Thread: SuperGlam - Shila - series #3 - x131  

Elite Prospect
    Images

SuperGlam - Shila - series #3 - x131

SuperGlam info::
    Shila is a sexy brown eyed girl who loves to show off her big and natural tits!

SuperGlamGirl Shila has just turned 21 years young, has brown hair with a shimmer of red, big natural tits, and a great smile. Shila, as well as many other girls, is a newcomer in the business and we are proud to present her on SuperGlam! She was extremely happy to be able to shoot for us and she was eager to perform the minute she arrived at the shooting.

Shila told me that she loves to go to parties, where she can wear dresses that show off her natural tits. Well, I don't think any guy will deny that she looks great when her tits plop out of her sexy clothes. Shila obviously loves to play with her breasts. She said, that she likes to massage them and lick on her nipples, that would get her off.

She also told me that she liked the bedshoot scene a lot. She said that she loves to have sex in the morning and that she often wears a little pyjama, just as the one we shot her with. Her videos are also great, you can see that she is playful and loves to present herself. Check out her wild moans when she masturbates, they are real stunning!

2. Liked by 2 users: pervx, va9ra