Thread: SuperGlam - Clara (Clara G) - Series #3 - x200  

Elite Prospect
    Images

SuperGlam - Clara (Clara G) - Series #3 - x200

SuperGlam info::
    When Clara enters the room, there is sex in the air! Enjoy this gorgeous blonde SuperGirl and her incredible kinky attitude!

Wow, with this SuperGlam Girl Clara, everything went perfect! She is a true SuperGirl and you will be impressed by her kinky and extrovert attitude! I could hardly believe that a girl with such big and gorgeous tits is all natural, but it's true! Clara's body is just beautiful, she is thin, tall and has the most beautiful natural tits I have ever seen! You could see that she was definitely aware of that, because she constantly licked them and played with her nipples.I love that! She is a girl who is aware of her sexy looks and even when you see her in normal clothes you immediatley think about sex. She is pure sex!

Moreover, she was one of the most eager girls, when it came to playing with her toys. Clara was so horny and so happy with the toys which I had bought the day before. The first toy was a purple one and the second was a large chrystal dildo. She stuffed them both so enthusiastically into her pussy that I though that she does that all day long! We got along so well together and had lots to laugh about. The shoot in the bathroom with the biggest toy we have ever used came out great, lots of naughty close-ups and many naughty anal-pics! Clara loves to strech her ass! We also did a shoot with a bottle since this has been requestd by many of our members, enjoy it! The videos were awesome, we did a whole shoot outside and Clara had to walk on the street, while the neighbours watched her in surprise. Enjoy her natural kinky attitute, she makes you cum for sure!

2. Liked by 2 users: carr01, hap98h