Thread: Scoreland Claudia KeAloha - Teach Is Stacked! - 3000px - 55X (15-10-2015)  

Images

Scoreland Claudia KeAloha - Teach Is Stacked! - 3000px - 55X (15-10-2015)

Scoreland - Claudia KeAloha - Teach Is Stacked! - 3000px - 55X

Model: Claudia KeAloha
    Set: Teach Is Stacked!
    Pictures: 55 hi-res pictures
    Resolution: 3000px
    Release Date: Thursday October 15, 2015

Claudia KeAloha plays one hot and stacked teacher. She's done it before in one of her early visits to SCORE in a scene from Big Tit P.O.V. Claudia also has a Masters degree in aggressive dirty talking while she's fucking and even with a cock in her mouth. Few can rival her lascivious lip service, extensive vocabulary and skilled tongue. She drops a bomb on lazy student Peter in this sort of semi-sequel to her first teacher scene. He's happy he has a teacher who cares. A dancer who travels around the USA, Claudia says "What happens in the VIP room stays in the VIP room." Whenever she's back in Florida, she lets SCORE know. SCORE: You practice Muay Boran, a Thai martial arts. Have you done foxy-boxing or wrestling-style shows in clubs? Claudia: Not in clubs. I have worked with Competitive Enterprises, a mixed fetish fighting company. They would call me every time I was in Vegas. They like me and I have a lot of fans in that genre. SCORE: What's it like for you going through airports with boobs that big? Claudia: Oh my God, I am the one that knows to get there early. Because for sure they will stop me and search me... go through the seams of my pants and everywhere else. SCORE: We kinda figured that happens.

-.Rar Archive
    - 54,0 MB

Thanks and comments are very much appreciated.

Enjoy!!!