img).*?\1"

Images

I have a question about the use of IHG "suck the thread" function, such as the following link. https://viperbb.rocks/forums/237-Art...MPLStudios_com
    When I use this function, I don't know how many" first page" and "last page" should be filled in. I tried 0 0, 1, 1, 2 2, but failed to find any links and pictures. I can only download IHG one by one after opening one thread link. What should I do? I sincerely ask you for your advice. Thank you very much for your answer.

Images

The thread sucker is for sucking a single thread. Your link shows a page of multiple threads. Let's say you go to this thread

https://vipergirls.to/threads/6960294-Nadine-J

in the Adult Photo Collections section. There are currently 11 pages in that thread. So you would enter 1 as the first page and 11 as the last page. Then it will suck that entire thread. You're trying to suck multiple threads. You'll have to download them one at a time.

Images

thank you so much,enjoy your life!

5. Liked by 1 user: roger33

Images

The more you use the IHG plug-in, the more you feel that it is powerful. In fact, IHG can add a multi links input option, just like the vripper monitoring clipboard. The implementation of the function is the same as its susk the threads. Such suggestions are not known how to submit them to IHG developers.

Images

Is there an easy way to download photos from a specific post within a thread? I don't want to download all the photos on the page, just photos from a specific post on the page. Creating a direct link to the post doesn't seem to work on this website, it still shows the entire page of posts.

Illegitimi Non Carborundum Progishness's Avatar
    Images

To select images from a page, what you have to do is:

1) Click on the little down arrow next to the IHG icon on the address bar, and click 'Select pics on page'. (Or rt-click on the page and look for the option on the IHG menu).

2) Click 'Invert selection'.

3) Highlight the images you want. (If necessary click the 'toggle detailed/thumbnail view' button to display the thumbnail previews of each image.)

4) Click 'Toggle the highlighted items'.

5) Click 'OK'.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A bit of a kerfuffle especially if it is a collection type thread, but you can change the number of posts VG displays per thread.

1) Click on Settings.

2) Go to General Settings

3) Under 'Thread Display Options' look for 'Number of Posts to Show Per Page' and try changing it to 5 or 10. [I have it set at 10 so that collection thread pages don't take so long loading up.]
    Last edited by Progishness; 26th August 2022 at 09:51.
    "We're going to need a bigger swear jar."

9. Liked by 1 user: moopy888x

Images

Quote Originally Posted by emeraldpool View Post
    Is there an easy way to download photos from a specific post within a thread? I don't want to download all the photos on the page, just photos from a specific post on the page. Creating a direct link to the post doesn't seem to work on this website, it still shows the entire page of posts.
    I know. It's a drag. I wish we could do that, too. I'm stuck with the IHG "Select Pics On Page" method shown above. Better than nothing but still a bit tedious. It would also help with single set posts that contain uploads from multiple posters.
    Last edited by LadyLuck; 26th August 2022 at 17:02.

11. Liked by 1 user: Progishness

Images

In several years of using IHG that would seem to be the only way to do it... a pity it doesn't have the ability to rip individual posts, like some other downloaders do.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Progishness View Post
    To select images from a page, what you have to do is:

1) Click on the little down arrow next to the IHG icon on the address bar, and click 'Select pics on page'. (Or rt-click on the page and look for the option on the IHG menu).

2) Click 'Invert selection'.

3) Highlight the images you want. (If necessary click the 'toggle detailed/thumbnail view' button to display the thumbnail previews of each image.)

4) Click 'Toggle the highlighted items'.

5) Click 'OK'.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A bit of a kerfuffle especially if it is a collection type thread, but you can change the number of posts VG displays per thread.

1) Click on Settings.

2) Go to General Settings

3) Under 'Thread Display Options' look for 'Number of Posts to Show Per Page' and try changing it to 5 or 10. [I have it set at 10 so that collection thread pages don't take so long loading up.]
    Thanks, I'll try reducing the number of posts per page. Pale Moon was locking up whenever I tried to use the 'Select pics on page' option. The page had over 4000 photos, so that's probably why.

I also tried digging around the internet to find if there was a way to direct link to display a single post by playing with the URL, but unfortunately was unsuccessful. I did find that the VBulletin mods forum allows to view a single post when clicking the post # in the top right corner of every post. This behavior would be extremely useful with IHG. I'm not sure if this feature is a mod or if it's a simple setting within Vbulletin itself.

https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/index.php

Images

In several years of using IHG that would seem to be the only way to do it... a pity it doesn't have the ability to rip individual posts, like some other downloaders do.
    It's not so much IHG as the forum software behavior. In some other forums I can right click the post number and click "Open Link In New Window" and it opens only that post in a separate window. Then you download with IHG. At the end of the day the mouse over preview feature in this forum software more than makes up for the post number thing.

15. Liked by 1 user: Progishness

Images

There is that too.

Images

Just a reminder, that the thread sucker function is only available from page 2 and onwards of a thread... for unknown reasons!

I rarely use the function but had to be reminded myself about this!

Images

Just a reminder, that the thread sucker function is only available from page 2 and onwards of a thread... for unknown reasons!

I rarely use the function but had to be reminded myself about this!
    I think you can also catch page 1. Go to page 2, select "Suck The Current Thread" and enter 1 as the first page and whatever the number of the last page is. It has downloaded all of the images from page 1 when I have used it. I just tried it on a multi-page collection to make sure.

Images

What I meant is that the option to suck the current thread is greyed out on page 1 of a thread. But then again I only usually want particular sets from a thread so I employ the select certain images procedure as we discussed earlier.

Page 31 of 36 << First ... 212930313233 ... Last >>