Thread: Scoreland Cat Bangles - Busty Anal Hooker {Picz - 3000x}{ SEPT 12, 2015 }  

Images

Scoreland Cat Bangles - Busty Anal Hooker {Picz - 3000x}{ SEPT 12, 2015 }

Images

Scoreland Scoreland - Cat Bangles - Busty Anal Hooker - 3000px - 100X (12-09-2015)

Scoreland - Cat Bangles - Busty Anal Hooker - 3000px - 100X

Model: Cat Bangles
    Set: Busty Anal Hooker
    Pictures: 100 hi-res pictures
    Resolution: 3000px
    Release Date: Saturday September 12, 2015

Cat Bangles is the Busty Anal Hooker in a sizzling story ripped from the pages of Voluptuous magazine. A hooker with huge hooters and thigh-high boots, her throat can suck every drop of cum out of your balls. Her pussy and her ass can grip your dick nice and tight. Her big tits await your hands, mouth and cock. Brad sneaks Cat into the house because of the neighbors. He's hit the jackpot and considers himself lucky that this topheavy ho makes house calls and lets her guys make backdoor deliveries. It was no surprise that the covergirl of October 2014 Voluptuous won 2014's Hardcore Performer of the Year award. Says Cat, "The best compliment I can get is when a stranger comes up to me and tells me I'm exotic and beautiful and have sex appeal. The worst is when people tell me my boobs are too big. But in my opinion, the bigger the better." Too big? Are they insane, Cat? How does a guy attract Cat's attention? "You have a fresh hair cut and wear Burberry cologne. You're wearing a white collared shirt and grey slacks, no jacket, no tie. When I smell that cologne, my pussy gets wet." And would Cat fuck on the first date? "It depends on the chemistry and how horny I am. I usually play with myself before I go on a date so I can focus on my date and not sex the whole time. We could also just have sex in the middle of our date and then finish our date after we cum and get dressed again." This is one sweet pussycat.

-.Rar Archive
    - 121 MB

Thanks and comments are very much appreciated.

Enjoy!!!