Thread: BangBros Patty Michova - Fucking At The Nude Beach! - 1280px - 829X (14-10-2015)  

Images

BangBros Patty Michova - Fucking At The Nude Beach! - 1280px - 829X (14-10-2015)

PublicBang - Patty Michova - Fucking At The Nude Beach! - 1280px - 829X

Model: Patty Michova
    Set: Fucking At The Nude Beach!
    Pictures: 829 hi-res pictures
    Resolution: 1280px
    Release Date: Wednesday October 14, 2015

Coming to you from Spain. We're back with another exciting episode of Public Bang. This time we had the sexy Patty Michova, so we decided to take her to a nude beach. Of course the place was only packed with old men, but they sure did get a free show. We started by rubbing oil all over Patty's huge tits and pretty pussy. Then Christian Clay started eating her pussy. Now from a distance, the other beach goers might not have been sure what they were doing yet, but then Christian stood up and Patty started deep throating his cock. A few people walked by to check out the action, but most just sat back to enjoy the show, including a few passing commuter trains. One train even stopped to watch for a while. Our couple never stopped fucking though. Patty rode Christian's dick like she was in a rodeo, and Christian slammed her pussy from behind while she screamed. They even 69ed in front of everybody. Only in Spain. I'm surprised the audience didn't clap when Patty swallowed a mouthful of cum. They were probably still in shock. Nothing like this ever happens when I go to the beach, but you can see it here. Enjoy.

-.Rar Archive
    - 635 MB

Thanks and comments are very much appreciated.

Enjoy!!!

Images

BangBros Re: Patty Michova - Fucking At The Nude Beach! - 1280px - 829X (14-10-2015)

Alonzo
    ... Jeez, I could use a break at the beach..!

Long live F1!
    SK9

3. Liked by 1 user: fuckthename