Thread: Most Extreme Ballbusting & CBT Videos  

Images

Most Extreme Ballbusting & CBT Videos

Description :

Dressed in black from her long brunette hair to her thigh high heel boots, Soraya is in the mood for hard ballkicking action, and she wants it now. She makes her slave stand naked in front of her, and her beautiful legs immediately start to punish his balls. First she holds her power a bit. Next she rises up the pace, and Soraya starts to kick his balls with her pointy toed black boots even harder making his agony unbearable for him.

Format                      : Windows Media
    File size                   : 102 MiB
    Duration                    : 6mn 50s
    Bit rate                    : 1 969 Kbps
    Width                       : 1 280 pixels
    Height                      : 720 pixels

Download Links :

Images

Re: Most Extreme Ballbusting & CBT Videos

Description :

Miss K was trained in the army how to fight and got kicked out for using her skills on a male superior. Released from the brigg Miss K loved the idea of beating up a man for entertainment and could quite possibly have made the best beatdown clip ever. Filming was stopped when it was thought she had broken one of Mark’s ribs and punctured a lung. She did break the rib but there was no other injury.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION, BALLBUSTING, MIXED BOXING, BELLY PUNCHING, HUMILIATION, MIXED FIGHTING, KICKING, PUNCHING, BEATDOWN

Download Links :

Images

Description :

Miss K was trained in the army how to fight and got kicked out for using her skills on a male superior. Released from the brigg Miss K loved the idea of beating up a man for entertainment and could quite possibly have made the best beatdown clip ever. Filming was stopped when it was thought she had broken one of Mark’s ribs and punctured a lung. She did break the rib but there was no other injury.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION, BALLBUSTING, MIXED BOXING, BELLY PUNCHING, HUMILIATION, MIXED FIGHTING, KICKING, PUNCHING, BEATDOWN

[/center]

Download Links :

Images

Description :

There is very little dialogue in this clip. There doesn’t need to be. 2 unicorns gang up on a horse, punching and kicking him in the balls. He gamely takes it, aware of his inferior status.

Format                      : MPEG-4
    Format profile              : Base Media
    File size                   : 222 MiB
    Duration                    : 3mn 45s
    Bit rate                    : 8 039 Kbps
    Maximum bit rate            : 13.6 Mbps
    Width                       : 1 920 pixels
    Height                      : 1 080 pixels

Download Links :

Images

Description :

There is very little dialogue in this clip. There doesn’t need to be. 2 unicorns gang up on a horse, punching and kicking him in the balls. He gamely takes it, aware of his inferior status.

File size                   : 222 MiB
    Duration                    : 3mn 45s
    Bit rate                    : 8 039 Kbps
    Maximum bit rate            : 13.6 Mbps

[/center]

Download Links :

Images

Description :

Sophie is having boxing practice and she uses her slave as a punching bag. She ties his legs to a spreader bar, avoiding escaping, his hands high above his head and she puts a gas mask on his head as a bonus. Her main targets are the slave’s cock and balls, but sometimes she punches and kicks his upper body too.

Includes: cbt, ballbusting, boxing, punching, kicking & female domination.

Format                      : AVI
    Format/Info                 : Audio Video Interleave
    File size                   : 678 MiB
    Duration                    : 9mn 56s
    Bit rate                    : 7 994 Kbps
    Width                       : 720 pixels
    Height                      : 406 pixels
    [/center]

Download Links :

Images

[center]

Description :

The statuesque stunner Mistress Tiffany has lethal long legs, men become weak to her presence. Slaves will do anything to get her attention, even entertain her sadistic desire for kicking balls with her leather boots. Mistress Tiffany Tyler loves seeing slaves fall to the ground in pain clutching their sack after she makes impact with a running start ball-kick. Tiffany grabs and squeezes his balls examining the damage she has done, she likes seeing them get more and more bright red after every kick. She delivers hard knees to his groin, slaves in pain makes her so happy. When he falls to the ground doubled over in pain she orders him back up on his feet for more punishment.

File size                   : 360 MiB
    Duration                    : 12mn 21s
    Bit rate                    : 4 000 Kbps

Download Links :

Images

Description :

Two chained slaves wearing rubber suits & masks are subject to anal fucking machine action & cbt with forced-bi dick sucking, drinking of cum & Mistress’s piss.

File size                   : 537 MiB
    Duration                    : 34mn 55s
    Bit rate                    : 1 956 Kbps

Download Links :

Images

az

Description :

Just me and this guy called Kid Dynamite – don’t make me laugh – are in the tub at the beginning and I thought I was mean but when Melissa got in I just sat back for a bit and watched her destroy the guy like I’ve never seen!!! The most terrifying headscissors I’ve ever witnessed as her thighs were pulsating. He really couldn’t take this but it was even worse when Melissa squeezed him under water, unbelievable!

Listen to this guy after we’re finished with him as he tells the camera that he blacked out 4 times! This is serious, no silly scripts!

Melissa’s just finished destroying this guy called Jason and I want to join her in the hot tub so we continue crushing him despite the fact that he’s clearly had enough! Melissa leaves for a minute and then it’s just my big powerful thighs doing the damage! When Melissa returns the camera people have convinced Kid Dynamite (paid him!) to jump into the fray because he was complaining that his friend Jason was being hurt too much! KidDynamite had been in the tub earlier with us and really didn’t want to but was swayed!

At the end we have these guys crawl out of the tub and do a little interview with them and you’ll see just how much we’re in control!

Includes: SCISSORHOLD, FEMALE DOMINATION, DOUBLE DOMINATION, AMAZONS, LEGS, BALLBUSTING, DROWNING, HOT TUB

Format profile              : Base Media / Version 2
    Codec ID                    : mp42
    File size                   : 354 MiB
    Duration                    : 29mn 28s
    Bit rate                    : 1 484 Kbps
    Maximum bit rate            : 2 368 Kbps

Download Links :

Images

Description :

We are happy to have LA based Mistress An Li back on our store. Youll be seeing a lot of Mistress An Li on our store in the coming months. Slaves wishing to session with this entrancing Domina may send her a polite letter of introduction to

While her Boyfriend is away on a business trip, An Li calls him on the phone to listen in while she abuses her slaves useless nutsack. Her BF gets soooo turned on listening to his woman abusing these poor pathetic losers. Whats not to love, right? An Li is a supreme Asian Goddess who basically rules mens lives and destroys their testicles at her whim. And the BF is lucky enough to be the one that she comes home to.

With every kick and stomp, she verbally teases her BF more and more. And with every scream of agony he hears, the BF gets hotter and hotter. So being a thoughtful and considerate GF, An Li really puts on a show for both their amusement and pleasure, at the expense of her pathetic slave.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Length: 00:06:51
    Resolution: 1280×720
    Download Format: mp4
    File Size: 137 MB

download Links :

AsianMeanGirls_-_An_Li_-_Busting_Your_Balls_While_My_Boyfriend_Listens_02.rar

Images

Description :

Awesome ballbusting clip with a british chick named Anastasia.
    Not much on here with her but she has a smoking body.very real looking and well femdom is always welcome!

Clip is typical ballbusting kicks at first while she taunts him for having a little dick.

then after he buckles over a couple times she bends down and smacks his cock and balls while laughing at his small dick.

more kicks to throw him down.

File size                   : 295 MiB
    Duration                    : 7mn 38s
    Bit rate                    : 5 000 Kbps

Screenshots :

Download Links :

RapidGator

1431BL.rar

Or

K2S.CC

1431BL.rar

Images

Description :

ASIAN MEAN GIRL DIARIES #6: The Cruel Compilations of Astro Domina. Starring Astro Domina

This video contains previously released footage of Astro Domina's best beatdowns! As a special gift to all Astro Domina fans, we are offering this 30 minute collectors item for 50% off the regular price. Enjoy!

We put together this special compilation clip for all the fans of Astro Domina, one of our most popular and requested Mean Girls. We have carefully selected the best footage from the most wild clips to give you a collectors item you will not want to miss. All the best moments are here, ballbusting, face slapping, smoking, foot fetish, face sitting and more!

Features: scissorhold, verbal humiliation, Asian, brat girl, female domination, role play.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
    Related Categories: CBT, SPITTING, HUMILIATION, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, FACE SLAPPING
    Keywords: FEMALE DOMINATION, feet, boots, ethnic, asia, Asian Goddess, fetish clothing, astro

File size                   : 643 MiB
    Duration                    : 32mn 41s
    Bit rate                    : 2 617 Kbps
    Maximum bit rate            : 3 750 Kbps

Screenshots :

Download Links :

Images

Description :

Domme Princess Bratty Bunny is gorgeous. In this Classic POV style BDSM/CBT/CEI clip Bunny will mindfuck, mesmerize, humiliate, hurt you and turn you on all at the same time. Her soft spoken voice, perfect legs,ass and tits are to die for. Wearing a bra, panties, and fetish pantyhose she makes you realize "You can't get enough". No Nudity No Sex

"Custom Request: The clip would begin with you stating that I'm obsessed with you and you can make me do ANYTHING you wanted. You then seduce me into completing a number of humiliating and painful tasks, teasing me with your perfect features throughout (especially with your ass for the more difficult ones) telling me to jerk it. You also make me repeat phrases like "Bunny owns me" and "I'm Bratty Bunny's bitch". Then finish with you telling me to lick up my cum or cum in my mouth with legs over head and make me thank you after. Please use my name a few times it Jake."

Format profile              : Base Media / Version 2
    Codec ID                    : mp42
    File size                   : 73.0 MiB
    Duration                    : 9mn 19s
    Duration                    : 9mn 18s
    Bit rate                    : 928 Kbps
    Width                       : 900 pixels
    Height                      : 540 pixels

Screenshots :

Download Links :

RapidGator