Thread: [JustTeenSite] Bella, Morning Pleasure, x31  

Images

[JustTeenSite] Bella, Morning Pleasure, x31

Preview:

_______________________________________________________________________________
    The following is an interview with our lovely 19 year old model from Ukraine, Bella. Bella is an actress who has done quite a bit of stage work in Ukraine, as well as some tv commercials, so some of you might recognize her. For those who haven’t seen her there, you can see her inside JustTeenSite, and trust us, you’ll like what you see!

Q: Hey, Bella. So, is there anything you want to tell our members before we start the interview?
    A: Yes, tell them to look at my photos and vote for me as the best model on JustTeenSite!

Q: O, we’re sure many of them will. But why do you think you’re the best?
    A: O, I’m just kidding. I mean, I like my photos, but I’m not the prettiest girl on the site.

Q: Some would differ.
    A: Those are the ones I like!

Q: So you’re 19 years old, live in Kiev, you’re super cute with a very sexy body and starlight smile…what else do you want to tell us about yourself?
    A: Well, I’m an actress much more than I’m a model. I have been acting since I was a little girl. Mostly on stage, but I’ve also done some television commercials, and I’m trying to get into movies, but it’s hard. Other than acting, I like to garden and design my own clothes.

Q: Very cool to hear about your acting…what are some of the parts you’ve played?
    A: I was Ophelia in Hamlet, Yelena in Uncle Vanya, and Clytemnestra in the Oresteia. And on a tv commercial I played the girl whose car broke down because I didn’t use the right kind of oil!

Q: Nice! So, is JustTeenSite the first place you’ve ever posed naked?
    A: Yes!

Q: Why did you decide to do it?
    A: I don’t know. For fun, mostly. I’d been asked before, but I never felt comfortable with it. But I’m getting a little less shy as I grow up, and so I thought, why not? I sort of get a thrill out of it, thinking of all those men looking at me. I can’t deny it doesn’t kind of turn me on.

Q: The feeling’s mutual!
    A: I’m sure it is 

Q: Tell us about your love life…is it hot and steamy or cold and dormant?
    A: I am not dating anyone right now. Men are on my bad list at the moment. I just ended a 6 month relationship with a total jerk, but he enticed me with smooth talk and an awesome apartment. Now I’m taking it careful. It might be a while before I commit again, though I do like to date when I can.

Q: Tell us what makes you a great candidate for a girlfriend…other than the fact that you’re incredibly beautiful!
    A: I’m very friendly, reliable, honest, caring, and I like to have fun. But my life is hectic. I’m always running from rehearsal to rehearsal, so you have to be patient with me. But if you can put up with that, I’ll reward you with lots of kisses in all the right places!

Q: Great! Thanks for talking to us.
    A: Any time!

"Thank You" does not work since these are old formate jpeg files!

O-)

2. Liked by 4 users: baddle, jestertear, tonto

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Thanks, she is beautiful.

Images
    Let me say "Thank You" this way then Indy! Yet another fantastic set you posted ^O^