Depth
    Looks like a doll

:-)
    That one is good. I like it

Sponsor
    Images
    Nice pic, very hot

Images
    For a first attempt it's an excellent effort. You got the lighting and color of the HS matched to the BS excellent. The only thing off is the head placement. The face seems too small for the body. Overall, it looks like an honest picture, but not really like Jessica.

Holy shit!!!!! I just realized that it was you Prikker.
    Doin' the faking now? I used to, but moved on to other things.
    Fun, ain't it? Doing fakes can get you the knowledge to get around most art programs.

If that was a first effort, I gotta tell ya that my first were trash compared to that. I gave it up for the most part when probably the best fake I ever did turned out to have a headshot 2 weeks before the "Fakee's" 18th birthday.
    (I didn't post that here and I didn't know it at the time).

If you keep faking it looks like you'll get the hang of it. When hanging a HS on the body like that I like to make the HS layer about 1/2 opague and line up the eyes and mouth. Ah. Forget it. Jump in and have fun with it. It's quite relaxing.

Images
    Hehehe thanks Backlash !

It was a first attempt (and probably the last one)... I just thought I'd dabble with it. I fully recognize ur comments and I've already realised that this is a trick to be left to the more savvy 'dabblers' Its one of these things you really start to appreciate more once you've tried it urself. So... here I am, I tried... and it made me appreciate those efforts by others that much more ! Thanks for the heads up though

Images
    Hey pretty good, especially for a first attempt. I've seen far worse by guys that have already made a few dozen fakes. Looks like you could do real well if you decide to carry on. Hope you do. 8)