Page 3 of 4 << First 1234 Last >>

Thread: Next Door Nikki On Jerry Springer uncensored Download Images 

Images
    Well, you're no idiot, you fucking RULE! Dude, what a find! WHAT A FIND! I know if I was in that position, I'd be pulling a "WTF?" moment myself, and then I'd be REALLY freaking out when she actually got topless and was on stage making out with another chick and having her nipples sucked on. Wowza, that's just nuts.

And thanks to Badcat for the audio-synched version. The original wasn't HORRIBLY bad, but I noticed. But hey, I'm picky, so don't worry about it, villageGENIUS!!! That video would have been A+++++ WITHOUT audio, so with any audio, it's even better. Thanks a MILLION times, man, you really have no idea how much everyone appreciates it, lol

And what do I have to buy to see uncensored Jerry Springer on my TV? lol I thought you got it off a DVD or something, not recorded right off your TV. That's nuts.

WOO HOO, FINALLY NUDE! And I got two words for Phil-Flash holding her back from showing them titties and MORE all this time:

SUCK IT!!!

"OMGWTFBBQ!!1" -- Araragi Koyomi

villiageidiot
    I have been sitting here checking some other sites, it seems I have set off quite a shitstorm. She even made a comment on another board.

This is the only reply I will make to this....

1) This was NOT planned, Jerry had no idea I was going to be there, he never said anything to me about getting on stage because I am who I am. I was invited there by a friend who had extra tickets, I was moved to the front row by a woman taking our tickets (they want pretty girls in the front but even she didnt say anything about it being because im NDN)

2) I did NOT get any $$$ for this. It was a total spur of the moment thing. I made some comments about boobs and later on they pulled my friend and I up on stage. I wasnt planning on showing anything but FFS it's Jerry Springer and we all know how that show is. They pushed me into doing it. Yeah I had the choice not to but I made the stupid decision because I figured "what the hell it's for a PPV"

3) I didnt mention it because it has nothing to do with my site, I mentioned that I went but I didnt say anything about getting topless on stage because I knew what people would think.

4) I am in no way planning on quitting my site or NNB, I havent been posting lately because I've been dealing with a lot of personal shit at home and have only been on the computer to do my cam show and my journal each week.

5) I am still not planning on making my site topless, I did Jerry Springer as an unplanned thing, I still want my site to remain NN and somewhat classy. Yes sheer tops and wet T's are basically the same thing because you can see 99% but to me it's not the same as just standing around with my tits hanging out for the majority of a picture set. I was topless on stage at Jerry Springer for all of 10 minutes.

Apparently it was a mistake for me to think I could have a little bit of fun on TV, I should have known what everyone would think.

Think what you will, I know why I did it and I know that my site will never contain that material. Atleast all of you who have wanted a glimpse for so long have finally gotten it and for those of you who hope I remain NN I do plan on doing so and i'm sorry for letting my actions get out of hand.

Im sure some of you will bash me and continue to call me a hypocrite but all I can say is that I was having some fun on a TV show, cut me a little slack.

Nikki
    By the way, I finally got around to watching the entire show and there is another little clip I did not see originally, it is earlier in the show. Nikki and her friend backstage, sayin 'Love you Jerry' They show their tits again and jump up and down, Nikki does some nipple licking. I am trying to get the video done now. Will be up soon!

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Ok, let me get this straight.

Nearly an eternity of not showing anything AT ALL, then a half hour nude paddling pool extravaganza on national TV?

Go NIkki. If you're gonna let the world see them, where better than on the telly.

villiageidiot
    New Video!!
    http://rapidshare.de/files/25050429/springer3.avi.html

Only 1mb, 12 second video

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Here's some caps from it.

6. Thanked by 4 users: bangbang, Magic7, Roc, schmoe128

Images
    Is there any chance someone could up this to another host? myself and RS don't get along very well.

master11119

Next Door Nikki TOPLESS on Jerry Springer!!!

hxxp://rapidshare.de/files/24961015/nnspringtop.rar

Didn't see this posted, so I hope this isn't old. First topic here, btw, so if I did anything wrong, please tell me. Thanks.

Might I add: FINALLY!!!

Pistol1111
    wow awesome great vid! thanks to all! i had gotten bored of her a while back now, but the video is a great reminder of how hot she is

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bluebaronace
    Is there any chance someone could up this to another host? myself and RS don't get along very well.
    you too? they down right hate me...

so if anyone could find a better host for both vids....

it would be appreciated...!
    Anybody who credits President Bush for getting Bin Laden,
    Must also hold him accountable for 9/11 happening on his watch.
    Canít have it both ways.

Images
    More proof that Jerry Springer is the best show on TV.

BadAss2k3
    Great pics, great vids, great tits!

Thx

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by master11119
    hxxp://rapidshare.de/files/24961015/nnspringtop.rar

Didn't see this posted, so I hope this isn't old. First topic here, btw, so if I did anything wrong, please tell me. Thanks.

Might I add: FINALLY!!!

It's the very first post in this thread mate. LOL

Private Member
    Images
    still to earlier to call but id say this is the thread of month.

Spook
    Mate, this is what i'm talkin about. [email protected]*ken finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Images
    FINALLY NIKKI's TITS...

GO NIKKI, now go ahead with pussy!