Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 12806

Thread: Naughty Teens and Milfs crave hard fucking  

Elite Prospect
    Images

Hannah Hartman - Dating App Finally Pays Of

Hannah Hartman - Dating App Finally Pays Of

Screenshot:

Description:
    Every once in a while a girl comes along who is just so damn cute, so sweet and precious, I almost feel bad about what I'm about to do to her. Almost. Hannah Hartman just kinda bounced her way from the internet right up to my front door. She showed up in this short little skirt and pigtails. That stuff drives me nuts. Right then and there I knew . I wanted to pukefuck this girl. The power of visualization is amazing. I just imagined her losing her lunch trying to choke down my cock and voila! there it was. She must have had some pent up emotions too because she started crying at least twice while I was fucking her. I asked her if she was sad, she said they were tears of joy. Whatever. I busted a gigantic wad across the length of her face and called it a date

Keywords: 18+, Teen, Brunette, Perfect Body, Beautiful Face, Nice Tits, Sexy Bitch, Oral, Blowjob, Handjob, Suck Dick, Fucking, Hardcore, Shaved Pussy, Cumshot, Cum in Mouth, Facial, DeepThroat, Rough Sex, Ass-to-mouth

Length video : 35mn 0s
    Size file : 238 MB
    Video resolution : AVC, 852x480
    Audio format : AAC LC, 192000 bps

Download keep2share:
    https://k2s.cc/file/c19a4675785e9/17127.rar

Jenna J Foxx - Large Hard-On Collider 23.01.2017

Screenshot:

Description:
    Jenna J Foxx - Large Hard-On Collider.Dr. Xander is convinced he's created a machine that will truly change the world. He enlists his trusted colleague Dr.Foxx to be the first to experience his latest creation - the Large Hard-On Collider! Dr. Foxx appears initially skeptical until she starts getting reamed by the machine. Now it's up to Dr. Xander to determine whether organic or synthetic proves to provide the best female orgasm. Who said Dr. Foxx can't have the best of both worlds?

Keywords: Big Naturals, Big Tits, Big Tits Worship, Black Hair, Bubble Butt, Doctor, Ebony, Natural Tits, Sex Toys, Uniform, Work Fantasies

Length video : 38mn 15s
    Size file : 307 MB
    Video resolution : AVC, 854x480
    Audio format : AAC LC, 128121 bps

Download keep2share:
    https://k2s.cc/file/a8caa6da75576/17098.rar

Elite Prospect
    Images

Jojo Kiss - Jojo the Cum-Faced-Girl

Jojo Kiss - Jojo the Cum-Faced-Girl

Screenshot:

Description:
    Jojo and I got along really well. It wasn't because we liked the same things and shared the same values, she just loved getting fucked! I was cruising the internet one morning looking for chicks when I stumbled on her profile. She wrote that she was "DTF" right in her bio, and I've messaged with enough dating site chicks to know what that means. With girls on dating sites it's never complicated unless you make it that way. If you are well-mannered, honest and straightforward the chicks will come running, and Jojo was the perfect example of this. About 2 hours after we messaged each other she was at my door. She was even hotter than her profile pic! Huuuge perfect tits, an amazing little butt, awesome pussy and gorgeous eyes. I was stoked! Once we got past the chit-chat and got to fucking, her personality really came out. Of course, you know me, I like to challenge my girls. There were a few times when I choked her out with my cock a little too hard and she had to stop for breath, but don't worry, I know how to pick 'em. She jumps right back on the saddle and goes another 20 minutes!

Keywords: Young, Teen, Brunette, Cum in Mouth, Facial, Tattoo, DeepThroat, Rough Sex, 18+, Teen, Cumshot, Perfect Body, Beautiful Face, Nice Tits, Sexy Bitch, Oral, Blowjob, Handjob, Suck Dick, Fucking, Hardcore

Length video : 29mn 3s
    Size file : 198 MB
    Video resolution : AVC, 910x480
    Audio format : AAC LC, 196283 bps

Download keep2share:
    https://k2s.cc/file/4cda4bd9b0ffb/17118.rar

Kahlista Stonem - Cum Clobbered

Screenshot:

Description:
    I'm new to the internet dating scene but I'm not new to men! I've been fucking and sucking cocks every chance I can get since the day I lost my virginity. Anyway, I'm sick of boys at my school and I don't like to go out to bars so I decided to try the online dating thing out for a while. So far I love it! Hit me up if you want your cock sucked or wanna fuck. I'm usually down

Keywords: IR, Black, Finger Ass, 18+, Teen, Brunette, Perfect Body, Beautiful Face, Nice Tits, Sexy Bitch, Oral, Blowjob, Handjob, Suck Dick, Fucking, Hardcore, Shaved Pussy, Cumshot, Cum in Mouth, Facial, DeepThroat, Rough Sex

Length video : 1h 3mn
    Size file : 362 MB
    Video resolution : AVC, 858x480
    Audio format : AAC LC, 197532 bps

Download keep2share:
    https://k2s.cc/file/12a7c3d94bb8b/17145.rar

Elite Prospect
    Images

Kimberly Chi - A New Fuck Toy Is Born

Kimberly Chi - A New Fuck Toy Is Born

Screenshot:

Description:
    If there is one thing you'll hear me say over and over again, it's: Persistence pays off. That was never more evident than with Kimberly Chi. This tiny little thing came to me through Adult Friend Finder, which is one of my favorite slut-locating sites haha. I'm on there all the time, and I'll be the first to tell you, it takes a little work. Pussy never comes easily, girls are fickle. But if you keep hitting the same spot over and over, eventually it's gonna catch. Each time the girls get better and better (or maybe it's you haha) and eventually you end up with a down-ass chick that will do anything for you. Kimberly Chi is that down-ass chick. I hit the jackpot. This girl had me fucking her in almost every way possible and as hard as I could manage. By the end of the date she was calling me Daddy every chance she could. She was a total winner. Yours is somewhere waiting for you, keep putting yourself out there so she can find you!

Keywords: Bitch, Oral, Blowjob, Handjob, Suck Dick, Fucking, Hardcore, Shaved Pussy, Cumshot, Cum in Mouth, Facial, DeepThroat, Rough Sex, Teen, Asian, RedHead

Length video : 38mn 28s
    Size file : 261 MB
    Audio format : AAC LC, 196139 bps

Download keep2share:
    https://k2s.cc/file/983ce11d86127/17135.rar

Kitty Caprice - Kitty Caprice the showering booty freak ap15771 23.01.2017

Screenshot:

Description:
    Kitty Caprice - Kitty Caprice the showering booty freak.Kitty Caprice was all alone when she hopped into the shower. She lathered up all her curves real nice. She was so lost in her own little world that the sex kitten didn't notice her man sneaking in and watching. Of course when he exposed himself to her, she was so worked up from her alone time that it didn't take long for things to move from the shower into the bedroom. Sure Kitty's ass looks great getting all covered in suds, but it looks even better when there's a cock plunging in and out of her little pussy making that beautiful ass shake.

Keywords: Amateur, Big Ass, Big Booty, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Busty, Cum Shot, Cum-in-mouth, Fingering, Hardcore, Latina, Shaved, Vaginal

Length video : 42mn 19s
    Size file : 473 MB
    Audio format : AAC LC, 48000 bps

Download keep2share:
    https://k2s.cc/file/97bfb3dcbcab0/17108.rar

Elite Prospect
    Images

Kristen Scott - Teen Spirit 23.01.2017

Kristen Scott - Teen Spirit 23.01.2017

Screenshot:

Description:
    Kristen Scott - Teen Spirit.Kristen Scott is in deep trouble when her stepdad Logan Pierce learns that she's wearing perfume to impress a boy. Lifting her uniform miniskirt, he discovers that she's not even wearing panties or a bra! Bending Kristen over his knee, Logan delivers a spanking punishment. When he discovers that his spankings are making Kristen super wet, he drives two fingers into her tight twat.

Keywords: Small Boobs, Landing Strip Pussy, Short Girls, Brunette, Long hair, Uniform, Petite, Tan Lines, Girl-Boy, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Bad Teens Punished

Length video : 24mn 8s
    Size file : 324 MB
    Video resolution : AVC, 960x540
    Audio format : AAC LC, 105831 bps

Download keep2share:
    https://k2s.cc/file/5b7bd4c8382fb/17096.rar

Elite Prospect
    Images

Lacey Channing - She Sent the Nudes First

Screenshot:

Description:

Keywords: DeepThroat, Rough Sex, 18+, Teen, Brunette, Perfect Body, Beautiful Face, Nice Tits, Sexy Bitch, Oral, Blowjob, Handjob, Suck Dick, Fucking, Hardcore, Shaved Pussy, Cumshot, Cum in Mouth, Facial,

Length video : 33mn 44s
    Size file : 230 MB
    Audio format : AAC LC, 196312 bps

Download keep2share:
    https://k2s.cc/file/199ab1565b768/17125.rar

Elite Prospect
    Images

Lexi Jaxson - Netflixxx n Chill

Lexi Jaxson - Netflixxx n Chill

Screenshot:

Description:
    Lexi is a skinny little thing I found lurking Okcupid. This girl was a born slut. Sometimes I can just tell by the way they smile in their profile pic, and Lexi's smile was saying "Jam your cock in here!". I was feeling pretty lazy so I just gave her the ole "Netflix and chill" line. To my surprise it worked like a charm! See, with dating site chicks, you gotta throw everything at the wall and see what sticks. Be cool, but be persistent and try everything! About an hour after we started chatting, Lexi was at my place watching a movie with her hand on my cock. From there it got crazy. I went balls deep in this girls face over and over and she just loved it. The only time she acted up was when I went to have her eat my asshole. She thought it was gross at first but I just waited her out and eventually she came around. After that it was back to destroying her pussy and throat. She was wearing this cute little shirt I've seen online, it says "Deepthroat Princess". Well sheeeit, I guess that makes me Prince Charming

Keywords: Beautiful Face, Nice Tits, Sexy Bitch, Shaved Pussy, Cumshot, Cum in Mouth, Facial, DeepThroat, Rough Sexб Oral, Blowjob, Handjob, 18+, Teen, Brunette, Perfect Body,Suck Dick, Fucking, Hardcore,

Length video : 32mn 1s
    Size file : 219 MB
    Audio format : AAC LC, 196354 bps

Download keep2share:
    https://k2s.cc/file/4debe189eb792/17123.rar

7. Liked by 1 user: jantonio

Elite Prospect
    Images

Liza Rowe - Never Too Cute 2 Destroy

Liza Rowe - Never Too Cute 2 Destroy

Screenshot:

Description:
    I love girls with braces, I don't know why but they just do it for me. I'm sure I'm not the only guy who feels this way.. So when I matched with Liza Rowe I was stoked already. She was 19, had big ole' juicy butt and big brown eyes. I told her about how I like girls with braces, but they kinda scare me because I've cut my dick on em before. She ate that right up. At this point I knew I was gonna be face fucking this chick by the end of the day, braces be damned. Once I actually got her over my place and was able to do my thing it started getting crazy. I finger bang her until she squirts all over the floor, then I fuck her mouth until tears start rolling down her cute little cheeks! Gorgeous little pink pussy with just the right amount of bush up top, she was great. Plus her outfit was on-point too. She started off looking really pretty and put-together but by the end she looked like a hot mess. I blow a huuuge load across her face and push some of it down her throat with my cock. She seemed to like that.

Keywords: Outdoor, Indoor, 18+, Teen, Brunette, Perfect Body, Beautiful Face, Nice Tits, Sexy Bitch, Oral, Blowjob, Handjob, Suck Dick, Fucking, Hardcore, Doggy Style, Shaved Pussy, Cumshot, Cum in Mouth, Facial, DeepThroat, Rough Sex

Length video : 30mn 37s
    Size file : 206 MB

Download keep2share:
    https://k2s.cc/file/813f57dc3cefe/17121.rar

Elite Prospect
    Images

Lyla Dean - I Wish They All Could Fuck Like California Girls

Lyla Dean - I Wish They All Could Fuck Like California Girls

Screenshot:

Description:
    Lyla Dean is one of those quintessential California-coast girls, and everything you've heard about them is true. No one sucks a dick like a California girl (granted I haven't visited that many states, but you get my drift). She was just chilling by the pool playing hooky when I matched with her. Her profile pic was cute enough so I drove to the hoop. Got her little ass up and out of the house and over to my place by early afternoon. I tried to chat with her a little, but conversation wasn't her strong suite, so I kept it short and sweet. That's the thing about dating girls on the internet, you usually don't have to say much. If they are down to fuck they'll make everything easy for you.

Keywords: Cum in Mouth, Facial, Tattoo, DeepThroat, Rough Sex, 18+, Teen, Brunette, Perfect Body, Beautiful Face, Nice Tits, Sexy Bitch, Oral, Blowjob, Handjob, Suck Dick, Fucking, Hardcore, Cumshot

Length video : 27mn 33s
    Size file : 189 MB
    Audio format : AAC LC, 196103 bps

Download keep2share:
    https://k2s.cc/file/01f1045b7db6e/17116.rar

Elite Prospect
    Images

Mila Jade - Further Down the Booty Hole

Mila Jade - Further Down the Booty Hole

Screenshot:

Description:
    Adult Friend Finder has always been a great source of Internet pussy for me. If you aren't on there you should be. You've gotta capitalize on all the revenue streams as-it-were. There's girls all over the Internet, you just gotta be there to find 'em. Anyway, her profile pic was cute as hell so I went for it. I came up with some about "hey what are you looking for on this site". Just something to get the ball rolling. Sometimes I can tell just what a girl is into by the way she looks at you in her profile pic. This girl had big brown eyes. I knew right off the bat this girl loved it up the ass. Now I wouldn't call myself an expert but I definitely know my way around a chick's asshole, and this girl had an amazing little butthole. Actually, I wouldn't exactly call it little. At one point I gaped it so wide with my hands I could feel her pelvis bones in there, it wouldn't let me stretch it any wider! Needless to say, this was a good one and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Keywords: Teen, 18+, Brown eyes, Brunette, DeepThroat, Rough Sex, Tattoo, Casual, Perfect Body, Fingering, Sexy Bitch, Oral, Blowjob, Suck Dick, Fucking, Hardcore, Crazy, Cumshot, Cum in Mouth

Length video : 24mn 19s
    Size file : 167 MB
    Audio format : AAC LC, 196413 bps

Download keep2share:
    https://k2s.cc/file/6e9f46a13b0cb/17114.rar

Elite Prospect
    Images

Nikki Capone - Hot Wife Showered In Cum 27.01.2017

Nikki Capone - Hot Wife Showered In Cum 27.01.2017

Screenshot:

Description:
    Nikki Capone - Hot Wife Showered In Cum.Nikki Capone was doing her webcam show, when her stepson walked in with a huge boner! Turned on by his monster dick, she took his cock in her mouth and deepthroated it! Her pussy got so wet, she didn't even turn off her camera before getting fucked!

Keywords: Big Dick Worship, POV, Couples Fantasies, Sex, Masturbation, Doggystyle, Blowjob

Length video : 31mn 34s
    Size file : 374 MB
    Audio format : AAC LC, 127917 bps

Download keep2share:
    https://k2s.cc/file/2533966e55648/17097.rar

Elite Prospect
    Images

Oldje N578 Lullu Love - Straight in the Hole

Screenshot:

Description:

Keywords: Oldman & Young girl, balls-licking, blonde, blowjob, close-up, facial, deepthroat

Length video : 19mn 23s
    Size file : 577 MB
    Audio format : MPEG-1 Audio layer 3, 128000 bps

Download keep2share:
    https://k2s.cc/file/07b48bcd1bce0/17103.part1.rar
    https://k2s.cc/file/86be8b0a299cd/17103.part2.rar

Elite Prospect
    Images

Roxxy Lea - Guy Gets Lucky with Hot Brunette 19.01.2017

Roxxy Lea - Guy Gets Lucky with Hot Brunette 19.01.2017

Screenshot:

Description:
    Roxxy Lea - Guy Gets Lucky with Hot Brunette.This crafty cunt Ricky Stone jumped in my cab today and tried to run off without paying! Lucky for me, I'm a sneaky bitch and locked the door before he could escape. I told that little fucker to pull down his trousers, get his cock out, and start wanking. He wasn't sure what I meant at first, and was worried about his girlfriend, but when I jumped on his big dick in the backseat and let him suck on my big fake tits, the little asshole was loving his punishment. He spanked my ass, then fucked me five ways to Sunday to make up for his misdeeds. And after he blew his load on my big juicy ass, I told that jerk to fuck off, and left him in the middle of nowhere, just like he deserved!

Keywords: Tittyfuck, Big Tits, PickUp, Sex in car, Outdoor, Public, Hardcore, Doggy Style, Shaved Pussy, Casual

Length video : 27mn 21s
    Size file : 319 MB
    Audio format : AAC LC, 129036 bps

Download keep2share:
    https://k2s.cc/file/f8296caec17ef/17109.rar

Elite Prospect
    Images

Sadie Pop - Smashed 2 Bits

Sadie Pop - Smashed 2 Bits

Screenshot:

Description:
    Obviously, the first thing I noticed about Sadie Pop was that's she's cute as a button. When I saw that smile, I could tell that she wanted to hook up. She had this eager look in her eyes that kinda gives them a little sparkle. She told me she loved to go on dating sites and meet up with boys so I knew I didn't have to do much to get her over to my place. I told her she couldn't come over until she sent me a picture, just to mess with her a little bit. 2 minutes later she sent me a pic of her flashing her tits and asked for my address. Once she got to my place I realized how inexperienced she actually was. I finger banged her and made her squirt all over the floor and she started sobbing and crying. I sat her on my lap and asked if she was ok, she told me they were tears of joy and that she had never had an orgasm before! Well that was my cue. I went to town on her adorable little face and slapped her face with so much slobber I was slipping all over the floor. At one point she pukes and as soon as she catches her breath says "again", and she gets it. Again and again for almost an hour. This is a really great date and one for the record books. Ttyl Sadie

Keywords: College Girl, 18+, Teen, Brunette, Perfect Body, Beautiful Face, Nice Tits, Sexy Bitch, Oral, Blowjob, Handjob, Suck Dick, Fucking, Hardcore, Shaved Pussy, Cumshot, Cum in Mouth, Facial, DeepThroat, Rough Sex

Length video : 57mn 7s
    Size file : 389 MB
    Audio format : AAC LC, 196290 bps

Download keep2share:
    https://k2s.cc/file/0d4e78288ec22/17147.rar

Elite Prospect
    Images

Sheena Rose - Screwed n Tattooed

Screenshot:

Description:

Keywords: Tattoo, Brunette, Perfect Body, Beautiful Face, Nice Tits, Sexy Bitch, Oral, Blowjob, Handjob, Suck Dick, Fucking, Hardcore, Shaved Pussy, Cumshot, Cum in Mouth, Facial, DeepThroat, Rough Sex, Suck Balls

Length video : 32mn 53s
    Size file : 224 MB

Download keep2share:
    https://k2s.cc/file/2029818d1728c/17124.rar

Elite Prospect
    Images

Stassi Sinclair - Ruff 'n Tuff

Stassi Sinclair - Ruff 'n Tuff

Screenshot:

Description:
    Stassi was a big-titted brunette cutie who I fund lurking one of the dating site's I check every day. She was obviously just bored and curious, which just so happens to be my favorite combination. I can't even remember who messaged who first but I know that it was pretty to-the-point. Stassi has size 34 D tits and she knows how to use em. As soon as we started talking she was sending me titty pics telling me about how much she loves to get titty fucked. Well I remembered that later because after I was done sitting on her face and pushing my cock into the back of her throat, I hopped down and started railing her tits like I was fucking her doggy style. It was great and I highly recommend it

Keywords: Big Cock, Teen, Perfect Body, Beautiful Face, Nice Tits, Sexy Bitch, Oral, Blowjob, Handjob, Suck Dick, Fucking, Hardcore, Shaved Pussy, Cumshot, Cum in Mouth, Facial, DeepThroat, Rough Sex, Brunette

Length video : 1h 7mn
    Size file : 459 MB

Download keep2share:
    https://k2s.cc/file/70695a66f0fa2/17155.rar