Thread: Scoreland Angel Gee and Daphne Rosen - Angel & Daphne's DP Party (x102) 1600px  

Images

Scoreland Angel Gee and Daphne Rosen - Angel & Daphne's DP Party (x102) 1600px

Elite Prospect
    Images

Scoreland Re: Angel Gee and Daphne Rosen - Angel & Daphne's DP Party (x102) 1600px

In the final scene of Boob Science, Mandy (Daphne Rosen) takes nerds Sheldon and Dexter to a crazy house party filled with wild people trashing the house. The party is crashed by bodaciously tough chick Angel Gee and her two nasty goons who threaten to brain anyone who challenges them. But because Mandy is a super-girl who can make things happen, Dexter and Sheldon take them out with a punch. Then she turns her attention to Angel who looks impressed. "Hi, Angel. These are my wards, Dexter and Sheldon. They're dying to fuck you," Mandy says. "I like men who know what they want," Angel replies. "You could say the boys made me who I am today," Mandy adds. Angel is game for action. The four move over to a couch and the two bustees begin sucking their cocks while the crowd encircles them and cheers. The group disperses and the two geeks drill their cocks into Daphne and Angel's pussies on-top, from the side, from behind and from underneath. The two mount Daphne and double-penetrate her…

Featuring: Angel Gee, Daphne Rosen, Carlo, Dimitri Long, E.J., Extra, Extra, and Levi Cash
    Date: April 9th, 2010
    Photos: 102
    Categories: Anal, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Double Penetration, Facial, Group Sex, Threesome (FFM), Tit-Fucking, XXX
    Last edited by Kirklandd; 28th August 2021 at 18:21.