Thread: Barbie Blank (Kelly Kelly)  

•  

Barbie Blank

Date of Birth
    January 15, 1987, Jacksonville, Florida, USA

Height
    5' 5" (1.65 m)

Mini Biography
    Barbie Blank was a full-time bikini model for Venus Swimwear until she signed a developmental contract with the WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) on May 13, 2006. John Laurinaitis saw her in a bikini catalog and contacted her modeling agency about hiring her and Victoria Crawford. Barbie signed with WWE after her agent advised her to, and reported to OVW (Ohio Valley Wrestling) for further training. Even though Barbie was called onto the main roster, she flies back to Louisville, Kentucky to OVW once a week and works at house shows as a ring announcer and referee along with Crawford, going by her ring name Alicia Fox. On June 24, 2006 at OVW TV tapings, Barbie made her OVW debut as Kelly and participated in a bikini contest. The other participants in the competition were Roni Jonah, Sosay, ODB (Jessica Kresa), and Daisy Mae. Nobody won the contest because ODB attacked all the divas. Barbie, now known as "Kelly Kelly" had no prior wrestling experience before being signed by the WWE. She is the youngest female member on the WWE/ECW roster starting out at the age of 19. Barbie made her debut known as "Kelly Kelly" on the June 13, 2006 edition of ECW. Her first role on ECW was an exhibitionist that did a series of striptease segments for the audience. As of July 2008, she was drafted to the WWE Raw brand. Then in April 2010, she was drafted to the Smackdown brand. After the brand switches between both shows she was drafted back to Raw in April 2011. She won her first WWE Divas Championship in June against Brie Bella and then lost the title in October to Beth Phoenix. Following many unsuccessful attempts to win the WWE Divas Championship, she later participated in several tag team matches. At WrestleMania XXVIII (2012), she teamed with Extra (1994) correspondent Maria Menounos to defeat Beth Phoenix and Eve Torres in a tag team match. In June, she took time off from WWE before returning in August defeating Eve Torres in a singles match. In September 2012, she was released from WWE. She later stated in an interview that she needed time off to heal from a neck injury and had plans to model.

Elite Prospect
      Images

Cool Barbie Blank (Kelly Kelly)

ECW introduces it's first ‘Tease of the Week!’

hixxy
      Nice one Kracker. Apparently ECW didnt live up to expectations last night... I guess she was a plus point..

Images
      o0 a nice addition to ECW

ens04
      she is so hot, i hope she is on every week
      thanx for the pix

Drubone
      Quote Originally Posted by hixxy
      Nice one Kracker. Apparently ECW didnt live up to expectations last night... I guess she was a plus point..
      Well to look at her was a high point, but during her 'strip tease', she couldn't ever unhook her bra. |

Thanks for the pics, and I do look forward to many more from her, she is smoking!

videoway
      Her real name is Barbie Blank ^O^

Images
      Kelly (formerly known as Barbie Blank)

Elite Prospect
      Images
      the wwe really does pick em, lol

Private Member
      Images
      I will agree that she was a bright spot. She kinda ruined the moment though when she had trouble getting her bra off. It will be interesting to see if they use her to just be a distraction like kimona was.

Elite Prospect
      Images
      I found the bra thing funny as hell... You knew she was gonna do the hand-bra, this added a little unintentional humor to it...

NICE UPDATES TOO!

Elite Prospect
      Images
      Here's the video to go with kracker's post, I was thinking of making it into an ipod video compatible format, but I didn't have quicktime installed unfortunately.

Thank you kracker and fleury for the pictures

d/l video: https://rapidshare.de/files/23087393/2006.06.14_ECW_-_Kelly.wmv

Elite Prospect
      Images
      screenies for zeros vid

I think I still prefer Lita's uber revealing outfits

Elite Prospect
      Images
      I heard her segment got the highest rating, the funny thing is ECW was on tape delay they could have edited the bra problem out.

DevilscrY
      Alright, not for nothing she is cute. but i'm sick of all these blondes. i have nothing against blondes mind you but i'd be lying if i said i didn't prefer brunettes. Whatever happened to Jamie Keoppe/Koeppe, one of those. she was Super hot, and she was gone before i even knew she was there. and christie hemme's gone too. she was kind of annoying but she was great to look at. in the words of the hurricane WASUPWITDAT?!?

rypro525
      Quote Originally Posted by DevilscrY
      Alright, not for nothing she is cute. but i'm sick of all these blondes. i have nothing against blondes mind you but i'd be lying if i said i didn't prefer brunettes. Whatever happened to Jamie Keoppe/Koeppe, one of those. she was Super hot, and she was gone before i even knew she was there. and christie hemme's gone too. she was kind of annoying but she was great to look at. in the words of the hurricane WASUPWITDAT?!?
      if you were interested, christy hemme is now in tna wrestling (thurs at 11 on spike)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last >>