Thread: Milka Duno (Racing) Download Images 

Elite Member
    Images

Milka Duno (Racing)

MIAMI - JULY 16: Race car driver Milka Duno poses at the Bawls VIP suite during the Sunglass Hut Swim Shows Miami at the Raleigh Hotel on July 16, 2006 in Miami, Florida.

2. Thanked by 2 users: Nex, Onthrax

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Thanks JJ for the absolutely stunning post! Milka's a famous driver in her own right, yet even flies under my racing radar. Babe-wise I know of her. Any pics I've found were ultra-small. These HQs really bring out the smattering of freckles across her nose. Awesome! I very much appreciate the full length panning of the shots, affording some of us the special treat of checking out her feet too!

Elite Member
    Images
    Oh she can drive me anytime she wants...

Elite Prospect
    Images
    A few of Milka during her day job. She currently races in the Grand American Rolex Sports Car Series. Pretty spiffy car too!

A native Venezuelan, Milka's a naval Engineer with four master's degrees.

Last edited by dangerboy; 8th January 2007 at 16:13.

6. Thanked by 2 users: Nex, Onthrax

Elite Prospect
    Images
    A couple of those small scans I mentioned. I like the one in white wearing socks. Otherwise, a little (pun intended) taste of Milka out of her working clothes.

Last edited by dangerboy; 8th January 2007 at 17:46. Reason: replaced broken link. Increased sizes

Elite Prospect
    Images

Well, with the impending racing season upon us as testing is a mere couple of weeks away in many series, I got busy and found some new Milka. What better way to get those racing fan juices flowing! Not only am I jazzed to have Danica Patrick coming to the new Iowa Speedway this summer with the Indy Racing League, June 22-24, (my season tickets were verified today!) none other than Miss Milka Duno and the Grand American Rolex Sports Car Series will also be rolling into town July 14th! It looks like she does lots of autrograph signings so I'll cross my fingers. It would rock The Dangerboy's world to see those freckles close up!

Born 4/22/72, Milka turns 35 this year, making her a major MILF, age-wise anyways. I can't seem to find her height (or lack thereof) given anywhere. Cripes, I've seen pics of her posing with small children and she practically rubs shoulders with them! My guess is 5', 5' 2" tops. I especially like the new one I found of her all dressed up in a red dress and revealing shoes, sitting on tires! Enjoy!

9. Thanked by 2 users: Nex, Onthrax