This is the only reply I will make to this....
1) This was NOT planned, Jerry had no idea I was going to be there, he never said anything to me about getting on stage because I am who I am. I was invited there by a friend who had extra tickets, I was moved to the front row by a woman taking our tickets (they want pretty girls in the front but even she didnt say anything about it being because im NDN)
2) I did NOT get any $$$ for this. It was a total spur of the moment thing. I made some comments about boobs and later on they pulled my friend and I up on stage. I wasnt planning on showing anything but FFS it's Jerry Springer and we all know how that show is. They pushed me into doing it. Yeah I had the choice not to but I made the stupid decision because I figured "what the hell it's for a PPV"
3) I didnt mention it because it has nothing to do with my site, I mentioned that I went but I didnt say anything about getting topless on stage because I knew what people would think.
4) I am in no way planning on quitting my site or NNB, I havent been posting lately because I've been dealing with a lot of personal shit at home and have only been on the computer to do my cam show and my journal each week.
5) I am still not planning on making my site topless, I did Jerry Springer as an unplanned thing, I still want my site to remain NN and somewhat classy. Yes sheer tops and wet T's are basically the same thing because you can see 99% but to me it's not the same as just standing around with my tits hanging out for the majority of a picture set. I was topless on stage at Jerry Springer for all of 10 minutes.
Apparently it was a mistake for me to think I could have a little bit of fun on TV, I should have known what everyone would think.
Think what you will, I know why I did it and I know that my site will never contain that material. Atleast all of you who have wanted a glimpse for so long have finally gotten it and for those of you who hope I remain NN I do plan on doing so and i'm sorry for letting my actions get out of hand.
Im sure some of you will bash me and continue to call me a hypocrite but all I can say is that I was having some fun on a TV show, cut me a little slack.